advanced therapy Employee Reviews in United States

Advanced Therapy Solutions
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNMarch 28, 2016
Advanced Therapy was more then just work, it was like a second family. Everybody is very friendly and helpful. The bosses will go above and beyond for you, it doesn't matter if you are a therapist or an office work. They are very flexible with schedules.
Fun, Energetic Environment!
Teacher's Assistant - Universal Pre- K (Current Employee) –  Albany, NY 12209June 22, 2016
Love working here! The kids are great! I look forward to coming into work everyday and that's a great thing to feel!
Beautiful work place
Director of Clinical Operations (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIMarch 16, 2016
Fun work environment with family feeling to work place. A typical work day would be between 8 and 15 patients of mixed agree and ethnicities.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
too many hours
A great place to work
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCDecember 27, 2014
Advanced Therapy Solutions is a privately owned therapy company. Within the last 10 years I have advanced my career and knowledge with the leadership of the owners. Everyone that we hire has the attitude that the patients come first and work together to get the job done. The hardest part of the job is managing four locations with a fifth one about to open and the long hours that is required. The most enjoyable part about my job is having the knowledge to perform my job well and the work relationships that I have with my co workers.
Pros
continuing education, positive work environment
management does not care about their employees
COTA (Former Employee) –  Catskill ChathamSeptember 15, 2013
No job security. They do not have their employees backs will leave you out in the cold. Keep all e mails and have everything in writing before you agree to anything
Pros
loved working wifh children
Cons
no job security have to make sure everything is in writing
stressful, physically demanding therapy job
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 25, 2012
I drive to 3 different schools, hauling toys and equipment to each location. I provide therapy services in whatever room is available to me at the time; a library, a cafeteria, a hallway, a stage, etc. I rarely see co-workers. Interacting with the children I treat is the most enjoyable part of my day.
The hardest parts of my job are the psychological stresses of being the middle-man between a school district and a therapy company without the real support of either; being assigned too large a caseload to effectively carry over and follow through with the needs of each student and the fear of losing my job if I cannot "hack it," coupled with the physical demands of hauling equipment while rushing between schools. Resources such as a computer are not readily available, although required to complete manadatory notes and paperwork on a daily basis.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not enough paperwork time allotted during 40-hour week, consistently working unpaid overtime
Caring, Nurturing, Organized and Professional work place
Clinical Manager of Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 15, 2012
Dedicated & knowledgable staff; supportive administration; dedicated to the education of children with special needs; sensitive to family needs; excellent evaluation teams; highly organized administrative assistance staff and coordinators of clinical services
Pros
supportive of employees and their family
Cons
inconsistent with expectations of size of caseload
Great work environment
Occupational Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAApril 28, 2014
Advanced Therapy Center allows employees to learn and work in a non-threatening environment.