Advanced Training Solutions (ATS) is seeking another entrepreneur to join our team in the Honolulu, HI or Austin, TX location.
We are the leading practice management software company for autism and behavioral health providers and are seeking a B2B sales/business development professional to expand our reach into private agencies, hospitals, public schools and universities.
Applicants must demonstrate past career success in –
- Aggressive cold calling
- Closing small, medium and large/enterprise B2B deals
- Developing pipeline(s) across multiple target markets that work within the field of education
- Managing entire sales cycle – lead generation, contractual agreements, proposals,
negotiations and closing
- Researching and analyzing potential client needs – you will act as a consultant and must be
able to think creatively
- Developing customized sales strategies to meet prospect needs
- Managing all leads and accounts through Salesforce
- Gathering and recording prospect/client data to enhance overall marketing strategy
- Developing deep client relationships
- Leading online software product demos
- Working with account managers/CRM leads to maintain all accounts
- MEETING MONTHLY AND QUARTERLY QUOTAS
Although not required, it would be ideal if applicants also possessed experience in –
- Behavioral health or autism field
- Special education
- Software sales
- Business strategy
- Management consulting
A bachelor’s degree and at least two years of B2B sales experience is required.
You must also be able to -
- Handle high stress situations
- Meet deadlines
- Take directions
- Write and speak succinctly in English
Salary + Accelerated Commission
Quarterly + Annual Bonuses
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter.
Please note – this position is for a career-oriented individual looking for a rewarding and long-term opportunity. If you are just looking for a ‘job’, this is not the place for you.
Read more about us at –