Advanced Travel Therapy Employee Reviews

Fun and rewarding place to work
Therapy Recruiter (Former Employee) –  RecruiterNovember 14, 2017
Advanced is a fantastic place to work with amazing people. Like any job relating to sales, however, the requirements can be difficult in order to stay. Anyone who can juggle existing clients as well as finding new ones will love this company.
Pros
Amazing office, fun work retreats, competitive commission
Cons
Difficult to get started and maintain required numbers
Travel Therapy
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 13, 2017
Travel pays well, the SNF's will work you to death so earn it. Expect to walk in the first day with a full pt load and no orientation to find your way around. It's like a first swim lesson were the instructor throws you in the deep end. But it pays well..
Excellent travel company with involved and proactive recruiters
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, ILOctober 15, 2017
I have worked for several travel companies and Advanced has been my favorite that i have stayed with the longest. A good recruiter makes a travel experience. Advanced has the best recruiters. A recruiter is your life line in a travel assignment and everyone I worked with at Advanced with above and beyond to make my experience great! From getting to know the staff at Advanced they all seem to love their job and work enviornment which makes working for them pleasant
Helpful recruiter
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Illinois, Texas and CaliforniaOctober 9, 2017
Great company if you are looking expand your work experience and skills and while traveling. Recruiters are helpful and always up to date with job openings in desired areas.
Do Not Work Here
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLSeptember 19, 2017
These people will fire you without reason, ridicule you for fun if you are having a hard time, and make every day an uncomfortable experience if you have less than 6 months experience there. The management is terrible and extremely under-qualified. The people who run this business are out to protect themselves by firing good, hard working individuals as soon as they catch wind of what is actually going on behind closed doors.
Nice place
Train facility staff (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLSeptember 18, 2017
Easy going place with good recruiters. This is a great way for a young therapist to gain great experience. Also if you are willing to actually travel around the country, you can see some really cool things and meet some great people.
travel therapy position
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 17, 2017
Worked within your range of travel and expertise. willing to assist with certifications necessary to perform duties. Always available for conference cll when needed.
Terrible company
SENIOR THERAPY RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 18, 2017
Do not waste your time with Advanced. I was there for a year and i saw 40-50 recruiters come and go. Minimal training and poor management. Old stale leads. Non existent CEO. Seriously, do not waste your time.
Pros
salary
Cons
management, work life balance, cut throat coworkers
I recommend this company
PTA (Former Employee) –  New Ulm, MNAugust 13, 2017
Recruiters worked hard to find a job placement that worked for me. The pay was competitive. Health care, dental, vision benefits day one. I believe 401K offered after a certain amount of time working for the company. Overall a good company to work for.
fast paced
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSJuly 12, 2017
Enjoyed working in a setting where I had the opportunity to treat a many different diagnosis. I gained knowledge and experience working closely with my supervising Occupational Therapist and Director of Rehab.
Good training for their employees
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 9, 2017
They take their work seriously and train you for a week before you get out on the phones. It's not an easy job, especially if you haven't recruited for traveling therapists before.

They're friendly and it's a good place to work if you can get in the mindset of travel therapy.
fun place to work
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 22, 2017
Team oriented work place. Enjoyed working there as my first year as COTA. Supervisor was very help and always there for employees when needed and the work atmosphere overall was positive.
Pros
pay
Cons
productivity level
Good company
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLJune 20, 2017
This is a good company in my opinion. It isn't perfect and not everyone I worked with agreed with me. I would work for the company again if the opportunity presented itself.
Wonderful experience!
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 12, 2017
I have been with this company for awhile now and have loved working with my recruiter to pursue my passion in therapy. I have had the ability to work in a variety of settings and this company has provided me the flexibility to pursue my second passion of travel. I am beyond grateful to have found travel therapy as an option when I graduated.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
adaptability when thrown into a situation
Productive and Fun Workplace
Senior Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 23, 2017
It's a very laid back environment, but you definitely have to hit the ground running and never take your foot off the gas pedal. This company has taught me so much that I certainly don't take them for granted.
Pros
ping pong, basketball, coffee machines, beer cart Fridays, group outings
Cons
Uncontrollable market factors can affect your numbers and you will be axed
Wild Wild West
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  ColoradoMay 9, 2017
Zero job security. Anyone can go at almost anytime it seems like. Poor leads, cut throat competition, poor organization and management. Very little training.
Not a long term option
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 8, 2017
Only a few senior level employees. Management only looks at employees and clients as a number. They see no value in developing employees. Work life balance was okay.
Look else where
Nursing Recruiter Manager (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMarch 27, 2017
Job life span.........6 Months top. Deceptive pay structure for you and who you work with. Other places do this job better and you will get overlooked.
Great recruiter and great company
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 4, 2016
My recruiter is super on top of things and made sure that I got the right placement that was a good fit! Company could be a little more organized as far as payroll goes.
Great place
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  PAOctober 28, 2016
Been with company for 3 yrs has a traveler and I highly recommend them very professional .They always there for you. Amps is a leader in placing therapist with good placements
Pros
Awesome
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Travel Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2