Advanced Travel Therapy Employee Reviews

Advanced Medical - Work and play rolled into one
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, ColoradoSeptember 1, 2015
I arrive at work greeted by the smiles of fellow co-workers who truly enjoy what they do, feel valued by the accomplishments they make and we build on this throughout the day as we work toward a common goal that is well laid out and eloquently articulated by the senior management. The hardest part of the day is that once you start your morning, things never slow down. And I enjoy the excitement and challenge that is coupled with the fast paced environment. And the fact that no one is ever slacking inside our building, everyone is just as challenged, motivated and hard working.
Pros
Free candy, free coffee and a beer cart Friday
Cons
Free candy and free coffee doesn't help to slim my figure!
Staffing with Integrity!
National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COSeptember 1, 2015
The company really has a vision, that vision is shared with everyone from the bottom up. The culture is very positive and supportive.
It is a tough job, not everyone makes it, but if you are among the few, the reward far outweighs the challenge to get there!
Management is phenomenal!
Pros
This is a career, not a job. The possibility of living the lifestyle you want is very real here!
Cons
We need more team building.!
Fun and fast paced environment
Accounts Receivable Manager (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLSeptember 1, 2015
AMPS is a great place to work with if you are good at multitasking and can balance fun and hard work. The company is very relaxed and offers great benefits including beer cart Fridays! Upper management really cares about employees and show it by providing bonuses, little parties and by simply acknowledging hard work. Coworkers are great and to work here you have to have a positive attitude or you won't get along very well in the company. Typical day is 9-5 so balancing life is easy. Starting off can be a little difficult as the processes are hard to learn but everyone is willing to help get you to where you need to be.
Pros
bonuses, casual environment, beer cart, benefits
Cons
growing pains, training
Great place to work - best job i've ever had!
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLSeptember 1, 2015
I have nothing but positive things to say about Advanced Medical. They have given me every opportunity to be successful and provide a good life for my family. Their commission and bonus structure is amazing and the support I receive is fantastic. To anyone who says they don't give you the opportunity to be successful was obviously just not hungry enough to work hard. This is a great job.
Pros
high pay, flexible schedule
Cons
none to speak of, maybe just longer hours some days
Fun work place with our doctors
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 21, 2015
I do have fun with my fellow co workers. We like to go out for lunch or happy hour after work. Like to share a toughest about kids and families. We make a little party for employes birthday
satisfying job that's worth the hard work
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 31, 2015
If you work hard, bring ideas to the table, show initiatives and have a competitive mindset you are financially and professionally rewarded. After working for here for 5 months, I've never been quite as optimistic about my future as a recruiter. I love the fact that this is not a company that will hold your hand. I have autonomy and the tools I need to do my job, for those that need to be hand held it may not be the right company. If you have a good attitude, work ethic and competitive spirit, then this is the place for you.
A job, not a career
Healthcare Recruiter/Sales (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 27, 2015
Nice people overall and a friendly atmosphere, but very high turnover. I was there less than 3 months and was considered one of the more "senior" recruiters-- in the time there about 12 recruiters were either let go or quit. Very monotonous, you call 100+ therapists a day, who typically have already told you 2 weeks ago they were not interested. Every so often you get lucky and find a therapist who actually wants to travel and you have a job for-- that excitement lasts for maybe 10 minutes then back to the grind. If you need a job as a placeholder for a few months, it's great. But other than that most people will not last as there are more and more recruiters, and monthly goals that remain the same as when there were half the recruiters competing. Completely about numbers and if you don't make the cut, you're out. Don't get me wrong, some people are successful and stay a year or two but this is definitely not a career for most.
great
SLP- Traveling Contractor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2015
great rates and they look out for their staff generally. Only thing is they will bend the contract in the companies benefit even if it breaks the agreement they originally agreed, ie traveling from facility to facility outside of your milage agreement.
Pros
great rates
Cons
limited contracts in texas
good company to work for
physical therapist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 2, 2015
they offer great pay and benefits. recruiter always actually listens to what I have to say instead of treating me like another number on a list. started working a few months after I graduated cause I wanted something different. Didn't get my top choice the first time around but my recruiter was able to get it after I finished my first assignment.
lucky to be part of this company!
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 24, 2015
I cannot brag enough about the company I work for. It is such a blessing to have a team that has your back, that works hard to ensure you have a job when you need one, and who you can honestly and truly call your friends! I love my recruiter! She's honestly the best! I am certain that the AMPS team is one that will always have my back in any situation.
reliable company with good benefits
physical therapist (Former Employee) –  tampaJune 22, 2015
everyone I've spoken with has been professional, polite, and responsive. My recruiter is always there if I need to touch base or have any questions and she makes sure to check how I'm doing. She's always honest with me and I can tell she works hard to make sure everything works out fine. It's little touches like that that really make the difference.
Pros
great benefits, good healthcare options, awesome people
Cons
you have to be patient and flexible when choosing jobs
Amazing work experience
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Port OrangeJune 18, 2015
pretty great office experience. Usually the days are pretty busy, making lots of phone calls but I enjoy it so its all good. The dress code is really casual and laid back so I appreciate that. No cattiness or office drama. Everyone seems to want the other to succeed.
Pros
good training and support, fun laid-back culture
Cons
sometimes when they play music, it's loud and annoying
fun work environment with a lot of growth opportunities
recruiter (Current Employee) –  port orangeJune 17, 2015
management is always friendly and helpful.
feels like everyone has your back and is approachable if you need anything.
great commission.
Pros
lots of support and training, situated in a great area, good opportunities to earn well
Cons
can get a bit loud sometimes
supportive company with great work environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port OrangeJune 16, 2015
There are only a few companies who cares about their employees and value them as gem. One of them is Advanced Medical. It's one happy place to be if you looking to work hard and do your best. It has a nice work environment that you'll think twice before leaving. The CEO is very down to Earth, she truly values her subordinates which you can't see in most CEO's out there. Words are not enough to praise this company, you need to experience it yourself if you can.
Senior Recruiter
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 16, 2015
Recruiters are not given the proper resources or training to be successful within this company. They cycle through many employees and have a very high turn over rate because of that.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
high expectations with little resources to be successful
Ideal job for a social butterfly
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 10, 2015
I love working here and being able to meet lots of new people! I basically love talking to people and getting know them so I love being able to help someone find a job. You definitely have to be a social butterfly for this job, I think. Coworkers were quick to help, everyone has a family mentality and help everyone work towards a goal. It really feels like everyone is filled with a sense of optimism that's contagious. Even though everyone is busting their butts, we're all in it together.
Pros
great company culture, always learning, love to talk to people
Cons
not the best for those that are lazy or overly shy
fun work place with great people
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMarch 31, 2015
At first I was a bit frazzled with everything I had to do but my coworkers were always quick to lend a helping hand and give me plenty of advice. I quickly grew to love my job and now I couldn't imagine working anywhere else! Some of the best coworkers in the world and amazing company culture. Yes you have to work hard and you obviously can't slack off but it's worth it in the end!
You will be fired no matter what
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMarch 16, 2015
Boring.. no opportunity for advanced.. don't work here unless you want to build someone else's pipeline and be fired. Same thing every day, you have little control over things and you have to perform after 2 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and a year. You have a very small chance of succeeding.
Love AMPS
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLFebruary 10, 2015
Great culture and a fun place to work, the team is great and management makes work fun. Never a boring moment at the office but it's definitely a good time.
Nice agency
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Des PlainesNovember 1, 2014
Always had a place for me to work. Had great office staff.

great placement at suburban hospitals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Travel Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4