AdvancePierre Foods Employee Reviews

Treated unfairly! Robbed! Unfair to american employeea
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Claremont, NCMay 22, 2017
They have good benefits but they dont care about american employees only the foreign also if ur hired on and get fired theyll short you on getting ur unused ptos and vacation pay which is really messed up! I wish i knew how to go about getting my money im deserved!!! And owed!!!! Also if u wanna be shorted on ur paycheck from time to time then this is the place to work :)
Pros
Good benefits, cheap insurance and payrate is good easy work .
Cons
Unfair treatment, robbed money, rude, disrespectful operators.
Plenty of work to do to keep you busy.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHMay 21, 2017
Plenty of work to do to keep you busy and the assignments cover different areas of the business making it interesting. Typical day and week goes fast. Benefits are comparable to other places. Best part is the bonus program.
Pros
Work assignments vary making the work interesting. Bonus program.
Average workplace, good management
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKMay 20, 2017
Both times I worked with Advance I was in the freezer, and they were very leinent with time to warm up, they provided hand warmers and helped us get insulated boots. They were awesome to work for!
Productive days everyday and excellent management with supervisors and management
Packer (Current Employee) –  Enid, OKMay 7, 2017
Advance Pierre Foods is a great company to work for, yet they have the workers there working up to three weeks with no days off, and I believe we all deserve a chance to get at least one weekend off. Nevertheless, it's a great company, but we all believe they should consider a bit that every worker does have a life at home and needs to attend there family as well.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
No days off
Good Company
Material Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKMay 1, 2017
Would not be opposed to working for them again in the future, especially considering the growth and changes the company is going through. Family business roots no longer relevant or visible in culture
horrible
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKApril 24, 2017
its like a glass cannon...the job itself isnt that hard at all, but the way they treat you is horrible...you are just another smock to them, who cares about your problems or anything..pay is good though.
For lower level employees, it is not a family friendly workplace.
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKApril 18, 2017
The workday is long and very physical in the Ready to Eat section. Very cold temperatures, standing and walking on hard floors and working short staffed is almost an everyday occurrence. It is a fascinating process to learn how frozen processed foods are made and shipped. Unfortunately, I was poorly managed while I was there. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to see and work with my co-workers each day who were very nice and trained me to do my job. Working 10 hours a day 6-7 days a week was exhausting and caused low moral.
Pros
Good pay for people who do not have much education.
Cons
Long hours, poor communication between supervisors and workers, therefore, poor leadership.
a food manufacturing company, assembly work, fast pace environment
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Claremont, NCApril 15, 2017
the people are nice, has good air-conditioned environment, associate with people everyday, lack people at the moment, very face pace, can be stressful at times,
Job is good if you dont mind freezing year around
Auditor/Counter (Current Employee) –  Enid, OKApril 8, 2017
I was an auditor on the dock I had to count all shipments as pulled and load them on truck the counts were very rarely correct so I was constantly having to go into freezer to get correct parts.
Good work environment
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 28, 2017
If you had a problem supervisors were willing to discuss the problems . Everyone worked together and got along with each other and worked together well . Could workers were friendly and laughed together .
Pros
Tool replacement program. Ocasionally free lunches .
Cons
Lot of work hours required
Intern with the Mostest
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 21, 2017
Great culture to work as an intern, taught me a lot about the culture and the specifics to marketing and getting a product from an idea to the shelf. Would love to work for them Again.
No the best job
Packer (Current Employee) –  Enid, OKMarch 15, 2017
One of the worst place I've ever work, Long hours with minimum breaks, disrespecful cooworkers, management don't have idea how to treat employes,HR is inept.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long hours, short breaks, they don't know how to treat people
Good Company to work for
Plant Controller (Current Employee) –  Enid, OKMarch 11, 2017
Treat people fairly. However if working in one of the plants, a lot of weekend work is required. They have good benefits and are growing with a good team
Small food manufacturing facility with "Family" like atomosphere
Floor Associate (Current Employee) –  Amherst, OHMarch 9, 2017
A locale food manufacturing facility, with room to grow. Small "family" like oriented division of a large company which is publicly traded. Staff engages daily with all associates in all roles, and treated fairly and equally.
Pros
Family like feel
Cons
not adept to changes
Horrible
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHFebruary 21, 2017
Makes u come in to work to just to get sent home just not worth wasting your time nothing but problems with management all in all just not a good company
Enjoyed working for the company. A challenging job but rewarding
Temp Taker (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKFebruary 16, 2017
Good place to work. Had to learn quickly and adapt to temperature changes. Supervisors were easy to talk to. Learned alot about different products both cold and hot.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hrs 7 day wks
not the best place to work but its a job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Claremont, NCJanuary 20, 2017
great hours, decent pay. 90% of the company is men that will constantly hit on you all day and supervisors dont do anything about it. this place is full of drama.
I gained experience in the Bakery while working there. Good coworkers
3rd Shift Bakery Mixer (Former Employee) –  Claremont, NCJanuary 9, 2017
I learned a lot about the Bread business while at Advance Pierre Foods.My work experience there was good. Meet a lot of great people and nade some also.
Benefits
Cons
No bonus or pay raise
A nice place to work
Customer Service Rep for Midwest Zone (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKJanuary 5, 2017
Fast paced, family oriented, good benefits, good people, lots of opportunities for advancement and improving self, an overall nice place to work.
benefits
Cons
depending on department you could work Holidays
Management needed overhall
First Class Electrician (Current Employee) –  Amherst, OHJanuary 3, 2017
This company was just ok. No room for advancement for me. Lots of overtime available. Management was out of touch. i would not recommend working here as a tradesman.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AdvancePierre Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8