Advancia Employee Reviews

Great Program Manager and very receptive company
System Administrator/Manager (Current Employee) –  Lawton, Ft-Sill, OklahomaMarch 12, 2015
Advancia is a small to medium size company that is very interested in their employee well being. Advancia Managment is very professional and expect that from their employees as well. They do not believe in sacrificing their work force for bottom line profit margin. They do tap into their employees strengths and everyone is part of the team who have something to contribute to the company vision and mission. It not uncommon for employees to provide insight that helps the busines excel when putting together business cases and pursueing new work. I like that. Advancia is also concerned with Quality Assurance and how to improve processes. That shows me a company who is not just trying to be good enough but a company striving to set the benchmark standards in their industry.
Pros
Professionalism, Pay, Benifits, Company attitude and attentiveness
Cons
none that I can think of at the moment
team leader for driving instructor course
92F Instructor/ Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fort Leonard Wood, MOAugust 5, 2013
review soldiers training and and insure training is conducted
Pros
lot of traing
Cons
dealing with weather
Great Company
Subject Matter Expert/Technical Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Leavenworth, KSJune 20, 2013
Booz Allen is a great company to work for. They take care of their people very well. Very professional company.
Advancia - A wonderful group of people you can rely on
Network Technician / Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Leavenworth, KSAugust 14, 2012
This employer is without adoubt, the most decent group of people I have been fortunate enough to work for. They carry a higher ethical standard than any company I have met, bar none.

They show that loyalty to employees always returns itself in employees that are loyal to a company.

I would recommend them to any employee looking for work or any employer looking for contract labor that is both dedicated and competent.
Pros
wonderful management team, very good benefits
Cons
vacation time is very limited and builds very slowly
Challenging
Contractor Org (Former Employee) –  Fort Jackson, SCJune 11, 2012
I was an Instructor Writer, trained over 300 soldiers weekly. With this type of job, I learned how to train Soldiers more effectively than the old system of training.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
communication from corporate to employee wasn't fully established