Advancia

Advancia Employer Reviews

Great Company
Subject Matter Expert/Technical Control Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Leavenworth, KSJune 20, 2013
Booz Allen is a great company to work for. They take care of their people very well. Very professional company.
Advancia - A wonderful group of people you can rely on
Network Technician / Engineer (Former Employee), Fort Leavenworth, KSAugust 14, 2012
Pros: wonderful management team, very good benefits
Cons: vacation time is very limited and builds very slowly
This employer is without adoubt, the most decent group of people I have been fortunate enough to work for. They carry a higher ethical standard than any company I have met, bar none.

They show that loyalty to employees always returns itself in employees that are loyal to a company.

I would recommend them to any employee looking for work or any employer – more... looking for contract labor that is both dedicated and competent. – less
Challenging
Contractor Org (Former Employee), Fort Jackson, SCJune 11, 2012
Pros: decent pay
Cons: communication from corporate to employee wasn't fully established
I was an Instructor Writer, trained over 300 soldiers weekly. With this type of job, I learned how to train Soldiers more effectively than the old system of training.

About Advancia

Advancia can help your hardware and software get ahead. The company provides systems integration and other information technology – Read more