AdvantaClean Employee Reviews

Wait till established
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mount Joy, PADecember 12, 2013
Disappointed with the outcome. Had a lot of expectations but too many competing companies vying for business. The competition already has well established referral partners (Insurance) so AdvantaClean is at the bottom of the list if they get on the list at all. As a result, 90% of the work is cleaning residential air ducts for very little profit margin and not enough to make for a 40 hour work week. Expect experienced technicians to have the skills to do the work but offer no guarantee of hours and no benefits. I don't see how that would attract quality workers.
Pros
good experience
Cons
not enough work to stay busy. only part-time with no benefits.
Great company felt like family
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Mukilteo, WADecember 13, 2014
Lead a crew of 2-7 people and dealt with customers and bids on jobs. Problem solve hard tasks and neat and orderly work space. Drove all over in company vehicle. Make air tight containments around effected areas. 24/7 on call for waterless. Houses that pipes burst and we extracted the water and dried the house out.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
not a lot of advancement opportunities
Great paying job, and you get to travel
Damage Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYSeptember 20, 2014
A typical day consists of traveling to a location to help clean up homes or offices that have had environmental damage. The management is very easy going and fun to be with. My co-workers were also fun to be around. The most enjoyable part about the job was that I got to travel. The hardest part was having to crawl through tight spaces.
I learned a lot about self management
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  North Carolina, HuntersvilleNovember 19, 2014
A typical day at the office would be, come into work. Review yesterday's work, create a "to do" list based off yesterday's work and existing projects. Plan my day accordingly. I might hear from my boss if he needs me to do something immediately but, other than that I work my to do list and provide "on demand" support. The most enjoyable part of the job was the community of co-workers. It felt like a family. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the lack of communication from my boss (the organization as a whole had to deal with that but, none as directly as myself). Basically I had to learn to self manage, analyze business needs and implement solutions as needed.
Pros
decent pay, great people
Cons
no leadership in it, lack of communication
Not what I expected
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 17, 2014
It honestly depends on the owner you work for. The one that hired me does not provide enough would. I had to seek work from 3 other franchise owners to maintain a full time schedule
Pros
would be a good part time job
Cons
work schedule can be unstable
hard work but pays off
Professional Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 28, 2013
It was hard work but the pay was great. they pay for your lunch.
Laid back place to work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYDecember 2, 2013
hard work with great pay. franchise in bowling green is closed so that's why i am applying through indeed

2.6