Advantage Consulting

Advantage Consulting Employee Reviews

Strong Consultants with great experience
On-boarding and Conversions lead (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 11, 2013
Our engagements help clients drive meaningful growth through solutions and improvements in sales strategy and sales execution.

Advantage Consulting distinguishes itself with both clients and potential employees in four primary ways—size, focus and culture. Our size and focus enable our Consultants to be significant contributors and subject-matter experts. The firm’s culture, built on teamwork and meritocracy, empower our professionals to support each other in their career development.

The Consultant reports to a Manager or Director. Consultants work closely with a Project Manager and are fully integrated into project teams upon assignment to an engagement. The combination of on-the-job learning, classroom training and ongoing coaching and mentoring enables Consultants to enjoy outstanding professional growth and career opportunities
Repetitive
assembler clerk (Former Employee), Fairfield, NJMay 23, 2013
Cons: no benefits
Correcting donation request letters and preparing them to be mailed out efficiently
Small company with big goals
Caller, Recruiter, Data entry (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 26, 2012
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: rejection
Being able to make a difference fundraising for places around the country was enjoyable. I learned a lot about different companies and their goals. The owner was very personable. The hardest part of the day was dealing with rejections. The best part was the people who worked there.
Worst place to go for a job.
Customer Service Representative/File Clerk (Former Employee), Fairfield, NJApril 19, 2012
Cons: everything possible.
This company is a terrible company to work for. They don't care at all about their employees. They constantly fire employees. When I say employees, I mean the telemarketers. The people who had their own office were the rude and conceited ones. These are the people who make this company a terrible place to work. The telemarketers were the ones who should get all the credit, instead they were always hiring and firing them. The company has no values, no morals, and there are some people there who are backstabbers. There were very few nice ones. There was always a constant turnover of employees. All they cared about was you being there to do your job and that was it, they did not care about you as a person at all. Don't ever ever go to this place for a job, you will be sorry you did. Some of the people here are rude and unfriendly. Some of them think they are better than you and can't look past their noses. To be quite honest, I don't even know how this place is still in business. If you are looking for a little extra money in your pocket, DO NOT go to this company for work, you are better off going to a retail store , a mall, etc.
LOVED every hour of every day I worked there
Executive Assistant/Supervisor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2012
Great people to be around, fun atmosphere, always had games or challenges to promote workers to do their best.
A lot of work hours
Property and Construction Consultant / Owner (Current Employee), Centennial, COMarch 22, 2012
this job requires a lot of hours and being on salary means that the hourly wage has an inverse relationship to hourly pay.