We are an established converting/manufacturing company located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our company specializes in manufacturing for the medical and electronic industries. We are looking for a skilled machine operator to assist with current operations.
Job Title: Machine Operator
Hours: 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday
This position is a full time permanent position with paid benefits including a 401K Plan
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operate laminator, rotary die press, slitter, punch press and other equipment and machinery.
2. Produces assigned products in accordance with verbal and written instructions.
3. Completes equipment set-ups in accordance with customer specifications and quality procedures.
4. Maintain accurate recording of inspection results and other information required.
5. Packaging products, upon request, efficiently while following customer requirements and standards.
6. Inspects parts and documents findings
7. Correct and accurate completion of documents using good documentation practices.
8. Maintains work areas in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
9. Assists in shipping/receiving upon request.
10. Performs other related duties as assigned.
11. Maintain a high standard of quality and strong work ethic.
12. Maintain professional level of conduct.
Skills and Qualifications:
Must have at least 3-5 years of related experience (die cutting, laminating, slitting, etc..)
Extensive mechanical knowledge is highly desirable
Ability to do basic math including measurement conversions
Ability to speak, read, and write in English. Communicate with all levels within the company
Ability to lift 50lbs consistently
Spend 90% to 100% of day on the plant production floor
Experience in a fabrication/converting environment is highly desirable
Familiar with the ISO 9001 standard
Familiar with clean room policies and procedures