Advantage Dental Care Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
My co-workers and I stayed busy and productive and i enjoyed that.
EDDA certified chairside assistant (Former Employee) –  Port Allen, LAApril 16, 2013
A typical day included setting up rooms for procedures and also tearing the rooms down afterwards. Making sure the Doctor had all the equipment he needed for the procedure. I was responsible for providing exceptional patient care and making sure the patients understood the procedures and what was to come next. I also was responsible for calling patients to follow-up with them after a major surgery or just to get them scheduled for their next phase. The thing i enjoyed most about the job was getting to know the patients over the course of time and becoming close with them. I would say the hardest part of the job was being required to work 6 days a week, every week. Management was great for the most part and I had no major complains other than the boss could be very degrading to new staff infront of patients.
Pros
the ability to earn incentive based bonus
Cons
rarely recieved a lunch hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Dental Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Advantage Dental Care Reviews by Job Title