Advantage Home Health Services, Inc., a physician-owned, Medicare and Medicaid certified home health agency is seeking a motivated and experienced clinical staff member for its operations team. The prospective candidate will serve as a Director and is a full time appointment. The Director, Clinical & Quality Review will work with the Director of Nursing and Clinical Intake & Quality Assurance Assistant by performing, among other things, the following:
- ICD-9/10 Coding (together with external coding staff);
- OASIS-C Assessments;
- Utilization Review (including nursing and therapy utilization);
- Clinical Documentation Review;
- Auditing activities
A successful candidate must have:
- An RN degree (preferably a BSN) with at least two to five years of experience in home health;
- An in-depth knowledge of OASIS, ICD-9/ICD-10 coding for home health, and a detailed understanding of CMS process and quality measures;
- Past experience using computer-assisted charting (electronic health records) such as Axxess, Kinnser, McKesson, Homecare Homebase or PPS Plus;
- Excellent communication and follow up skills;
- Basic understanding of home health billing; and
- Knowledge and understanding of basic computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
We offer a competitive salary (not hourly), medical/health/dental benefits, paid time off, 401(k), and performance-based bonuses. If interested, please contact Mark A. Rice at 330-491-8161 or submit your curriculum vitae/resume to Attn: Candidate Search, c/o Advantage Home Health Services, Inc., 100 30th Street, N.W., Suite 108, Canton, Ohio 44709-3100.
All inquiries will be held strictly confidential. EOE.