ADVANTAGE HOME HEALTH SERVICES Employee Reviews

Reneged on verbal contract and typical work day
Therapy practitioner (Former Employee), PennsylvaniaMarch 25, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: no flexibile schedule and overwork ... beware of salary contracts, this company is at your mercy.
Before contract was signed, was promised verbally X # of dollars, then reneged stating they had a vision issue and offer was then $1000.00 less than agreed upon. Agreed to look past that in the hopes that company would live up to the reputation they had gained to that point (strike one was already in the books with me). Then, manager places tons of work responsiblities in the essence of 2 therapists to cover 4 counties (strike 2). When approached about this, manager stated to hang in there and things will get better. Another 6 weeks go by without any changes evident, then pull me into staff meeting to tell me I wasn't holding up my end of the contract. Three strikes and yer out...company does not meet my expectations for many reasons.
Very caring and supportive environment
Home Physical Therapist (Current Employee), Hollidaysburg, PANovember 24, 2012
Pros: flexibility of scheduling
Cons: travel/mileage
Days vary widely with travel. You are require to function fairly independently but someone is always available to anwer questions and guide you.
very helpful
CNA/HHA (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 5, 2012
Pros: great incentives
Cons: lot of traveling.
it was nice to work with different clients. the differentsin home care than factility care.The management was nice and understanding. the co-worker are nice.when a client got sick or passed on.Working with the clients.
What I've learned
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee), Washington, PAApril 19, 2012
Presently, I have learned about the modalities aspect of treating patients such as the difference between E-stim, tens, and ultrasound.