ADVANTAGE HOME HEALTH SERVICES Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Advantage is a great place to work
Consumer Directive Sevices (Current Employee) –  Desoto moSeptember 7, 2017
Advantage is a great place to work.
I get to spend more time with my mother and help her out with her daily needs and her appointments.
The people at the company is always there to help when need be.
I couldn't ask for anything better.
I just need more hours, pay and health benefits
Pros
There when needing help
Cons
Cutting back hours
Light patient load ... extremely heavy documentation
RN Homecare - PRN (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 3, 2015
Lots of travel with minimal compensation for mileage, management expects a lot out of the staff, no annual performance pay increases. Best part of the day is turning the computer off and forgetting what a lousy job I have.
Pros
They dont check credentials
Cons
Poor compensation
Reneged on verbal contract and typical work day
Therapy practitioner (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMarch 25, 2013
Before contract was signed, was promised verbally X # of dollars, then reneged stating they had a vision issue and offer was then $1000.00 less than agreed upon. Agreed to look past that in the hopes that company would live up to the reputation they had gained to that point (strike one was already in the books with me). Then, manager places tons of work responsiblities in the essence of 2 therapists to cover 4 counties (strike 2). When approached about this, manager stated to hang in there and things will get better. Another 6 weeks go by without any changes evident, then pull me into staff meeting to tell me I wasn't holding up my end of the contract. Three strikes and yer out...company does not meet my expectations for many reasons.
Pros
n/a
Cons
no flexibile schedule and overwork ... beware of salary contracts, this company is at your mercy.
Very caring and supportive environment
Home Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Hollidaysburg, PANovember 24, 2012
Days vary widely with travel. You are require to function fairly independently but someone is always available to anwer questions and guide you.
Pros
flexibility of scheduling
Cons
travel/mileage
very helpful
CNA/HHA (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 5, 2012
it was nice to work with different clients. the differentsin home care than factility care.The management was nice and understanding. the co-worker are nice.when a client got sick or passed on.Working with the clients.
Pros
great incentives
Cons
lot of traveling.