Advantage On Call Employee Reviews

This is an amazing company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 11, 2016
All the people are nice, and will work with your schedule. This is an amazing company to work for. They helped me find a job when there was nothing else available. Management is always helpful, and always looking to help you advance.
Great, different work enviorment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ione, CADecember 5, 2015
Around inmates and great staff. Love to help out the RN with inmate work in ER setting. Also suicide watch for mental heath inmates
Pros
Less work, great co workers
Cons
high alert, no breaks
Positive Company to work for
CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 29, 2013
Although I was laid off from my last job through no fault of my own or my agency, my agency has made every effort to find another opportunity and they have done so with professionalism and optimism

While working for this company, I was assigned to Ontario Montclair School District where I worked for 6 weeks until they decided to let go of Agency employees and hire from within. While working for this employer, I can safely say that this is the best assignment I have ever had in terms of the population I worked with (children) and the caring coworkers and staff who quickly became my friends.

My typical day at work involved seeing children at different school sites for mostly handwriting and fine motor training as it applied to schoolwork, or working with autistic children guiding them in functional play and pre-writing activities.
Pros
Love working with children making the job very enjoyable Excellent pay
Cons
Job security poor due to it being an agency, client uses therapist until finds less expensive alternative
I enjoy my job because of the 1:1 gives me to care for my patient
sitter/ CNA (Current Employee) –  durham VA hospitalSeptember 4, 2013
This job assist me in understanding different personality and how to approach their different needs.
The management is very understanding and will work with you.
hardest part of my job is that once your patient is comfortable there is no much to do to keep busy.
I truly enjoy keeping my patient happy and comfort able
Pros
Its close to home, and it usually is a preferred empolyer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage On Call. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6