Advantage RN

Advantage RN Employer Reviews

Extremely Satisfied
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), TravelorNovember 14, 2013
I had thought about traveling when I no longer was happy at my Full time position at my current hospital. At the time I was Chemotherapy Certified. I applied to them and within a week I had a job set up for me in my home state, which I preferred since this was my first time traveling. My recruiter and everyone were extremely helpful with getting me set up with everything, it all went smoothly. I was offered a wonderful hourly rate, more than double what I made at my current job. When it came to housing I had them set it up for me for convenience. It was deducted out of my paycheck per week, for a reasonable amount for the area that I was set up in. I always felt that when I called I would get an answer to a question, or would get one within 24hours. I felt extremely lucky to have gotten hooked up with this company for my first time traveling. I would highly recommend them to nurses looking to travel.
great recruiters
RN Travel Nurse (Current Employee), West Chester, OHJanuary 22, 2013
Travel nurse company with recruiters who are really willing to work with you.

About Advantage RN

Advantage RN is a Joint-Commission-certified, specialty staffing company employing RNs and other healthcare professionals for – Read more

Advantage RN Photos