Advantage RN Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent to work for
RN Home Health Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Chester, OHMay 7, 2015
My recruiter is a caring and compassionate guy who does his best to match my requests for assignments close to home. I did have an assignment down in Frederick, MD and with the exception of the fact that it was a bummer to get home, I couldn't ask for a better assignment and working conditions. My clinical supervisor was awesome!
Pros
Matching assignments/travel expenses
Cons
Sometimes assignments were a bit far from home
great
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  OHMarch 11, 2015
I'm a good team mate and I love all the friendships that are made at work.With strong management there is always a good day at work.
Pros
very strong skills
Extremely Satisfied
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  TravelorNovember 14, 2013
I had thought about traveling when I no longer was happy at my Full time position at my current hospital. At the time I was Chemotherapy Certified. I applied to them and within a week I had a job set up for me in my home state, which I preferred since this was my first time traveling. My recruiter and everyone were extremely helpful with getting me set up with everything, it all went smoothly. I was offered a wonderful hourly rate, more than double what I made at my current job. When it came to housing I had them set it up for me for convenience. It was deducted out of my paycheck per week, for a reasonable amount for the area that I was set up in. I always felt that when I called I would get an answer to a question, or would get one within 24hours. I felt extremely lucky to have gotten hooked up with this company for my first time traveling. I would highly recommend them to nurses looking to travel.
great recruiters
RN Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHJanuary 22, 2013
Travel nurse company with recruiters who are really willing to work with you.

4.8