Looking for a fast track to career success in the car rental industry? Advantage Rent A Car may have a job for you! Operating in major airports in over 30 states, we are the fastest growing rental car company in the United States. We are searching for entrepreneurial spirits to join our team as we move our company in a new and exciting direction.
Do you have a passion for sales and customer service and motivated by money? We are searching for motivated, enthusiastic and results driven Customer Sales Associates to join our team. As a Customer Sales Associate, you are the front line driving force with a direct impact on the bottom line of our success while enhancing our customer’s rental experience.
You will work directly with our customers in coordinating rental agreements, and presenting and selling optional services and products. In order to be considered you must enjoy interacting with customers, possess effective sales skills, and are motivated by exceeding goals.
CUSTOMER SALES ASSOCIATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while utilizing proven and trained sales techniques to present all products and services to our customers.
- Effectively present and sell company services and products.
- Provide a positive rental experience to each customer while accurately presenting, coordinating, and processing rental transactions.
- Meet or exceed sales goals for the location.
- Provide a professional and friendly response to customer inquiries and requests in person and on the telephone.
- Maintain current knowledge of all products or additional services available to the customer.
- Willing to work various shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Willing to complete pre-employment testing, drug screen, and background check.
If you are selected to join our team we will provide you with the following:
- Career Development - Extensive training to ensure your success and earning potential.
- Lucrative Compensation Package - Your salary plan will consist of an hourly rate plus incentive.
- Great Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Life & Disability Insurance 401K Plan.
- Minimum one year experience in service/sales in the travel, retail, or hospitality industry.
- Must be customer focused, results driven and possess the ability to consistently produce sales.
- Must be professional and promote a positive attitude among customers and peers.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner.
- Must be able to perform data entry and computer entry tasks.
- Must be able to work individually and within a team environment.
- Must be able to effectively manage stressful and challenging situations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, be 21 years of age, with an acceptable driving record.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.