Looking for a fast track to career success in the car rental industry? Advantage Rent A Car may have a job for you! Operating in major airports in over 30 states, we are the fastest growing rental car company in the United States. We are searching for entrepreneurial spirits to join our team as we move our company in a new and exciting direction.
As a Customer Sales Manager (CSM) you will manage the day to day operations of a rental facility to include leading front line sales staff and the administration of fleet availability and the customer experience. The CSM will be involved in observing and coaching Customer Sales Agents in their sales techniques to ensure all opportunities for revenue are captured. The CSM communicates sales initiatives and reviews sales results with Staff on a daily basis. The CSM ensures that reserved fleet is available, and that adequate upsell fleet is offered to customers. The CSM will ensure that the service offered to customers is optimal and that all customers are promoters of the company.
CUSTOMER SALES MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Achievement of Operational goals and financial objectives.
- Maximize sales revenue by exceeding performance targets.
- Provide ongoing support of sales staff by training, coaching and motivating.
- Implementation of delegated task required for Incremental Sales Management Program.
- Ensure efficient utilization and effective control of vehicle inventory.
- Maintain effective employee staffing levels based on estimated rental volume.
- Manage required administrative tasks, controls and reports.
- Ensure unparalleled customer satisfaction and address customer issues in a timely manner.
- Administer and monitor location safety program.
- Adhere to company policy and procedure.
If you are selected to join our team we will provide you with the following:
- Lucrative Compensation Package - Your salary plan will consist of an hourly rate plus incentive.
- Great Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Life & Disability Insurance, 401K Plan.
- Prior experience in the car rental industry within a management capacity.
- Minimum one year experience in service/sales in the travel, retail, or hospitality industry.
- Must be customer focused, results driven and possess the ability to consistently produce sales.
- Analytical skills that diagnosis numerical trends and target root cause to performance below standards.
- Understands managing to achieve best practices performance environment.
- Ability to organize and express ideas and information clearly, accurately, and effectively through verbal and written capabilities.
- Must be professional and promote a positive attitude among customers and peers.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner.
- Must be able to perform data entry and computer entry tasks.
- Must be able to work individually and within a team environment to effectively manage stressful and challenging situations.
- Must have excellent administrative, organizational skills as well as excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license, be 21 years of age, with an acceptable driving record.
The Advantage is yours! Advance your career by applying today to be a part of our high-energy company and move forward with our talented team!