Looking for a fast track to career success in the car rental industry? Advantage Rent A Car may have a job for you! Operating in major airports in over 30 states, we are the fastest growing rental car company in the United States. We are searching for entrepreneurial spirits to join our team as we move our company in a new and exciting direction.
Do you have a passion for helping customers with their needs? We are searching for enthusiastic individuals who champion making every customer’s experience a lasting impression. As a CHECK-IN AGENT, you will be instrumental in a customer’s positive last impression.
RETURN AGENT REQUIREMENTS:
· Direct customers as they return ensuring an efficient and safe traffic flow.
· Help customers remove their belongings from the rental vehicle.
· Ability to work outdoors on our rental car lot.
· Effectively address questions and resolve concerns of a customer.
· Provide a positive return experience to each customer while inspecting every vehicle for damage and assessing returned fuel levels with outlined procedures.
· Meet or exceed customer service goals for the location
· Willing to work various shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Willing to complete pre-employment testing, drug screen, and background check
If you are selected to join our team we will provide you with the following:
· Career Development - Extensive training to ensure your success and earning potential
· Lucrative Compensation Package - Your salary plan will consists of an hourly rate plus incentive.
· Great Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Life & Disability Insurance, 401K Plan.
· Minimum one year experience in customer service.
· Must be professional and promote a positive attitude among customers and peers
· Must be articulate and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Flexibility to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner
· Must be able to work individually and within a team environment
· Must be able to effectively manage stressful and challenging situations
· Basic computer skills and data entry
· Must have a valid driver’s license, be 18 years of age, with an acceptable driving record
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Physical Requirements: Ability to stand, walk, and bend while working outdoors . Ability to lift up to 50lbs assisting customers with personal belongings.