Advantage Rent A Car is growing nationwide and is currently seeking energetic team players to join our team. If you're looking for the benefits of joining a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the valet position at Advantage Rent A Car. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Advantage and set your goals on cruise control!
Valets will have a high customer service oriented job which requires the skills to appraise vehicle condition as well transport vehicles as needed. Must also keep lot in order
- Greets customers at pick up and return
- Inspects vehicles when returned for new damage
- Documents and reports any new damage
- Assists customers with any luggage
- Receives easy returns and reviews customers' contracts to insure that there are no balances due
- Communicates with the location staff concerning the condition of vehicles, tagging any out of service vehicles
- Inspects ready line for cleanliness, registration, inspection, oil changes, turn-backs and grounding status
- Demonstrates vehicle features for customers at time of rental
- Provides courteous, friendly and professional service to customers
- Adheres to all policies and procedures
- Moves and transports vehicles as needed
- High School degree or equivalent work in a related field
- Previous vehicle related experience preferred. Customer service experience is also a plus.
- Customer service
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required
- Not afraid to take on new duties as needed
- Must be able to lift and move customer's luggage weighing 25-60 lbs.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: Sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, seeing, reading, and use of telephone.
Preferred Requirements :
- Body damage appraisal knowledge
- ARAC procedures