Advantage Resourcing

Advantage Resourcing Employer Reviews

Assembler technician (Former Employee), Waltham, MADecember 16, 2014
Part of a staff agency that sent me to work in canton. Was a great place, laid off but would love to go back.
Not enough assignments
Administrative Assistant (Contract) (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 10, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: not enough assignments
Its a good place, they just don't have jobs all the time. Its a temp agency so you work different places not much more to compare.
Attitude and reliability
Labor, varied assignments (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 3, 2014
Pros: everyone was a pro!
Cons: and no one was treated like a con!
Advantage Resourcing was great! The assignments were varied, and the reliablity of being there for me having work available made dependability fun, no matter how far, if I would have to walk one mile extra I would have done it to make it on time with a good attitude.
Advantage Resourcing is one great place to work, get to know people, see if it's a – more... match, and still have more opportunity! – less
bad pay
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Pooler, GANovember 6, 2014
good way in the door to a place but can never be sure if your job is safe or not
bad contract employee envionment
Lay-up Technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2014
Contract companies got no recognition nd was treted as outcast tere.
Terrible Company to work for.
Recruiter (Former Employee), Duluth, GAAugust 28, 2014
Pros: nothing that comes to mind
Cons: wasted 10 months of my life/career there.
A typical day at work consisted of being the only recruiter in the office. The branch manager was never there so I was left in the branch to do a lot to work by myself. I had never worked in a "full desk" staffing environment so I was new to the fact that I had to do everything by myself and work 50+ hours a week including nights, weekends and holidays. – more... In the 10 months I was there, I saw the company as a revolving door. Several recruiters from other branches quit and the District Manager was demoted, therefore bringing in a new DM with no staffing or management experience. The branch manager at the location I worked at, hired me in the hopes I would take her place so she could take a job working from home. She never told me that until I found through another employee that worked in HR. Very unprofessional company, very unprofessional work ethics. – less
Advantage Resourcing, the staff I met are nice.
HP Support Technician (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 26, 2014
The management staff, I met are nice compare to some unfortunate employees in this company. I guess it depends on who you meet. The jobs in this company can be met with that it can offer day by day jobs or regular contracts.
Recruiter (Current Employee), Longview, TexasJuly 13, 2014
Greeting customers, entering payroll, I meet new people everyday. Help associates in placing them into a career and help clients with placing in the correct associates with them. Sales are the hardest part. Everyone I work with are there to help.
the worst place i have ever worked
cad operator (Former Employee), detroit miJuly 8, 2014
Cons: everything
i have been working for this place for a little over a year now and they have forgotten to pay me over 6 times so far. i was told after a years work i would be getting more benefits but i didn't get in wrighting so now i don't. i'm looking for a new job i just can't take it any longer.
Large Comp
Sr. IT Recruiter (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2014
Large Company with a focus on engineering. Not the not focused on the IT side of things. Not the best place to work but it did have a good training program. After that its lacking in direction.
Ever changing work enviroment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 4, 2014
Pros: liked the hours
Cons: temp
Loved the fact that every day was different. there was always something new to do.
Productive and very professional workplace.
Dean Foods, Riverside, CA (Current Employee), Upland, CAJuly 2, 2014
productive environment and very nice management who treat their employees very much with respect as they deserve.
Excellent paying jobs.
CNC Machinist (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 22, 2014
Pros: pay and quality jobs.
They matched me with a great job in a couple of days and I was hired on permanently.
Wells is not the best
IT Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), West Des MoinesJune 2, 2014
Advantage placed me at Wells Fargo and it was not the best fit, There was little to no room to be brought on full time. The people there are great but the job was just not worth it.
ok
Sort (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 30, 2014
didnt learn to much here but it was ok all i did was just sort threw trash.
Great stepping stone for pursuing HR
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Bloomfield Hills, MIMay 15, 2014
My typical day at work was making calls to those seeking a job opportunity in the Automotive Industry. I reviewed resumes and conducted a lot of interviews; face-to-face interviews but mostly phone screens. I made bids when submitting a candidate and negotiated markups with our clients. I also had to discuss Advantage Technical Resourcing's benefits – more... to our candidates and how they work.

I was able to learn a lot about the recruiting business; how it works in the job market, the advantages and disadvantages, etc. The biggest learning experience for me is understanding employment authorization in the US. I learned how Visas worked in the US including the cost, how to get a Visa, how long they last, what makes you qualified, etc.

Most of my managers were Recruiters who would be classified as the Lead Recruiter. Other Managers would be known as Account Managers, handling business with our clients and discussing the billing of each position we try to fill. They are extremely talented in what they do and know how to coach their colleagues.

My co-workers had a competetive side to filling more positions than others but we were all helping one another too. We wanted to increase the hires for the company as much as possible, while trying to keep our numbers higher than the other recruiter. Everyone believes in how much teamwork is necessary in the recruiting business and we all had fun.

The hardest part of the job is filling the positions before your competitors do. Time was always against you and it was more difficult to find someone with a specific talent that's hard to find.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the team I worked with. I stayed as long as I did, looking for an HR opportunity, because of my co-workers. They made my job fun and we all pushed eachother to work harder. I couldn't have asked for a better team at my time at Advantage. – less
The job is great managment horrible!
veterinary technician (Former Employee), Norcross, gaApril 26, 2014
Pros: the work and pay
Cons: veterinary director and does not talk to employees about issues
Working for intuitive is great the company itself treats its employees well but the Head Veterinary is very passive aggressive and defames people's characters without thinking about what she's doing and does not believe in talking to employee's when she does not like something. My coworkers were great fun loving and team players. The best part of the – more... job was the work and my fellow contract workers in Atlanta. Advantage staffing is truly unprofessional and does care about the employees they hire. The veterinary director is truly unprofessional and has not concept of professionalism and common courtesy especially when she is rarely around but makes assumptions without finding out the truth. – less
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee), Norwood, MAApril 11, 2014
The management and co-workers work together like family. Good place to work. Hardest part of job is to get information for the division office
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee), Norwood, MAApril 11, 2014
Coworkers
Billing Manager (Current Employee), Norwood, MAApril 9, 2014
My coworkers make going to work enjoyable. I have learned a lot in my career about management and finance.

1 2 3

About Advantage Resourcing

At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is for – Read more