Advantage Resourcing

Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

Advantage Resourcing is a good place to get a foot in the door.
Document Administrator (Current Employee) –  Freeport, TXFebruary 16, 2017
When I go to work I do a lot of desk work. I make binders and folders of all of the documentation that circulates through the chemical plant. I am on assignment to the Olin Corporation. I have learned numerous computer skills and I have sharpened my typing ability. I have also gotten good at setting appointments and meetings for my leaders and myself. The building that I work in is amazing and we are all like a family. The hardest part of the job would have to be that it is a new company and quite a bit of our questions do not get answered and we are not well looked after. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to see the people that I am on assignment with every day.
Great company!
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 8, 2017
Great company. Good work life balance. Excellent room to advance
Managers are fair but results do matter to the overall organization.
Work place rating
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 6, 2017
Advantage Resourcing can be a great place to work most times. Although I'm growing in the business and learning, I can hinder work life balance.
Pros
Meeting so many people.
Cons
Turn over is high
Great job atmosphere.
Customer Service Representative-CSR (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALFebruary 6, 2017
Have plenty of jobs for placement. Still able to learn more in they job assignment. Great people to work for. They constantly check on you to see how the assignment is going.
Would not work there again.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tifton, GAFebruary 2, 2017
I would not work there again. I did work well with the manager that came in before I was laid off for lack of work. I was not given the training to do the job that was asked of me.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Bad boss
Was good once you got a Project...
HP Contractor (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJanuary 27, 2017
Rarely ever got any projects, and if you did they were super far away, and were 30 minute jobs, like setting up a printer, or replacing a hard drive. so I'd drive maybe 70 miles and they wouldn't compensate for any of my tolls or gas. So I basically lost money every time I did the one job they ever gave me.
January 30, 2017

Thank you for providing this feedback. As we have open positions we work to match those roles with our talents skill sets and previous experience. Once a role is offered it is up to the individual to accept or decline the role based on their needs. I am disappointed to see that you did not have the experience you were hoping for with us. If there are specific concerns you would like to discuss please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

great company
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 26, 2017
This is a great company. i loved working here, i loved the fact that my family was able to help. We did great here, we made money here, we had a blast.
January 30, 2017

Thank you for your review of Advantage. It is great to see that you, and your family had such positive experiences with us!

About Advantage Reourcing
Senior Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MAJanuary 26, 2017
Advantage Resourcing is a group of Hire Thinking™, industry pioneers providing innovative workforce solutions for Automotive, Engineering, IT, Manufacturing, Professional and Supply Chain clients and candidates.
Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients, while earning confidence through the proper assignment of people.  This alignment of people and companies allow us to create opportunity.
Creating opportunities begins by gaining a complete understanding of what makes each company and candidate unique.  This is accomplished by working with and listening to the client team and by conducting thorough interviews and skill evaluations with our candidates.  Using this knowledge Advantage Resourcing is able to provide tailored workforce solutions and qualified talent that are the right fit for each company.
Great
Executive Assistant to CEO (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2017
This was a great company to work for--they really care about their people. I highly recommend them and have maintained relationships with them to this day.
January 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! I am glad to see that you can see the hard work we put into working with our employees, and that you have continued to maintain a relationship with us. That is what we strive for!

job
Wet/Dry Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJanuary 2, 2017
The place was a staffing job in beaumont. The job was in a warehouse and there were many days that was stressful and unorganized. I worked there for 7 months
January 30, 2017

Thank you for providing this feedback. I am disappointed to see that you did not have the experience you were hoping for, and that you felt things were unorganized at one of our client sites. If you have specific feedback you would like to discuss please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Temp agency
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LADecember 30, 2016
Minimum pay but good people. They will send you out quickly for work and handle any problems quickly. Really good people to work for.
A work place with different culture
Proejct Field Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Armonk, NYDecember 27, 2016
The most exciting thing in this job is the fact to go from one project to another. It become fun when you have to meet new people and exchange with people of different cultures each time.
I really enjoy it.
Pros
Travel is paid for
Cons
only if you travel more than 50 miles radiant.
December 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us, and were able to broaden your network through your role.

Temporary placement- Royal Purple
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Porter, TXDecember 24, 2016
Good place to work. I was able to learn a new field in shipping. Plenty of room for advancement. Not really much more to say. Really sad to see the assignment end.
December 29, 2016

Thank you for your review of Advantage. It is great to see that you were able to learn a new field and felt there was plenty of room for advancement!

Productive and challenging company
Multicraft Maintenance (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LADecember 21, 2016
Productive and challenging with a rewarding feeling each and every day, respectful and engaging co-workers, opportunity to learn something new almost every day
Pros
competitive salary
Cons
Job security
December 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! We strive to provide exactly this type of experience for all of our employees, and it is always nice to hear when we have achieved that goal!

ok place to work
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Glastonbury, CTDecember 19, 2016
worked there during a period of a lot of changes, was a little chaotic loved it at first but new management took away the small business family like environment
December 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Times of change can be challenging for everyone, however I am glad to see that your experience has mostly been a positive one.

Do not apply here
Reimbursement Variance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LADecember 11, 2016
Do not apply here. No job stability, no flexibility. The company does not care about their workers. Every man for themselves.
Worst place to work for
File clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CADecember 11, 2016
This is the worst place to work for management is so demanding they expect you to do so many things at a time with no help at all, its ridiculous and some of the coworkers can be so harrassing with constantly being on your back about dumb things, I wouldn't recommend people to work there.
Everybody is so afraid of management even to ask them a question
One of the agencies staff that is on the job site is so rude as well.

Maybe they should think about not expecting so much out of there employees and yelling at them for dumb things and maybe they will stop quitting on the spot.

They don't even pay the overtime correctly so be very careful and keep track of your hours.
Cons
Management, long hours, have to work on saturdays, do not pay overtime correctly
Love being a Recruiter
Staffing Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNDecember 10, 2016
Love being recruiter. Great company to work for. They are currently working on the work life balance policy. Enjoy seeing upper management when they come to visit
December 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! I am glad to see that you are having a positive experience with us, and that you enjoy visits from upper management!

10 years of loyal service and they will let you go with zero notice or attempt to place you in an other position.
Personnel Manager/On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INNovember 28, 2016
I advise highly not to trust the management as it turns over so frequently and loyalties to their employees is an afterthought to kissing up to potential client.
Pros
Cons
Management, corporate level stabilty
Implementation Associate (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 23, 2016
Managed several technicians in the implementation and migration of company systems. Lots of problem solving and organizing.
November 30, 2016

Thank you for your review of Advantage. I am happy to see that you had a great experience with us and felt your role was fitting for you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Resourcing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8