Advantage Resourcing

Advantage Resourcing Employer Reviews

Recruiter (Current Employee), Longview, TexasJuly 13, 2014
Greeting customers, entering payroll, I meet new people everyday. Help associates in placing them into a career and help clients with placing in the correct associates with them. Sales are the hardest part. Everyone I work with are there to help.
the worst place i have ever worked
cad operator (Former Employee), detroit miJuly 8, 2014
Cons: everything
i have been working for this place for a little over a year now and they have forgotten to pay me over 6 times so far. i was told after a years work i would be getting more benefits but i didn't get in wrighting so now i don't. i'm looking for a new job i just can't take it any longer.
Large Comp
Sr. IT Recruiter (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2014
Large Company with a focus on engineering. Not the not focused on the IT side of things. Not the best place to work but it did have a good training program. After that its lacking in direction.
Ever changing work enviroment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 4, 2014
Pros: liked the hours
Cons: temp
Loved the fact that every day was different. there was always something new to do.
Productive and very professional workplace.
Dean Foods, Riverside, CA (Current Employee), Upland, CAJuly 2, 2014
productive environment and very nice management who treat their employees very much with respect as they deserve.
Excellent paying jobs.
CNC Machinist (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 22, 2014
Pros: pay and quality jobs.
They matched me with a great job in a couple of days and I was hired on permanently.
Wells is not the best
IT Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), West Des MoinesJune 2, 2014
Advantage placed me at Wells Fargo and it was not the best fit, There was little to no room to be brought on full time. The people there are great but the job was just not worth it.
ok
Sort (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 30, 2014
didnt learn to much here but it was ok all i did was just sort threw trash.
Great stepping stone for pursuing HR
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Bloomfield Hills, MIMay 15, 2014
My typical day at work was making calls to those seeking a job opportunity in the Automotive Industry. I reviewed resumes and conducted a lot of interviews; face-to-face interviews but mostly phone screens. I made bids when submitting a candidate and negotiated markups with our clients. I also had to discuss Advantage Technical Resourcing's benefits – more... to our candidates and how they work.

I was able to learn a lot about the recruiting business; how it works in the job market, the advantages and disadvantages, etc. The biggest learning experience for me is understanding employment authorization in the US. I learned how Visas worked in the US including the cost, how to get a Visa, how long they last, what makes you qualified, etc.

Most of my managers were Recruiters who would be classified as the Lead Recruiter. Other Managers would be known as Account Managers, handling business with our clients and discussing the billing of each position we try to fill. They are extremely talented in what they do and know how to coach their colleagues.

My co-workers had a competetive side to filling more positions than others but we were all helping one another too. We wanted to increase the hires for the company as much as possible, while trying to keep our numbers higher than the other recruiter. Everyone believes in how much teamwork is necessary in the recruiting business and we all had fun.

The hardest part of the job is filling the positions before your competitors do. Time was always against you and it was more difficult to find someone with a specific talent that's hard to find.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the team I worked with. I stayed as long as I did, looking for an HR opportunity, because of my co-workers. They made my job fun and we all pushed eachother to work harder. I couldn't have asked for a better team at my time at Advantage. – less
The job is great managment horrible!
veterinary technician (Former Employee), Norcross, gaApril 26, 2014
Pros: the work and pay
Cons: veterinary director and does not talk to employees about issues
Working for intuitive is great the company itself treats its employees well but the Head Veterinary is very passive aggressive and defames people's characters without thinking about what she's doing and does not believe in talking to employee's when she does not like something. My coworkers were great fun loving and team players. The best part of the – more... job was the work and my fellow contract workers in Atlanta. Advantage staffing is truly unprofessional and does care about the employees they hire. The veterinary director is truly unprofessional and has not concept of professionalism and common courtesy especially when she is rarely around but makes assumptions without finding out the truth. – less
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee), Norwood, MAApril 11, 2014
The management and co-workers work together like family. Good place to work. Hardest part of job is to get information for the division office
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee), Norwood, MAApril 11, 2014
Coworkers
Billing Manager (Current Employee), Norwood, MAApril 9, 2014
My coworkers make going to work enjoyable. I have learned a lot in my career about management and finance.
Wonderful work place
Customer Service Projects (Current Employee), Norwalk caApril 8, 2014
Customer service projects, people oriented, computer, phones and front desk
Nice and Friendly
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Daphne, ALApril 8, 2014
From the Beginning, Everyone who works there was very friendly and wanted to help. I would use them again.
I feel like Advantage has a lot of room to make improvments
Clerical Associate (Former Employee), Donelson, TNApril 3, 2014
Pros: working with the public, hours
A typical day at work was traveling to Cerqa to check in new start employees or do DNR's at the request of the managers. Going back to the office and doing what was requested of me. I learned how to speak more professionally, use microsoft outlook, and helped people acquire the job position that they fit best. Management was poorly constructed, bad – more... attitudes all around with my co-workers. Hardest part of the job was overlooking co-workers attitudes towards the people that came through the company looking for jobs. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping the different types of people with many backgrounds find the right jobs for them. The most important thing to me was getting the people a position they were skilled in and would enjoy. – less
Operations Assistant (Current Employee), Addison, TXMarch 13, 2014
Cons: healthcare
The staff is very diverse. The work environment is very upbeat and challenging.
Awful Job Placement
Receptionist (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: close to my home
Cons: communication
I was placed in a Receptionist position that I was way overqualified for. I only accepted the position because the manager said he promoted within during my interview. After my third day, I knew it was not the position for me. I called and asked my Recruiter to find me something else because the company was very unprofessional and I did not see a future – more... there. She basically told me to suck it up and put myself out there so I did and I tried. But after 6 weeks with putting up with what was worst than high school, the manager ended my assignment. I have NEVER been fired in my life but this manager did not like me because I refused to suck up to him like the young girls that worked there did. The Recruiter that originally placed me with this company actually quit Advantage and I had no idea until the new Recruiter called me to let me know that the company no longer wanted me to work there. She said that the manager said I was a great worker but I was not long term and he was right. This new Recruiter said she would help me find a new career and I have not heard from her in 4 weeks. – less
work place was nice
File Clerk (Former Employee), Santa Ana,CANovember 5, 2013
typical day of work would be filing and scanning
i learned everything from scanning and filing
management was horrible
some of my co workers were great
hardest part of my job was putting up with horrible management
most enjoyable part was the money and hours
Nice place to work at
Software /Lab Engineer (Former Employee), Hopkinton MASeptember 18, 2013
Pros: you are able to buy food at a discount rate for lunch.
Cons: is a contract job which mean no benefit and no job security
I ensured proper deployment of new hardware including servers, switches, and storage arrays. Provides technical expertise and support to engineering departmental users. I was a able to learn how to install and configure VMware vSphere in an enterprise environment. I also learnt how to write Test Plans, defining Test Scenario and Test Case, developing – more... and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs, and track the bugs till closure. Some of my co-workers are very nice and helpful while some are terrible to deal with.
The hardest part of the job was my first day of job. The most enjoyably part of the job was when my department went out for fun during end of the year party. – less

About Advantage Resourcing

Because it's always advantageous to not be burdened by complex human resources tasks. Advantage Human Resourcing provides outsourced – Read more