Advantage Resourcing

Advantage Resourcing Employer Reviews

Loved the environment
Payroll/Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), Norwood, MAFebruary 24, 2015
It was a great place to work the people were good there and they gave me a chance to get back into the workforce after 2 years without a job from being laid off.
Was a good employer
Call center representative (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: jobs were flexible
Cons: jobs were temporary
good at finding jobs but communication wasn't very professional. They were not good at communicating when they have new jobs or when a job ends
ADVANTAGE Resourcing will give a Job no matter what
Accounts payable clerk- AMERICAN TEXTILE RECYCLING (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: you will be placed in a good company
Cons: low pay
Just be prepared to work.
Yes, it is true that you will not be making much, but they will hire and place you very quickly.
Dimas has been my main contact and I must the guy is a trooper! He is very polite and professional unlike the other people there.
If you work hard for them, they will do likewise for you!
So far, so good!
very fast paced environment
RF Electronics Technician (Lead) (Former Employee), San DiegoJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great engineer to work with always helpful
Cons: n/a
opportunities for advancement learned how to troubleshoot many different products had the best co workers most enjoyable part was always something different to learn. Great rewards for on time deliveries such as parties bounuses prizes.
Amazing people and awesome place to work for.
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Conroe, TXJanuary 27, 2015
Went in looking for employment. They were very friendly and found me work very fast! I would recommend this company to everyone!
very good company
CNC Plasma Operator (Current Employee), tulsa,okJanuary 26, 2015
Good company, love weekly pay. Very dependable and do a great job of recruiting jobs.
Long days but not hard work
Laborer (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: if we met goal the would bring in lunch for us
Cons: overtime was alway manditory
Would start the day by putting all the product that went into the packaging box. Then everyone would be put in a certain location on the line and put certain items in their proper place in box. If someone fell behind the person next to them would always help so the line didn't have to stop. The hardest part of the job was making the boxes that the products went into, and the most enjoyable part of the job was taping the boxes closed. The management was always very helpful when you had trouble and I never had any problems with the management or my co-workers.
Flexability and great compensation
Consultant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 16, 2015
Every day started with a quick morning follow up meeting. Gathering data and requisitions. Prioritizing then implementing protocol for that day. Posting, working in the ATS for potential candidates, as well as various job boards, Google etc. Connect with candidates via phone and email.
Source, screen and qualify candidates.
Negotiate salary and benefits
Work in various client portals for submittals

At this job I acquired new skill sets in the various portals, Applicant Tracking Systems, and work with a variety of industries.

As with any job, (on occasion) there were communication gaps. All of this easily overcome.

I really enjoyed talking with the candidates and clients.
Different pace
Skilled Laborer (Current Employee), Slidell, LAJanuary 12, 2015
This job was my gateway to a different workforce. Everything about it was fast pace and appearance oriented.
Good company.
Technical Writer (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: good people and supportive.
Cons: poor health insurance offering.
I enjoy working for Advantage Resources and will continue with them until I find a better opportunity. Good company. Reliable and supportive. Would recommend.
Assembler technician (Former Employee), Waltham, MADecember 16, 2014
Part of a staff agency that sent me to work in canton. Was a great place, laid off but would love to go back.
Not enough assignments
Administrative Assistant (Contract) (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 10, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: not enough assignments
Its a good place, they just don't have jobs all the time. Its a temp agency so you work different places not much more to compare.
Attitude and reliability
Labor, varied assignments (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 3, 2014
Pros: everyone was a pro!
Cons: and no one was treated like a con!
Advantage Resourcing was great! The assignments were varied, and the reliablity of being there for me having work available made dependability fun, no matter how far, if I would have to walk one mile extra I would have done it to make it on time with a good attitude.
Advantage Resourcing is one great place to work, get to know people, see if it's a match, and still have more opportunity!
bad pay
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Pooler, GANovember 6, 2014
good way in the door to a place but can never be sure if your job is safe or not
bad contract employee envionment
Lay-up Technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2014
Contract companies got no recognition nd was treted as outcast tere.
Terrible Company to work for.
Recruiter (Former Employee), Duluth, GAAugust 28, 2014
Pros: nothing that comes to mind
Cons: wasted 10 months of my life/career there.
A typical day at work consisted of being the only recruiter in the office. The branch manager was never there so I was left in the branch to do a lot to work by myself. I had never worked in a "full desk" staffing environment so I was new to the fact that I had to do everything by myself and work 50+ hours a week including nights, weekends and holidays. In the 10 months I was there, I saw the company as a revolving door. Several recruiters from other branches quit and the District Manager was demoted, therefore bringing in a new DM with no staffing or management experience. The branch manager at the location I worked at, hired me in the hopes I would take her place so she could take a job working from home. She never told me that until I found through another employee that worked in HR. Very unprofessional company, very unprofessional work ethics.
Advantage Resourcing, the staff I met are nice.
HP Support Technician (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 26, 2014
The management staff, I met are nice compare to some unfortunate employees in this company. I guess it depends on who you meet. The jobs in this company can be met with that it can offer day by day jobs or regular contracts.
Recruiter (Current Employee), Longview, TexasJuly 13, 2014
Greeting customers, entering payroll, I meet new people everyday. Help associates in placing them into a career and help clients with placing in the correct associates with them. Sales are the hardest part. Everyone I work with are there to help.
the worst place i have ever worked
cad operator (Former Employee), detroit miJuly 8, 2014
Cons: everything
i have been working for this place for a little over a year now and they have forgotten to pay me over 6 times so far. i was told after a years work i would be getting more benefits but i didn't get in wrighting so now i don't. i'm looking for a new job i just can't take it any longer.
Large Comp
Sr. IT Recruiter (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2014
Large Company with a focus on engineering. Not the not focused on the IT side of things. Not the best place to work but it did have a good training program. After that its lacking in direction.

1 2 3

About Advantage Resourcing

At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is for – Read more