Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

Felt like I was with family - everyone was very supportive
SENIOR STAFFING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Hopkinton, MANovember 15, 2017
We were a small group but everyone rolled up their sleeves and pitched in.

I was very impressed with the CEO. He came from Japan and the company that acquired Advantage. Could have very easily asked for an interpreter but instead pushed himself to learn and communicate in English. That showed how much he wanted to fit in with the company.
Productive and fun place to work with plenty of coffee!
Regional Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 10, 2017
Good work atmosphere.
Great staff to work with.
Fair amount of travel.
Met alot of nice people.
Visited alot of clients.
Always learning.
Always training.
Pros
Helped alot of people with safe employment opportunities.
Cons
Great company with mutiple but limited positions
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSNovember 7, 2017
Although a temp staff, out of 52 in a year, I was only off 3. No vacation days but they made sure I had an assignment to go to if I wanted it. I would recommend anyone that is looking for a second job that needs a flexible employer.
no benefits
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSOctober 30, 2017
it was a nice temp job to have. made over 10 an hour but was sent home a lot to to working in jobs that didnt last all day. they send you to a lot of job site and got 40 hours a week and it paid well. sometime i dont make 40 hours maybe 35. i need a full time job.
advantage was not a fun place to work.
Payroll/Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  norwood, massachusettsOctober 23, 2017
advantage was not a fun place to work with limited raises and limited career development. we recently completed a peoplesoft upgrade from 8.9 to 9.2 and no raises were given because the company did not make enough money
Effective agency for job placement
Temp Agent (Current Employee) –  Abilene, TXOctober 19, 2017
Advantage Resourcing is a staffing agency. When I applied my supervisor called me very quickly and had an adequate job lined up very quickly. She fit me with a company that far exceeded my expectations as far as pay and the business she set me up with was a perfect fit for my skill set. The hardest part of the job is the temp work.
Pros
Quick and effective placement
Cons
No placement at the end of the job
November 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! I am so glad to see that your match was such a great fit, and that we were able to match you so quickly!

need paid time off for employees.
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSOctober 17, 2017
Even though the work was easy, There was no paid time off or no type of sick leave. If you were sick or had some kind of an appointment. You did not receive pay for that day or those ours you were not there.
Pros
Great Recruiter
Cons
No paid vacation, or Sick leave
November 3, 2017

Thank you for your review of Advantage. It is disappointing to see that you did not have the experience you were hoping for with us. If there is something specific you would like to discuss please contact humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Just OK
Production Planner (Former Employee) –  Windsor Locks, CTOctober 16, 2017
It was a contract assignment with no paid vacation or Holidays. Pay was lower than expected. Took job hoping that I would get a permanent job at UTC. Need a Bachelors degree for any salary position. They did discriminate against older workers. Would not interview. Hired all twenty somethings.Wouldn't have taken job. Thought temp to perm
November 3, 2017

We take discrimination very seriously, please contact Human Resources at humanresources@advantageresourcing.com to discuss this further.

Average
SAP BASIS/HANA Consultant Client (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 13, 2017
Pay was OK but had no benefits nor PTO. In retrospect, it was OK for short term work but certainly not long-term. Management was cool however and the recruiters kept in touch
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Fast paced
November 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage. It is great to know that our management and recruiters are providing a positive experience and environment for you.

Nelson b.
Packer (Current Employee) –  Slidell, LAOctober 12, 2017
I enjoy being an employer of advantage resourcing.I would recommend anyone who is looking to make some extra cash aside from your regular job to go there.
November 3, 2017

Thank you for your review! I am glad to see that you would recommend our company to friends and family!

Advantage
Technical Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Allen Park, MIOctober 9, 2017
Poor Benefits that cost entirely too much money. I pay 100 dollars a week for the best insurance they provide and still pay a large amount of money out of pocket.
November 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage. I want you to know that your feedback has been received and is being taken into consideration.

stressful job to work
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 8, 2017
Stressful to work at, need to do better job with management. They try to recognize your work but still kind of don't recognize your full potential at this job.
November 3, 2017

Thank you for this feedback. If there are specific concerns you would like to discuss please contact humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

temp position
Indirect Buyer (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PASeptember 28, 2017
This opportunity was challenging and I was supported by Advantage.
I felt that my needs and questions were addressed and I was compensated for my time and work.
Ehhh
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Franklin, KYSeptember 26, 2017
Ok pay. They work you harder as a temp than full time. We have no say. Just show up do our job and go home. never contacted by management. They just want bodies to fill positions.
File Clerk Deutsche Bank - Santa Ana
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 25, 2017
Agency staff members may feel like they can treat you however they want, because clients need the agencies to find them jobs, but agencies also need clients in order to keep their own jobs. don't forget that.

They're disrespectful to temp workers, and treated like second class. The job itself as a file clerk is very easy but the people make work so much harder They micromanage and berate employees for no reason. The only good things were the full time hours and its an easy entry level job. The people are so rude and condescending. And no job security. Avoid if possible.
Pros
Full time
Cons
Disrespectful managers, everything else
Welcoming Environment
Accounting Assistant Temp (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LASeptember 13, 2017
Great company to work for. Understanding about personal obligations. They make you feel comfortable in your work environment. Your skills are tested before you are assigned to a client, to insure a proper fit.
October 5, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! We work to ensure that all of our employees feel welcomed, comfortable, and supported. It is so great to know that was your experience with us.

ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTSeptember 8, 2017
In the 4 years I have been employed at Advantage I have been pretty happy. Coworkers and managers have all been great to work with and for. If I wasn't losing my job due to a merger, I would have stayed.
October 5, 2017

Thank you for your review. Times of change can be challenging, but I am glad to see that you had such a positive experience with us.

Contractor
IT Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MA 02062September 7, 2017
Advantage is a fairly good company, but the clients they are connected with provide very little hours to work. My only complaint is the hours worked. The hours just aren't enough.
Pros
The people you work with are professional and nice to work with.
Cons
The working hours are not consistent enough.
October 5, 2017

Thank you for your review! It is great to see that the Advantage employees you have worked with have been professional and nice. Each of our clients have different needs and it is disappointing to see that you are unhappy with the number of hours you are working. Please feel free to reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com if you would like to discuss this further.

Worked as contractor
Change Management (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 6, 2017
I worked as a contractor for this company at wells Fargo Brokerage Technolgy Department. The group was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable about the Change Management process.
October 5, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage. I am glad to see that you had such a positive experience at one of our client sites.

Long days, lower than average salary
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 6, 2017
Management is supportive. However, they require 5 10-hour days and claim you are compensated for those long hours. I was working for a competitor in 2013 and made the same salary (within $1,000/year) but only worked 38-40 hours/week.
Cons
50 hour weeks
October 5, 2017

Thank you for your review of Advantage Resourcing. If you have a concern you would like to address more fully please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Resourcing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9