Advantage Resourcing

Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

Senior Technical Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 1, 2015
Had a great experience at Advantage. My manager is very accommodating and shared a similar outlook on recruiting with me. My account was very challenging yet she always encouraged me.
Having an immediate position available for Temps
Fondu Temp/Mini Line Worker/Production Line Worker (Former Employee), Leitchfield, KYJune 28, 2015
Pros: Being able to work immediately
Cons: Not knowing if you are being transfered somewhere else for employment
They were able to find work for some Temps with little or no wait for employment. Pay was ok, but the Temp Service took a good portion of employees salary. Being able to work longer hours was a plus, but wasn't always good when employees had prior engagements.
Advantage Resourcing
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJune 20, 2015
Pros: Very efficient
I only worked for Advantage Resourcing for a few months, but their staff was very professional and assisted me in finding a permanent position.
Work Variety
Temp (Current Employee), New Iberia, LAJune 19, 2015
Pros: Stay busy, keep learning.
Cons: Work is slow.
I currently work for a variety of companies via Advantage Resourcing. You meet great people and work for great companies.
Fast Past Enviroment
Tier II Agent (Former Employee), Longview, TxJune 13, 2015
Handle customer service inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/Service requests. Calm angry callers, repair trust, locate resources for problem resolution and design best-option solution.
Work placement always available
Forklift Operator & Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 27, 2015
Consistant work. Steadily busy and lots of overtime. Hard work but fun learning new skills. Good managers and team leaders. Fun working with co-workers.Most enjoyable part of my job is accomplishing my daily goals.
Millwright (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 22, 2015
Great company to work for with potential to learn and grow. Great company to work for with potential to learn and grow. Great company to work for with potential to learn and grow.
Overal - Excellent Contract Organization
Senior Systems Engineering Specialist (Current Employee), Sterling Heights, MIMay 21, 2015
Pros: Professional Environment
Cons: N/A
Technically, contracted by Advantage Resourcing. Advantage Resourcing is a great company to work for. I am contracted to BAE Systems in Sterling Heights MI. I enjoy every bit of the environment working with Fuctional Managers, and Subject Matter Experts on US Army/Military Combat Vehicles as a Senior Systems Engineering Specialist -Lead Mobiilty Requirements Engineer.
fast pace work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 18, 2015
Pros: easy work
Cons: very hot in the summer
Fast pace work picking, and packing, sometimes hot. Management were very helpful. Co workers were nice and fun to work with.
Enjoyable Temp Work
FOLGERS TEMP (Current Employee), Slidell, LAMay 16, 2015
The job is great. The supervisors at Folgers are fantastic. The temp company is pretty good. The downside is job security. You could work twice a week. You could work seven days a week. You may not work that week at all.
I love the team
Crew (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 21, 2015
They are very dedicated to helping you find a job. They are very efficient and devoted to helping those who are willing to work.
dont work for them
picker (Former Employee), lebanon, tnApril 15, 2015
Pros: breaks
Cons: never know when u getting off, rude staffing
Worst temp agency ever, I would never apply with them again, they are rude and unprofessional people, my cat can be more polite.
Easy going
ACQUISITION AGENT (Former Employee), Longview, TXApril 9, 2015
Pros: Lunch, Snacking at all hours of the day
Cons: Healthcare
The place was always easy to get to. There was never really a problem unless it seemed like you werent doing your job. Easy going
Good communication with staff
Jackson Covention Center Wait and Kitchen Staff (Current Employee), Flowood, MSApril 3, 2015
A typical day was always productive and I am always given a trainer to properly train me . Management is always up to date on my hours, the most enjoyable part of my job was the pay every week .
Account Manager for Corporate Business Solutions
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, flexible scheadule.
Cons: short breaks, no raises
Account Manager for AT&T Corporate Business Solutions. Make outbound and take inbound calls from customers to help them decide which platforms n\best suits business needs. Maintain spreadsheets and filter information as needed. Make and meet monthly goals.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee), Newark, NJMarch 26, 2015
everyday is always different and you will definitely stay busy.
You will learn a tremendous amount of processes and procedures.
Great place
RECEPTIONIST/HR GENERALIST (JIM BEAM) (Current Employee), Bardstown, KYMarch 23, 2015
Great place to work. Great people in the office to work with. They work with a lot of top clients. They do a great job of matching your skills to clients in need.
Good place to work for experience
Computer Repair Technician (Former Employee), Jeffersonville, INMarch 13, 2015
Pros: good place to learn with no degree required, job security, pay was ok
Cons: facility did not like to hire on temps, other employees can be so-so
Advantage Resourcing found me a job twice when I was in desperate need of one. At the particular facility you remain a temporary associate for a long time, but have good job security as long as you understand that you are there to work and not goof off.
Loved the environment
Payroll/Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), Norwood, MAFebruary 24, 2015
It was a great place to work the people were good there and they gave me a chance to get back into the workforce after 2 years without a job from being laid off.
Was a good employer
Call center representative (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: jobs were flexible
Cons: jobs were temporary
good at finding jobs but communication wasn't very professional. They were not good at communicating when they have new jobs or when a job ends

1 2 3 4

About Advantage Resourcing

At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is for – Read more

Advantage Resourcing Salaries