Advantage Sales and Marketing

Advantage Sales and Marketing Employer Reviews

fun place to work for
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee), fresno caMarch 25, 2015
This place was the best job in the world. I loved it. I would most definitely work there again. Loved it!! If anyone has the ability to work with them, take it.
Good Place to work
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 22, 2015
Good Place to work with a good balance of time, Good People and growth opportunities.I would recommend the company.Thank you
Good job and works with your schedule
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee), Wadesboro, NCMarch 18, 2015
Pros: benefits and setting your own schedule
Cons: constant driving
It is a good job and allows you to set your own schedule. They give you benefits and has decent pay for entry level associates.
Fun & Easy Job
Event Specialist (Current Employee), La Habra, CAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: freedom to work by yourself with little or no supervision
Cons: not knowing what your schedule is because it changes day to day
Doing demo work is easy as long as you can talk to strangers who walk by. Sometimes it's hard to promote a product that you don't like or is not popular. I am responsible for setting up my cart with all the supplies that I will need during the demo & finding them in our prep area is frustrating sometimes.
Flexible hours
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Shawnee, OKMarch 16, 2015
Honor system based work environment. Good work environment with great co-workers. As an event specialist there is a lot of contact with the general public. Must have a friendly attitude.
Dynamic and fast paced buiness focused on providing daily solutions for clients and customers
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: without a doubt, i enjoy leading and working with people
Cons: maintaining a healthy and balanced work and home life
I thoroughly enjoy many aspects of my job. The landscape is ever changing and I am surrounded and supported by wonderful associates with a variety of life experiences and backgrounds. We provide an active culture of teamwork and camaraderie which I greatly appreciate. I often describe our role as being a "two-headed" monster that has a balance of analytic and detail oriented responsibilities coupled with the personality and communication skills to effectively engage with clients and customers to find solutions to mutually grow and benefit one another.
Easy
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 13, 2015
Pros: self supervising and pay
Cons: mid day shifts
Easy job to do. I enjoyed handing out samples and if there was some left over I got to try things too. Self supervising was great.
Great company
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: wage, benefits
Cons: location is a bit hard to get to without proper transportation
It was fast paced but well worth it. I enjoyed my work life balance and the ability to network with colleagues. Most of my peers moved on to advance their careers.
I take work serious, but life is simple i in joy my co-works need more hours
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMarch 11, 2015
Pros: get to see and learn new things
Cons: do not try to give some one dry food if you do not eat it first
This is a very good company to work for but you have not so nice people everywhere you go so pray for them and learn how to deal with them, when the day is over you still a human it makes no difference what position you hold some of the field supervisor are so not professional and very disrespectful and inconsiderate of other and it like you love this kind of work but the field needs to be rate from their team see what other are say for real need some adjustments and i am so not a negative person but love truth. God say it will make you free and i stand for Him.
great place to work lacks in some areas
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAMarch 10, 2015
Pros: great pay great place to work
Cons: mileage pay inst great, you will wear you car out
this is a great company to work for other than everything is over email or phone i worked here for over a year only seen my boss maby 10 times i lacked knowledge of what i was doing i didnt really understand the purpose of my job i requested more training and never recieved it you also have to trust your job to technology so its not guarunteed to be accurate
Productive, Fun environment, Busy.
Event specialist (Former Employee), Saint Charles, ILMarch 8, 2015
Pros: different work environment, was a great experience.
Cons: only had contact with manager through email, or phone.
Conducted in-store demonstrations of new products, gave free samples, talked about product. Gained more people skills and sales skills. Hardest part of the job would have to be setting up presentation table. Enjoyable part would have to be being able to tell customers about new products, trying them out, letting them know what the product consist of and seeing if it's something they would like.
Variety in work assignments.
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAMarch 7, 2015
Pros: good schedule, variety
Cons: a lot of weekend work.
I performed demos and giving out samples. Easy, stress free job for the most part. Was fun doing different assignments and interacting with people, for the most part was an enjoyable experience. I made alot of friends and would recommend this job to anyone who likes the public.
Great National Food Broker
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 7, 2015
Pros: advancement
Cons: non
When I began my career with Advantage Sales & Marketing, I was still in college at the University of Cincinnati full time. I started out clearing deductions, then creating contracts, and finally I created an Excel spreadsheet that worked as a prepaid account between my account, Lipton, and their customer, Kroger. This is still in use today.
I loved working for this company.
Advantage Sales & Marketing (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 6, 2015
Pros: Going to work
Cons: Not having the items necessary for the product
Working for A.S.M was a great deal of fun for me. I got to interact with people and show off my skills to get them to buy items they wouldn't generally buy. I do hope that I will get to work for this company again.
not a pleasent work enviroment
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Riverside, Ca.March 5, 2015
Pros: work hours are flexable
Cons: poor management
poor company and mgmt. no room for advancement,lacking proper training, very few hours were available. There were nom raises given even after years of related work.
Great oppertunity. Learned alot.
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 2, 2015
Pros: relatively stress free work enviroment.
Cons: occasional dull moments.
A typical day of work involved setting up for the event for about 30 minutes and preforming the demo the rest of the day. I learned how to approach customers and how to talk to them. My co-workers were always nice and willing to help if needed. The hardest part of the job when there is a slow day and having to stand in the same place for several hours. I really enjoyed when I had a fun demo that got everyone involved.
easy money
event specialist (Former Employee), Denham Springs, LAMarch 1, 2015
Pros: off on weekends
Cons: less days to work
I love communicating with people and entertaining them, while I try to sale them the product.and learning how to cook different things I never cooked before.
Good management, decent benefits, poor compensation with limited advancement opportunity.
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNFebruary 27, 2015
Management is fair and supportive. The stress level within this position is greater than the compensation offered however.

The job can be very enjoyable with the exception of a large portion of the customer base (at least at store level) who simply don't care enough about their own company to give this position an opportunity to be as effective as it could and should be.
Team atmosphere
Houston Area Supervisor (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 27, 2015
Team atmosphere is a big reason for the limited turnover and comoradery of the teams working together. Benefits and rewards
also maintain a better workplace.
Productive and busy workplace.
Greet & Tell Event Specialist (Former Employee), Evergreen Park, ILFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: meet new people
Cons: barely hours
I loved working with advantage sales and marketing. This job was easy fun and I grew as a person. I greeted and met new people everyday.

1 2 3 4 5

About Advantage Sales and Marketing

Making consumer products is one thing, but selling them is another, and that's where Advantage Sales & Marketing (ASM)┬ácomes in. – Read more

Advantage Sales and Marketing Photos