Founded in 1987, ADVANTAGE SOFTWARE develops, distributes and supports software and hardware products for the court reporting and captioning industries. We're located in Stuart, FL, and employ about 45 individuals, and also have independent field reps across the nation. While the majority of customers are domestic, one can find our industry-leading products throughout 26 countries. Ever visit a courtroom and see a reporter up front writing on a shorthand machine? It may be our machine. Ever see a live caption scrolling across a television screen? It may be our software. For more information, please visit the website at www.eclipsecat.com.
POSITION AVAILABLE: JUNIOR LEVEL SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
ATTENTION ALL APPLICANTS: IN ADDITION TO PROVIDING A RESUME, WE REQUEST YOU PROVIDE ACCESS TO A PORTFOLIO OF WORK IF ONE EXISTS. IN THAT PORTFOLIO, PLEASE POINT TO THE ONE PIECE OF CODE OF WHICH YOU ARE MOST PROUD.
- Develop and support applications
- Coding fixes and new software development
- Must be willing to learn and incorporate evolving technologies
THE CANDIDATE HAS
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Portfolio of work from any programming language e.g. C/C++/Java
- Exceptional analytical aptitude
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Passion, and a strong drive to deliver
- Effective oral and written communication skills
It's a plus if the candidate has
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Knowledge of mobile development - iOS/Android
- Knowledge of the following programming languages:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred, but not required
- Competitive pay
- BlueCross/BlueShield medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
No walk-ins, no phone inquiries.