Advantage Staffing Employee Reviews

payroll specialist (Current Employee) –  Gonzales, LAMay 18, 2017
Great leadership from staff. great place to work. great training. friendly staff. Places you in a Varity of jobs to help you gain great experience. Help build resume.
Advantage Staffing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 11, 2017
My first employment experience with advantage staffing was a good one i would recommend them. They are friendly and nice. I would apply again with them.
Rewarding place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNMay 10, 2017
Staffing is rewarding and that is why I like it. You get to work a wide variety of people. Our office environment was small and everyone had to work as a team to get it done.
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2017
Training is pretty basic, no reason why you shouldn't grasp information. A lot of favoritism throughout the company basically, its Who you know, not what you know at this company.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Good workplace, good workmates, funny, and
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2017
Positive attitude, friendly, nice and able to do what it takes to give a job done. Hard worker and fast learner. Willing to do what it takes to be a good worker
People were very nice no benefits, because it was a temp. job.
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Studio City, CAApril 25, 2017
I worked for Freezer paint a very long time ago. I just remember put paint and other products and do aired in a large truck. I met some very nice people.
Pros
If you you were on Frezer Paint pay roll bonus were very good
Cons
I was not on their payroll so I did not get the large bonus
worst work experience
Maintenance/Packer (Former Employee) –  Villa Rica, GAApril 20, 2017
working is not always enjoyable because warehouse production work when was down we got sent home
that this company was not for me
management would remove you from assignment w/o cause
lack of long-term assignments
Great company to work for!
Fork Operator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAApril 7, 2017
Designed to keep you employed in a variety of fields and jobs. the pay is reasonable in todays job market and the staff is friendly and honest. Phone calls are returned in a timely manner and any problems that my arise are worked out immediately.
Pros
Best temp agency that ive worked for thus far!
Cons
Loss of valuable staff.
It's an ok place to work
Clerk, within one year (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILApril 7, 2017
If you like work at a factory it's a great place to work, the the people are friendly and understanding to employees needs. It's very fast paced just come ready to work.
Pros
Two Day on Teo Days off
Cons
There's 12hr shifts
8 hours a day was the most secure thought
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 30, 2017
Management is always stressed and limited with their time due to an overabundance of meetings. So much gossip amongst the employees. However, I do enjoy Customer Service work and I fulfill every need required of me.
This is a staffing agency
Utility Person, Packer (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMarch 27, 2017
The job they placed me in was supposed to be a company with a successful hire on rate. Well, I worked my butt off for 4 months. I only missed 2 days because I had to travel out of state for court. I was given a call after work one day, with no prior warning, that I was no longer needed at this job because they no longer needed temps. Well, this was a lie because the day before I was let go, a few other temps had just started.
Pros
Found a job quickly
Cons
No warning of temp jobs ending; low pay
Okay place
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2017
This is a decent place. I did not have much contact with them because I was on my task for a while so Ii had no need to speak with them to give a proper rating.
Good strong backbone to procedure
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMarch 13, 2017
The pay is okay. The environment is a bit clean and employees are willing to solve problems. The work environment has a lot to be improved upon although working in a dusty facility can pose great respiratory difficulties if not use to sitting still.
Pros
pay
Cons
Selective in required work clothing
Contract you out to a company for an amount of time
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LA 71303February 18, 2017
This company contracts you out to where they think you will fit best. I didn't fit where they put me, and felt as if they did not try to hard to learn about me. I graduated with an accounting degree and they put me in insurance.
Relaxed place of business to work for
Clerical, administration (Current Employee) –  Monett, MOFebruary 14, 2017
Advantage staffing is full of some of the best employee's. Smart out going fun to be around. Very encouraging and motivating staff. This staffing agency has always been able to place me within a company with little to no notice. The companies I have been placed with have been some of the best companies to work for.
Pros
lunch, breaks, time off when need it, able to balance work and school
Cons
not enough full positions offered
It really was a great job while it lasted, but the layoff was bad especially during the holidays
Pallet Jack Operator (Former Employee) –  Vidalia, GAFebruary 8, 2017
I really like the packing and stocking experience. The 12 hours was harsh especially when I had to walk. It's actually a great place. I Really had a well time at the job while it lasted It'z a awesome crew of people It'z several different kind of forklifts I had to drive.
Pros
We was given a holiday purse for christmas
Cons
Our hour lunch break was great
Overall great to wok for and very helpful
Wilan Group, Printing Associate (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJanuary 31, 2017
Advantage staffing was a temp to hire company that found me great work and a printing company. They were concerned about my overall well-being and were always willing to help.
Great jobs to offer
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJanuary 31, 2017
I had many job titles there great ones, not so great ones, water blasting, forklift, machine operator, construction jobs, I mean the company is great good at putting experience where it's needed & excellent on job security, Safety.
uncertain job placement
Trelleborg Corp- contract worker (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJanuary 27, 2017
the job was in the oil and gas industry and was uncertain about the liability of the job far as when the prices of gas flow which made the job or career be put at jeopardy.
Hard work, good pay. NO FUTURE HERE
Production and Inventory Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAJanuary 25, 2017
Hard work good pay, decent managment

long hours are a difficult thing to maintain some shifts.

pay is decent for what is expected from you.

Advancement is possible but also difficult.

overall good company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval