Advantage Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Kept me informed on available job
General Laborer, Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAMarch 21, 2016
A typical day at the jobs varied. I wasn't on a steady job during the last time I worked. I learned a lot from the different jobs. I learned to be flexible, due to short-term job positions. Haven't had the opportunity to work in management with Advantage. In most the jobs that I worked the co-workers were very professional. I really didn't have a hard time at any of the jobs that I was sent on. The best thing about the jobs were that I got to experience a lot of different positions and tasks.
Pros
kept me busy working when work was available
Cons
no long-term positions available
Productive Workplace
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Richburg, SCJanuary 21, 2016
It was never a typical day at work and I think that's what made me love the work I was doing. I learned about a lot of different work methods and different ways to stay safe on your job. Management was great they took great care of all of the workers and mostly the people that different more than enough. My coworkers were also great even though we had rough hours everybody stuck to the task at hand and got the job done. The hardest part of the job was having some people that really wanted to work and some that didn't put the time in. The most enjoyable part was just that at the end of the day you can look back and say "well I did good work whatever I didn't finish I know I will the rest of the week."
The majority of the employees were nice.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2016
The employees were very helpful. It is a call center and there were always a steady flow of calls coming in. Some customers were nice and friendly and they wanted to buy the product. Management was helpful.
Pros
You could leave before your shift was over. Gift cards were rewarded for top sales performance.
Cons
Sometimes you did not get a lunch break. At times it was difficult to take a personal break.
Temp Agency
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARJune 7, 2015
Working for Advantage Staffing, had its benefits and its downfalls. I was put to work at a different place, sometimes I didn't know when I would be working. I learned how to be patient and work hard no matter where I am, the management was lenient, my coworkers changed all the time. The hardest part of the job was not knowing where the next task would be at. The most enjoyable part of the job was the management always worked around my schedule, and the accepted all of my skills.
Your work for no advancement
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2016
I loved the work just not the environment or upper management that did not know the bases of the value or core of what Staffing is. they were more interested in numbers then they were in the quality we provided for our customers
laid back work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 26, 2016
fun and exciting work environment, but lacked consistency in sales and over all productivity, Management was helpful and encouraging, co-workers were greet a lot of team effort, the hardest part was persuading customers to get the services and dealing with rude remarks from customers. The hours were horrible 1pm to 10pm.
Pros
free food, good laughs, and money
Cons
bad management, bad pay, low commission
It's a good company to get experience from
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 31, 2016
You always have to wear your protective gear at all times. Working as a team makes the job a whole lot easier. Good effective team and team leader. The hardest part of the job is when no one shows up for work. The enjoyable part of the job they don't make you rush to cause an accident.
Pros
you can move up with the company
Cons
your back get sore bending over most of the day
Great place to help change lives for the better
Recruiter/Staffing/Talent Acquisition Manager (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARMay 27, 2016
Loved being able to help associates find not just a job but a career. Advantage gave us the opportunity to be part of our clients HR Team while facilitating new job applicants for their company.
pproducutive and fun place to work.
packer,completion,QA (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GAMay 13, 2016
i really enjoyed the challenge and the experience of learning to work with power tools. the benefits wasn't that great.my co-workers was great.i really enjoyed working for them. i didn't like the fact that we got no raises.
a temp job
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Franklin, KYMay 2, 2016
the job they sent me to do I never did but that was not their fault, it was the company. they did how ever tell me to let them know if they put me on another job.
Pros
the hours was good just as they told me
Cons
they company put me on the one job I told them I didnt want
Uorganized work pace
Sales Agent/Call center rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 13, 2016
Working at Advantage was okay ,until the drama start happening between the employees and when the problems was taken to managers ,there was no discipline at all.
Pros
great hours and pay
Cons
bad managment and choice of employees
Stable Work Environment
Packing, Bottling, Line Feeding, Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Bardstown, KYFebruary 4, 2016
Advantage can supply you with study work assignments however they have limited resources when it comes to Customer Service positions or Office Work, They provide more of warehouse assignments.
Pros
Jobs readily available
Cons
Not many jobs for office work
This is a staffing company
Recruiter (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GANovember 9, 2015
I enjoyed working for this firm because it allowed me to hone all of the skills that I learned in other Recruiting positions.
Pros
Small intimate setting
Cons
Not much room for career growth
a Overall review
Temp to Hire (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LAMay 9, 2016
its ok not enough work to make money to provide for your family. Advantages staffig is a company with no honor. But i rather not tell you what s really happening.
Pros
nice pay
Cons
no work
the company is closed
Quality inspector (Former Employee) –  Lexington-Fayette, KYJune 14, 2016
it was a great company but it is closed now. they were helpful and friendly. how many more reviews must i do. I am not getting paid.
working is fun
Labor Contractor (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJuly 29, 2015
hot outside I didn't like the raises my co workers was fair an hard working always help others I enjoyed talking an seeing other people happy
Advantage staffig
Accountant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 24, 2015
analyze and compare short payoff, modification, payment plan, and deed in lieu scenarios Recommend best resolution to management and customers Meet monthly
Pros
hours
a great place to work
Administrative Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2016
I had a good experience working here, everyone was very helpful and accommodating to my needs. It was an overall positive time.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
too far from my new home
Good Positive Company
On-Site Manager/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 16, 2015
I have worked with the owners of Advantage for years. We started off as co-workers and stood working together through 2 companies before helping them start Advantage Staffing from the ground up. I work very well with the owners of Advantage Staffing. I enjoyed their positive energy and determination they have.
The job is very well at treating employees in a respectful manner.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXDecember 9, 2015
I like working at the company, they just do not have enough jobs to keep busy working. so I am searching for a better job. They have been trying to keep their employees busy with work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.