Advantage Technical Resourcing

Advantage Technical Resourcing Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Desktop Support (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 14, 2013
Pros: i enjoyed learning a new trade
Cons: worked as a temp for 3 years and only got a raise from the plant manager and not the temp service.
Everyone would gather in the breakroom and joke around with each other, then I would get our tickets with the # of computors to be configured and shipped for the day,unboxed and set-up six on a rack 3 on top and 3 on the bottom running 24 computors at a time.I learned how to extract unwanted program files and add other files.My co-workers and techs – more... show me alot because before that I only had basic computor skills after a couple of months I was training the new comers.The hardest part of the job was having to pick up and clean up after some people that did not want to do that part of the job.The most enjoyable part of the job was when the plant manager tells U your doing a good job and tells the temp service to give U a 50 cent raise per hour. – less
pleasant experience
installation technician (Former Employee), Columbia Md.April 22, 2013
I would work there again should they call me for a job position.
Contract House
Expediter (Current Employee), Saginaw, MIApril 10, 2013
Pros: weekly paycheck
Cons: being a contract worker as opposed to a regular employee
As contract houses go, it is very typical. I am not employed by the company at which I work, so it is very difficult to give a review on the type of employer I have.
Nice company to work for
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAMarch 30, 2013
It's a good company to work for the people were nice and everyone was very helpful.
Good place to work and had an excellent boss
Technician (Former Employee), DearbornFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: great job, great boss, great people.
Cons: low pay, huge medical premiums, no communication.
Had a great boss and liked the people I worked with a one of the big 3. No prospect for advancement, Did not hear from the Advantage for almost 1.5 years except for an occasional emai. Finally got reviewed then they played the excuses dance for a raise after my outstanding review. Will never work for them again!!
Not so good for tempory help, promotes from within.
Temporary at Pactiv (Former Employee), Snata Fe Springs, CaJanuary 28, 2013
I found working for Advantage Resourcing OK, but Pactive Management took advantage of me , by using my work to train there own people.
Good work assignments
Computer Support Specialist (Current Employee), Dedham, MADecember 29, 2012
Worked on wide range of tasks from PC refresh, Xerox printer configurations, server installs. Co workers are knowledgeable.
Information Technology Technician (Current Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PADecember 27, 2012
Pros: at one time paid mileage.
Cons: discontinued most mileage pays.
Enjoyed working with Advantage, still work with them only part time looking for more work. Enjoyed quite a bit of variety of work.
It was a good place to work. Very clean and friendly environment.
QA Inspection of Printed circuit boards (Current Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 4, 2012
I assembled solar power inverters. I was QA inspection for thru hole assembly. I enjoyed working there, the only problem was I was never sure how long the job would last.
Good Temp Agency Placement
Instructional Design Intern (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CADecember 3, 2012
Pros: access to a good company, flexible work environment
Cons: no dental care
I was able to land an entry level internship with a great company by going through Advantage Resource's HighEd Jobs program. The job was aligned with my skills, experience, and professional goals. I honestly only interacted with Advantage Resources a handful of times when I needed something. They were responsive and nice to boot!

I would definitely – more... work for them again. – less
Exciting, Fast Paced, Enjoyable
Onsite Program Supervisor (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 30, 2012
Advantage Technical Resourcing is a staffing company who staffed soley for H&R Block's call centers in Kansas City.

As an Onsite Program Supervisor it was my job to oversee the daily operation of the Advantage Onsite Staff as well as insuring that our employees were performing to H&R Block's standards. I was also the liason between H&R Block management – more... and ATR Management.

Each day was extremely enjoyable to me in that I could work with people who on schedule conflicts, low matrix scores and filling the classes with the appropriate number to meet the head count required.

In the beginning the one part of my job that was the least enjoyable was telling an employee that they were being removed from the contract. However, I quickly learned that this one of my job duties and that the employees who were not meeting goals or following the policies needed to be removed. – less
Communication and Directions two thumbs up !
Technician II (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYOctober 23, 2012
Nice people lots of nationwide contracts may be able to relocate with this Employer !
Fun, fast paced environment.
Recruiter (Current Employee), Bloomfield, MIOctober 17, 2012
I enjoy recruiting and continuously learning new skills and finding opportunites for job searching and matching candidates to employers.
Good place to start working when becoming a consultant
Consultant (Former Employee), Windsor, CtOctober 14, 2012
Pros: people are very friendly
Cons: starting pay was less than other companies
I was able to get back to work in consulting positions instead of a committment to a full time position. I was familiar with the places they sent me to and could work within my schedule.
Professional Environment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), FloridaOctober 10, 2012
Great company to work for, good benefits, excellent co-workers, team players. Very driven to building the business.
Liked that the hire process was simple
Expediter for Microchip (Former Employee), Tempe AZOctober 3, 2012
I had an easy experience and quick process of being hired, made everything easy
It is a well organized company.
Wells Fargo ISG East Systems QA Analyst Lead (Former Employee), Norwood, MASeptember 28, 2012
Pros: good support.
Cons: no paid vacation, and healtcare benefits.
ATR is a good company to work for. They maintain good relationship with consultants and are prompt to suport and resolve questions or issues.
Excellent experience
Engineering Technician (Current Employee), Raymond, OHSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: demanding, challenging, rewarding
Cons: i am a contractor for a r&d facility and not full-time
I enjoy this constant change of work with this job. Their isn't too many details I can go into per my confidentiality agreement but I can say that it is very interesting working at a place where you are part of a development team for new model products.
I work with really great engineers who are willing to teach you not only what to do but the reasoning – more... behind the testing.
Since I have been at this facility I have became the "Lead" engineering technician for certain specific test and this causes me to have a lot of responsibility to get various different departments their test results completed and analyzed by their deadline. – less
Fast place and slow work place
Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee), Norwood, MAJuly 18, 2012
I was in training for this job, but I learn about half of the course because I was gaven only seven day training it was hard learn all the different programs at once.
Poor management
Recruiter (Former Employee), KSJuly 13, 2012
Pros: work hours, flexible
Cons: expensive benefits, management, room for growth
Did a contract recruitment job in overland park ks. Were not honest with the length of the contract. Was only hired for a thirty day pilot project, but was told with 25 plus other recruiters hired that it was a long term assignment with permanent opportunities. That was never in the plan. There was no on site management. "Supervisor" was a temp employee – more... that had only one month experience – less