Advantage Technical Resourcing

Advantage Technical Resourcing Employee Reviews

Good Company
NRC Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 28, 2014
Technical recruiting out of a national recruiting center located in Sacramento.
Learned a lot about Information Technology.
Great co-workers
Hardest part was getting candidates to trust you over the phone.
Commission was the best part of the job
Could Have Been Better!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 26, 2014
Pros: my duties seemed pretty simple.
Cons: not enough hours.
A typical day at Advantage was okay. They hired too many people in my opinion so they had a lot of VTO available and they also had to let a lot of people go at one point. I did learn a lot about the tax process and how my position helped. Management was really good and they taught the newcomers as much as we could learn. They hired all kinds of people so my co-workers at times were kind of handfuls. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help clients figure out what was going on with their taxes and appointment setting.
Good company
Senior Designer (Former Employee), Warren, MIApril 1, 2014
Pros: consistant contact
They check up on you to make sure your reaching your goals. Work with you instead of in spite of you.
Physical Mock Up Engineer
Physical Mock Up Engineer (Contract to Chrysler) (Former Employee), Bloomfield Hills, MIApril 1, 2014
Pros: good pay and people
Cons: hmo
I have been treated good. Not a bad place to work. Working through Advantage Technical Resourcing, responsible for technical support, design, timing, project management and issue tracking of a Physical Mock Up Property.
enjoyed working wtih different people on weekly basis
Managing Safe Work Practices Instructor (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 18, 2014
Pros: great salary
Cons: temporary contract
A good company to work for but is usually only temporary contract basis only
Provided diagnostics assitance via email and phone to Ford dealers across the US and Canada.
Technical Service Engineer (Former Employee), Allen Park, MIFebruary 19, 2014
Provided technical assistance to Ford dealers across the US and Canada.
Okay work place
H&R Block Client Services Rep (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Block, KSFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: always got over time
Cons: seasonal
Learned a lot about taxes and Escalating cases on client's behalf
Good company to work for
On Demand Service Imaging Lead (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: long hours and lots of ot
Cons: layoff
Great pay offered, respectful management, lots of OT. Long term job placement and quick to help resolve any issues you may have. Would like to work for them again.
Customer Service Advocate
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: great cafeteria great breaks
Cons: had unusal hours of coming in to work
Atypical day at this job requires being on time sitting in one place for a long period time answering high call volumes. I learned to be patient and honest and always smile because they can hear it. The co-workers I worked with were very helping when needed. The hardest part of this job would be letting them know that there tax refund wasn't available to them. Getting people the help they needed was very enjoyable.
National Recruiting Company
Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 17, 2014
I work on a variety of reqs throughout the country. I enjoy staying busy and matching qualified canidates with good opportunities.
The hardest part of the job is that the company is going through management changes and the work atmosphere is stressful. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is working with people and helping them find a job.
Enjoyable working environment
Senior Web Designer (Former Employee), Allen Park, MIJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours and nice working environment
Cons: not much room for advancement, no set vacation time and some holidays are unpaid
Enjoyed working with the people, just wish the company invested more into their employee's career advancement (i.e. education, advancement opportunities, etc.). Also, the health benefits were expensive and did not have the best coverage. Overall, the company is a good place to work at if you are looking for longevity and don't mind staying in the same role for a while.
ok
engineer (Former Employee), phoenix azDecember 15, 2013
absentee employer
just collects their cut of your paycheck
It's not a place for careers
Sub-Contractor - Hardware Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, IL.December 2, 2013
It's just a place for gigs, over time you will lose more then you gain.
Great Workplace
Computer Technician (Former Employee), Boston, MANovember 4, 2013
Pros: helpful, great pay
Cons: nothing
Fun experience, very professional, detail oriented I learned how to put my skills to the test and there was really no hard part to the job. The personnel were very helpful and very fun to interact with
Great fun and learning work place
/Subject matters expert/Customer loan specialist (Former Employee), Kansas City,MissouriOctober 9, 2013
Nice neat very professional work place good friendly learning environment

nic
Under
IT Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 15, 2013
Immediate management is engaged and helpful. Upper management are very standoffish when in the office.
Friendly Staff and very reliable
Calibrations Technician (Current Employee), Saginaw, MIAugust 21, 2013
Pros: health insurance
Cons: healthcare costs half my weekly check
The staff is friendly and are always looking out for there employees. If you have a problem or a question they will work hard to find an answer for you in a timely manner. I have learned to calibrate almost any electrical testing equipment. The management and my co-workers are good people and are a joy to work with. The hardest part of the job would be the mileage I am putting on my car driving a minimum of 70 miles a day.
Company contact was accessible when I needed to reach her.
Systems QA Analyst 4 (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 20, 2013
I obtained a work assignment through Advantage Technical Resourcing; this review entails my experience on that contract assignment through ATR. The average workday was comprised of updating test scripts that were written incorrectly, writing the test scripts according to a data mapping document (instead of a Business Requirements or Functional Specifications Document) and executing those test scripts. – more... While on this contract assignment, I learned how to validate test data based on data retrieved during SQL queries. My co-workers and I were very helpful to each other by providing assistance when needed. The hardest part of the job was not having input in the QA testing process; performing work based on what we were directed to do, even if the process wasn't the most efficient or effective method to use to achieve departmental objectives. The most enjoyable part of the job was gaining exposure to a skillset that is in high demand: using SQL in the testing process. – less
Good Experience
PROGRAM MANAGER (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAAugust 14, 2013
Pros: flexibility, family oriented, middle management support.
Cons: lack of employee programs and benefits.
From my experience, I have had a good experience working for Advantage.
Working With The Best Military NetWork Engineers
PC Tech Windows 7 Computer Deployment (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 25, 2013
Pros: free range as an independent worker
Always headed to work 15 minutes ahead of time as a group of us waited to start our jobs for the day. It was my first job being around senior network engineers at a veteran hospital where the scheduled Windows 7 Deployment for a total of 700 new computers were randomly placed in various departments of the veteran hospital. First hand knowledge gained here at the veteran hospital was on the staging – more... of computers to placing new computers around the veteran hospital. Veteran hospital management was top notch senior network engineers who had previously served in the military. Co-workers of the veteran hospital and temporary employees were the best group of undertaking the Windows 7 Deployment project. If there had been something called the hardest part of the job that might be lunch because the job was so much fun to do for the Veteran Hospital. The most enjoyable part of the job was from the staging of the computers to putting new computers for the authorized departments to receive the new computers. – less

Advantage Technical Resourcing Salaries