Advantage Truck Center Employee Reviews

Hard work with little pay.
Parts Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 3, 2017
The management does a great job of making the company sound like an amazing place to work at until you actually get there. I was told I would be making more money until the day before I started they told me they could not pay me what I was asking for and offered me less, I had to take it because I needed a job. They hire the bare minimum amount of employees so you have to do the job of two maybe three people. I have no problem doing manual labor but to do three peoples job by myself for little pay isn't my ideal job.
Valued Dealership in the Southeast
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 1, 2014
A great place to work, very valued company and employees. Advantage Truck Center has served in the Southeast for over 20 years. It continues to strive to be the very best truck dealer in North Carolina.
Pros
Opportunity to Succeed
Cons
Team Support
professional and satisfactory place to work
Diesel Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 11, 2013
Service and repair trucks. I started with basic knowledge and within a year am now doing minor repairs, management is very easy to get along with. Co-workers are very nice. The hardest part of the job is the more major repairs, but the most enjoyable part of the job is overcoming these challenges and completing the job.
Pros
On the job training
Cons
Working in an old building

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Truck Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5