Advantage xPO Employee Reviews in United States

Full day of labor
O-Dock Operator (Current Employee) –  Lexington, SCJuly 3, 2015
My typical day would start off by first checking to see what the previous shift stopping point was so as to gather my starting point.

I would then proceed with and work closely with my team to ensure that production was maintained.

I also unload trucks which can sometimes be strenuous because of the uniform arrival.

This job demands everyone working in an uniform manner ,so that the shift would operate smoothly.
Pros
Family environment
Cons
Health benefits not so great
Fun and friendly Place to work
Forklift Operator - Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Lexington, SCMay 10, 2016
Fun and friendly Place to work. People are very friendly and easy to get along with. The work was steady pace kept me going all day. That's what I like is to keep busy.
Advantage is a temp agency, we are working for Michelin, easy and laid back typical workday.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCMay 11, 2015
We come in get the ordered that need to be pulled from the warehouse that day and get to work. Its not a bad environment, but just like with everything there is room for improvement.
Pros
No hassles
benefits
Upbeat work environment
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 11, 2016
Upbeat, positive team that shows respect for each other. Professionally treated by local management. Great work life balance with flexible hours.
ok
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 20, 2016
Could be better, but it was ok. Work needs to be done towards the upper management side. Bad choices were made without my consent, although it was my crew.
Pros
great hours
Cons
bad managing
temporary position
Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOFebruary 25, 2013
i worked through this company as a temp for citi. there was little communication about changes or updates. no benefits and the compensation was less than what was discussed.
Cons
little communication, salary less than what was discussed
Productive work environment in which each day is high intensity and deliverables.
HR Project Coordinator at Goldman Sachs (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 16, 2014
1. A typical day usually centers around responding to e-mails from stakeholders, coordinating logistics for programs and having meetings to post the teams with updates.
2. Attention to detail, multitasking assignments, thinking on your feet and efficiently communicating with the team are things I've learned.
3. There is a culture of meritocracy which is enforced by management.
4. Execution to high volumes of requests, assignments and tasks in regards to the high expectations in everything that you produce.
5. Seeing all of your hard work come into fruition surrounding large scale programs and the appreciative feedback from the population.
Pros
being surrounded by talented and hard working individuals.
Cons
the expectations of deliverables can be a bit daunting at times.
Productive environment
Trim post-operator (Current Employee) –  Lexington, SCJune 10, 2015
This company paid well and allowed employees to feel welcomed in the space of work. Everyday I learned something new and looked forward to expanding my knowledge each day.
Pros
Connection with co-workers was a pro for me.
Cons
The 30 minute breaks.
Job was a fair opportunity to be around people, but deadend.
Subtitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJune 15, 2015
Not the kind of position that was anymore than stopgap as far as income potential. Future is secure as long as I can perform the duties satisfactorily.
Pros
Cons
Low pay for expectations/responsibilities of position.
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lexington, SCJanuary 22, 2015
working with this company was a very good learning experience the co workers were very friendly along with all members of management staff. I learned a lot of hands on training with all co workers in all areas of the plant.
Interviwed over the phone and was hired on the spot.
Enrolled as a temp (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 8, 2015
Typical work day, started off as making fulfillment kits as well as making sure that all copies were made and packets sent out to correct client. Then was sent down to mail room to sort, slice, weigh, check, and re route mail to the correct department. Once mail as been completed verification of deposits were then completed.
The job is a temp job but a productive job.
Forklift Operator/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Lexington, SCFebruary 6, 2014
I start my day off working 12 hours stripping reels.
I learned to work safe at a timely manner.
My management is pretty fair the want the job done right.
My co-workers are hard workers also.
The hardest part of the day is staying cool it gets very hot there.
The most enjoyable part is seeing my work accomplished.
Pros
getting to learn as much as possible.
Cons
not to much room to grow.
productive
Sort to Grind (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKSeptember 24, 2014
i learned to sort tires and be faced paced and accurate on the things i did.
Pros
it was a good learning experience
Cons
no chance of advancement and or pay
Great part time job.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNOctober 9, 2013
You are able to pick your own schedule. Great work/life job. Management is flexible and easy to work with.
Pros
flexible schedule.
Cons
not knowing your schedule in advance.
Advantage XPO-American Express
Executive Assistant - American Express (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 22, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of processing new hire packages including, scheduling, acceptance letters, processing badge and security clearance, working with IT for technology profile creations. Creating, generating and processing all financial, sales, purchasing, expense and time sensitive and confidential reports for C-Level and SVP executive teams. Maintaining and scheduling all flight, car, hotel, internal and external team and leadership meetings, including video, tele-conference, meeting and catering spaces across both domestic and international time zones. Organizing and maintaining heavy outlook calendar management for senior level executives daily, as well as forward planning on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis, as well as managing all distribution and contact list in outlook. Additionally, updated and distributed organizational charts.

The most enjoyable part of my job was communicating with co-workers and other executive assistants on the daily tasks and getting things done while having fun doing so in work environment which offered a diversity of assignments on a daily basis. The position was not mundane and repetitive in nature, each day had something new to offer and learn.
Pros
meeting and communicating with individuals and the perks of the position, ie, invites to events, free lunch, etc.
Cons
breaks where really short.
trim (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKMarch 29, 2013
the only reason I am giving Advantage Xpo, a poor rating is simply bc as contractors for Michelin us9, they are a great company but the supervisor for each crew constantly yell at the employees for advantage xpo. and treat them unfairly.
Pros
production and safe fun enviroment
Cons
the supervisors for the crews use rude comments and should not be supervisors
Temp agency - did not deal much with them.
Administrative/Clerical - Image Investigations (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 8, 2014
These is a temp agency and I really did not deal much with them. Although they were most helpful on the phone. Also the company I was temping with was a good experience.
productive
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 3, 2014
The hardest part of this job was trying to adjust to the environment and the location of the materials.
Pros
overtime
Cons
short breaks
Chances for different experiences every day that you work
substitute teacher (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMay 30, 2012
Each time that I sub it is usually at a different school with a different teacher and groups of students.
fun place working with kids
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNDecember 26, 2013
no complaints. I enjoyed working with the kids. Nothing much more to say...
Pros
play with kids
Cons
good days and bad but it balances out