Advantage xPO

Advantage xPO Employer Reviews

Temp agency - did not deal much with them.
Administrative/Clerical - Image Investigations (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 8, 2014
These is a temp agency and I really did not deal much with them. Although they were most helpful on the phone. Also the company I was temping with was a good experience.
Productive work environment in which each day is high intensity and deliverables.
HR Project Coordinator at Goldman Sachs (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 16, 2014
Pros: being surrounded by talented and hard working individuals.
Cons: the expectations of deliverables can be a bit daunting at times.
1. A typical day usually centers around responding to e-mails from stakeholders, coordinating logistics for programs and having meetings to post the teams with updates.
2. Attention to detail, multitasking assignments, thinking on your feet and efficiently communicating with the team are things I've learned.
3. There is a culture of meritocracy which – more... is enforced by management.
4. Execution to high volumes of requests, assignments and tasks in regards to the high expectations in everything that you produce.
5. Seeing all of your hard work come into fruition surrounding large scale programs and the appreciative feedback from the population. – less
The job is a temp job but a productive job.
Forklift Operator/Trainer (Current Employee), Lexington, SCFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: getting to learn as much as possible.
Cons: not to much room to grow.
I start my day off working 12 hours stripping reels.
I learned to work safe at a timely manner.
My management is pretty fair the want the job done right.
My co-workers are hard workers also.
The hardest part of the day is staying cool it gets very hot there.
The most enjoyable part is seeing my work accomplished.
fun place working with kids
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNDecember 26, 2013
Pros: play with kids
Cons: good days and bad but it balances out
no complaints. I enjoyed working with the kids. Nothing much more to say...
Handle of Substitue Teachers for Rutherford County TN.
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNNovember 6, 2013
They handle substitute teachers for Rutherford County, TN.
Great part time job.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TNOctober 9, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule.
Cons: not knowing your schedule in advance.
You are able to pick your own schedule. Great work/life job. Management is flexible and easy to work with.
Advantage XPO-American Express
Executive Assistant - American Express (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 22, 2013
Pros: meeting and communicating with individuals and the perks of the position, ie, invites to events, free lunch, etc.
Cons: breaks where really short.
A typical day at work consisted of processing new hire packages including, scheduling, acceptance letters, processing badge and security clearance, working with IT for technology profile creations. Creating, generating and processing all financial, sales, purchasing, expense and time sensitive and confidential reports for C-Level and SVP executive teams. – more... Maintaining and scheduling all flight, car, hotel, internal and external team and leadership meetings, including video, tele-conference, meeting and catering spaces across both domestic and international time zones. Organizing and maintaining heavy outlook calendar management for senior level executives daily, as well as forward planning on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis, as well as managing all distribution and contact list in outlook. Additionally, updated and distributed organizational charts.

The most enjoyable part of my job was communicating with co-workers and other executive assistants on the daily tasks and getting things done while having fun doing so in work environment which offered a diversity of assignments on a daily basis. The position was not mundane and repetitive in nature, each day had something new to offer and learn. – less
love working for the company
Fraud Risk Agent (Current Employee), salt lake city,utJuly 1, 2013
i work on the american express project, wonderful company to work for.
No communicative
Management (Former Employee), ConnecticutMay 9, 2013
Cons: non communicative
Went on interviews for Advantage and they did not respond to several emails and phone calls.
trim (Former Employee), Ardmore, OKMarch 29, 2013
Pros: production and safe fun enviroment
Cons: the supervisors for the crews use rude comments and should not be supervisors
the only reason I am giving Advantage Xpo, a poor rating is simply bc as contractors for Michelin us9, they are a great company but the supervisor for each crew constantly yell at the employees for advantage xpo. and treat them unfairly.

April 18, 2013

I worked for this company for 2 years had great supervisor in us7 but things changed when I moved over to us5 supervisor yelling hovering over you like the police. Plus the upper management is terrible not communication with employees he always takes the side of Michelin never employees. I would never recommend this company to anyone

temporary position
Clerical Support (Former Employee), O'Fallon, MOFebruary 25, 2013
Cons: little communication, salary less than what was discussed
i worked through this company as a temp for citi. there was little communication about changes or updates. no benefits and the compensation was less than what was discussed.
Very exciting placing to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXOctober 18, 2012
I enjoyed the experience and working with such warm-hearted people.
Chances for different experiences every day that you work
substitute teacher (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMay 30, 2012
Each time that I sub it is usually at a different school with a different teacher and groups of students.