Advantage

Advantage Employer Reviews

Challenging fast paced great atmosphere awesome assignments
Helpdesk PC Technician (Former Employee), Dedham, MANovember 27, 2014
Pros: just awesome work enviroment
Each assignment was in a professional setting.
Different aspects of helpdesk organization software and hardware improvement.
Management well qualified and very attentive to employees and especially Clients.
C0-Workers well trained and confident of daily tasks awesome Team work.
Going home was not looked forward to, aseach Day was a joy.
Going to each – more... assignment and working to solve issues and assist the Client in every capacity. – less
they had nice break rooms
West Wall (Former Employee), Ardmore, OKNovember 17, 2014
Pros: its a good job, hard work, great people
Cons: long hours, managment is awful
Don't get me wrong i loved Advantage its a great company with great people but the main thing i don't like about it is the supervisors and managers, they don't care about anything but themselves like i would be working and my coworker was not helping he was just sitting down watching me work so i told my bosses they said they would handle it but they – more... never did. – less
It was the greatest place that I have worked in my career.
Lead Technician (Former Employee), Superior, WINovember 10, 2014
Pros: two credit cards and the knowledge that the home office was there to back me up.
Cons: during the winter time the long drives.
I lived in Moorhead, MN and Advantage was in Superior WI and on a typical week I would either drive to the offices in Superior, or I would call in prior to leaving and find out if there was any repairs, or installs I could get to prior to driving to their office. I learned about new equipment that was coming on the market, how it worked by going to – more... classes to understand the function of the equipment and how it would be best applied to the customers need. All of the people at Advantage were great at their jobs and working with each other. The hardest part of the job was the long drives, I covered ND, SD, part of MN, NC, IN, IL so the drives sometime were long and arduous. The most enjoyable part of my job was the freedom to plot out and install, jobs and dealing with new customers. I also enjoyed the trouble shooting of a problem and fixing it. – less
great
Sales & Marketing (ASM) (Former Employee), Orange, CTOctober 16, 2014
I enjoyed working here. I made good money and worked on big parts . Everything was interesting to work on.
Great management team,communication and direction
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 28, 2014
A work day start by checking your email for direction or currant news and offers, after you drive to your first call and use PC to complete new item placement and sale tracking.
The management team is outstanding, Questions are answered in a timely manner, sales incentives offered,
The hardest part of the job is the winter driving and time management.
What – more... I enjoyed the most ways getting to know my accounts and their needs.
Also the freedom to work my own route and complete my own time schedule. – less
productive workplace
Material Handler (Current Employee), Lexington, SCJuly 28, 2014
Picked materials from machines to be rewind and the take the materials to the necessary stations as needed.

great staff and work area
Citi - fun and interesting, Advantage - a little odd at times
Admin Assistant - Bankruptcy Depart. (Temp) (Former Employee), Irving, TexasJuly 8, 2014
I did not work at Advantage, I worked at a company called Citi Mortgage which I got through Advantage. Advantage is a Temporary agency. I never got any of the benefits Advantage promised me that I would get.

Citi Mortgage was a very enjoyable work place with a cafeteria and several break rooms on each floor. I loved working at Citi because I got to – more... see my co workers who always had smiles on their faces and that just made my day and it made the work seem easier to do knowing I was surrounded by people who were very easy to get along with. Everyday I ate lunch with my coworkers and went on a 10 minute break with them, twice a day.

I never worked at Advantage, I've only gotten a paycheck from them on a weekly basis while I was working at Citi Mortgage. – less
Great to work at
Janitor (Former Employee), Altoona, PAJuly 1, 2014
they have many different jobs and things for people to do. my says were hard and easy. some days I had an easy shift here as others it was hard
great place to work
Senior build tech (Former Employee), san jose californiaApril 18, 2014
Pros: good training
a great plat to work and learn new skills

excellent management people

great atmosphere

moving from assignment to the next one
good company, able to work on own
retail representative (Former Employee), Queensbury, NYApril 8, 2014
able to work on own making decisions relating to the job, dealing with store management creating a good working relationship
Fun enviorment
Advantage Sales & Marketing (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 7, 2014
Pros: great enviorment
Cons: low pay
• Provide excellent customer service
• Quality and presentation of product
• Sales‐ Daily goal of 300% sales lift
Bad contract house
Product Development Engineer (Former Employee), Allen Park, MIMarch 5, 2014
Cons: it take advantage of employee, bad treatment, terrible management
It is a contact house, very bad one, never ever cared about employees, they find any small way to take advantage of employee.
Not a very productive work environment and also very stressful.
Chef (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: there are none.
Cons: very unhealthy work environment.
Working there is very stressful, the management screams and yells when things go wrong or when they think things are going wrong. The hours are not as listed. You work day is supposed to be 6:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m. But can last from 5:45 a.m to 5:00 p.m, 4 to 5 days a week. You work very long shifts with only a 25 minute break the entire day. Also the – more... management use the kitchen and make a mess you are reasonable for cleaning up. You can not clock out when its time to go home, you must be told you can go home. The people that work there are very unhappy and miserable. – less
the hardest part is dealing with customers
CSA Customer Service (Current Employee), Manchester, NHNovember 20, 2013
Pros: relax and easy environment
Cons: long hours
I feel this job is very difficult because of the customers. There are def some very difficult customers that make your life miserable. Most customers write a review but they only tell there story. I always give 100 percent good customers unfortunate you will meet customers that are out to get you but you still have to be positive.
Great company to work for.
Area Manager- OCA/Burbank (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 6, 2013
Good company to work for. Solid company with good benefits. Learn much about Car rental industry.
warehouse
Merchandiser (Former Employee), CaliforniaAugust 14, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: no benefits
Travel 100% of the time. very productive and work well as team.
Temp Service
Line Worker (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHAugust 2, 2013
Most Jobs outside of Lancaster area hard to get work due to high volume of people employed but they try to help every way they can. Work duties are mostly in Columbus area.
Management, Customer Service
Sales/Marketing (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 3, 2013
Pros: discounts on rentals, rotating schedules
Cons: inconsistent location assignments when the company began to downsize
Assistant Manager (scheduling, open and closing procedures)
Analyze and Maintain Sales goals
Provide Positive Customer Service
Deliver the best product to the customer
Sale the most beneficial package of the customer's interest
Maintain a consistent pace to deliver at high traffic stores
great but looking for better
Product Merchandiser (Current Employee), sfvJune 11, 2013
I am just trying to find something a little more me. I feel that we all have to grow to find out who we are in life.
love the flexiblity
ADVANTAGE MARKETING (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2013
Pros: flexible
Cons: not enough jobs
it was nice to visit different stores and put up planograms-checking inventory and stocking shelves

1 2 3