Advantest Employee Reviews

great place to work
Logistics Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 21, 2016
this a amazing company to work for. I was extremely sad to leave however my contract ended with them. they are a company focused on team work and building strong relationships in side and out side of work
a serious and careful place
Equipment Engineer (Former Employee) –  Shanghai City, ILAugust 30, 2016
people were very careful and conscious there.I and a lot of my colleagues were friends there.we often played card togeter after lunch.once I and one of my colleagues went to a factory to help to install our tester machines.unfortunately,an unexpected accident happened,a row of tester pins on our tester head were crushed by loadboard,and then i asked to resign for this accident,my boss still wanted me to stay,he said some tester pins on some tester head were already bend,so when press loadbord down would cause this kind of accident,but i still resigned,because i think if i double checked it,this accident should't have happened.
A great place to work.
Mfg Tech Coordinator Test/Repr (Former Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CASeptember 26, 2015
I had great communicaion with management and engineering. Advantest is a great company to work for. Advatest is a big company with alot of potential for employees to grow with future incentives.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not hiering.
Market leader in the semiconductor test market
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 23, 2014
Good management team, leading sales and applications engineering teams focused on achieving outstanding results for broad customer base. Good opportunities in emerging markets such as nano technology and cloud testing services.
Pros
Headquarters in San Jose, CA plus large office in Austin TX
Cons
Limited growth and opportunities outside of western USA and TX
Intel Business Development Manager
North American Memory Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 19, 2014
Business development around Intel and other memory technologies in order to find test and manufacturing opportunities foe market penetration
Not a place to work if you have a choice.
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 4, 2014
Do not work here unless it is a starting job. No real chance of promotion. Only listen to Japanese. No job security at all.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
Management's lack of direction. Company is broke.