Advantous Consulting, LLC is one of Louisiana’s leading business consulting firms. We provide our services to a very diverse client portfolio operating in various industries and ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 100 corporations. Our consulting and advisory services include assistance with business incentives, tax credits, sales/use taxes, property taxes, lobbying, and governmental affairs. Advantous team members are provided exciting career growth opportunities and a stable work environment that empowers decision making and fosters quality, integrity, trust, and professionalism. We currently have immediate full-time positions available in our Business Incentives and Sales/Use Tax departments.
- Assist with the management and delivery of client engagements
- Manage project deadlines to ensure proper accountability
- Maintain professional relationships and communication with clients
- Perform various other project related tasks as assigned
- Ability to thrive in a multitasked and deadline driven environment
- Quick learner with strong analytical, research, and organization skills
- Team player with a professional and positive attitude
- Ability to travel as needed
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field. Experience in tax, accounting or audit preferred.
- Strong academic credentials
Advantous offers an attractive salary and benefits package including, but not limited to, medical insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, and 401K and Profit Sharing Plan.
Advantous is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard