Advent Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAJanuary 9, 2018
Loved the people and the job. Great company to work for. Needs to communicate more effectively with employees when problems arise. Ive told you all i experienced
Pros
Stressfree day
Cons
working outside in cold 4am
good place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 27, 2017
It was very nice to work and learn new things at work. Manager is always is open to new ideas and that enhanced performance of employees. worked with cross functional teams that enhanced me to learn more.
Good Co to work for.
Dell Certified Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 19, 2017
Good Co to work for. Supplied Job related training for position. Handled all record keeping between them and client company. I only left their employ to move out of state.
productive and fun workplace indeed
Customer Service / Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTNovember 13, 2017
How to deal with the needs of different customers with various needs and personalities. Handling issues with grace and competence. Trouble shooting to solve problems.
Pros
helping customers
Good recruiting / contract job company
Conversion Lead (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJNovember 8, 2017
Paid on time, no issues or problems. Handled the interview process well and kept me updated with progress. Followed up with client and me occasionally to ensure things were going well. This was a contract at PVH in Bridgewater for a Workday conversion from Ceridian and Lawson.
Out of town Employer
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INNovember 3, 2017
It was difficult to understand the job assignment as it was listed as an administrative assistant but was not administrative work. I worked at UPS scanning parcels in trucks and handling light Human Resources tasks.
Pros
Hours of the job
Cons
Short term position
Typical temporary service agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 26, 2017
This could be a great company to work for; if it could consistently provide work. Sure, they send you on assignments that last months; but you could possibly wait 2-3 weeks for another one.
Pros
Will not get stuck in a rut
Cons
temporary agency
Teriffic
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 13, 2017
This was great opportunity for me; and I was offered the opportunity to work with a global organization during the holidays. I learned a lot and feel incredibly privileged to have worked with the best in the business.
Pros
Great Opprtunity
I think this is fraud
Medical Records Retrieval Specialist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 20, 2017
I applied for a job listed by this company and was immediately contacted by several people, all from different company names. They wanted to collect my date of birth and social security number over the phone. They offered a really high pay rate but said that I would be working with Humana. I asked about a local office and received no answer.
great group of people to work with
Distribution Lead (Former Employee) –  Lathrop, CA 95330May 2, 2017
My typical day went very fast. I was in charge of getting the driver and trailer information for inbound and out bound contract drivers and forwarding it to dispatch. I worked with a wonderful group of people. My contract was for the holidays. I would love to do it again.
Pros
great pay
Cons
cold warehouse
Contracting company good work
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAJanuary 25, 2017
I worked for them via a quick season assignment and they worked with me well due to such a short notice from client. The HR people worked hard to make sure the client was okay with such a needed turn around for their needs of a worker.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
No assgiment in my area
Great Company
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 24, 2017
Great Company to work for. I learned a lot of things working for them.I hope that I can continue to work for them and learn more things.
Contracted to work for UPS
Distribution Administration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAJanuary 3, 2017
UPS is a company with several part time positions and education assistance for persons working along a path to be a full time employee as a driver or as a loader.
Pros
Continual work as a part time worker
Cons
Breaks
Great assignment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 25, 2016
Great assignment. I enjoyed working at the customer service center for UPS in Des Moines, Iowa. This assignment lasted 4 weeks and Advent Global was the staffing agency that paid me.
Fast and Easy
compensation management (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 19, 2016
They told me I had a job I started the next day. I was kept aware of how I would be paid and when. The job was for UPS Human Resources and I loved it.
Pros
Good people to work with and Free lunch
Good company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 2, 2016
Good company with great value. You can learn alot from your co-workers who are always encouraging. A positive work environment. Managers are very approachable.
Pros
Free lunches
Great Experience
Employee Relations & Helper Coordinator @ UPS (Former Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJApril 2, 2016
Enjoyed everyday at work.Not much advancement.
Friendly co-workers and good communication with the management.

Learned new tracking systems and software.
Pros
Free Breakfast on Friday
Cons
No Advancement
Efficient Recruiter gets you working fast
Onsite Hardware Engineer (Current Employee) –  CT, NY, Metro NYMarch 26, 2016
Professional support staff. Very fast and efficient screening and sign up. They provide the necessary tools to get you to work quickly and pay timely. They keep their promises... no complaints.
Pros
Responsive
Cons
No benefits
temp agency that is not in touch with employees
Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 22, 2016
they really do not care except to make sure timesheets are in so that they get their cut. if you need anything from them you have to be persistent with contacting them over and over before they return a call or email.
Pros
they got me the contract job with UPS
Cons
they do little else to make sure employees are happy
Great company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 14, 2016
Great experience with getting some great customer services skills from this company. Opportunity to grow and to make alot of money.