Advent Global Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
I think this is fraud
Medical Records Retrieval Specialist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 20, 2017
I applied for a job listed by this company and was immediately contacted by several people, all from different company names. They wanted to collect my date of birth and social security number over the phone. They offered a really high pay rate but said that I would be working with Humana. I asked about a local office and received no answer.
Great Company
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 24, 2017
Great Company to work for. I learned a lot of things working for them.I hope that I can continue to work for them and learn more things.
Great company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 14, 2016
Great experience with getting some great customer services skills from this company. Opportunity to grow and to make alot of money.
Advent Global is a temp agency
Tower Switch Operator (UPS) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 6, 2015
Due to the location of the company, the hiring process was done online and in two days, I was a temporary employee of the UPS facility in Parsippany, NJ. The task was easy, pay was great and the contract ran for a year.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Contractual work with no extensions.
Great Assignment, Poor Customer Service
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 13, 2015
Advent Global is the agency which provided the assignment for me to work. I found my initial contact to be professional and fairly easy to work with. I was advised of an potential assignment, my information was presented to the organization and then it took about 2-3 weeks before I got a response and an additional 2 weeks before I actually started the assignment. It was a very lengthy process but well worth the wait as it was a good paying assignment with a reputable company.

There was some confusion about the length of the project and ultimately I was unprepared when I was let go unexpectedly with no warning, notice or fault. I was told I was eligible for rehire.

In trying to get a new assignment I found there to be little interest from the staff in helping me get placed again. I last worked for Advent Global in January and have made numerous contacts for work with no results.

I am a marketable candidate with a lot of great background experience and expertise, I would like to think they have interest in helping me secure employment since they make money as a result as well.
Pros
Top dollar rates
Cons
Unprofessional Backoffice
Employment Agency
temporary employee at Philips (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJMarch 11, 2015
There was very little contact from the agency once I began my temporary assignment. I was even contacted for the position I already held while I was still working there.
Great job, difficult to communicate with
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 13, 2015
Advent is a staffing agency. This company is based out of Texas. They were difficult to communicate with and took a long time to reply and supply you with vital job information. However, they did place me with a company that paid me well. The job ended early, unfortunately.

The job itself was brainless. I scanned parcels to make sure the loaders put it on the right truck.

Which reminds me, Advent did a HORRIBLE job explaining what I would be doing. They told me to dress professional for work. I ended up working in the warehouse at UPS going in and out of trucks docked on the belt. Not to mention, they said the job description was an admin assistant. Clearly, I wasn't lucky enough to have that position.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No breaks, lack of communication. Took 4 weeks to get my first check.
Temporary Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston,TXDecember 1, 2014
The administration is very unprofessional, they lack the couth to respectfully talk to staff. They are slow at following through with concerns. Has the tendency to be all over your back about small details, but will fail to provide clearance for temps to be in bonded areas. Takes several days to answer phone calls and/or emails; when they do return calls it is during working hours when employees are usually forbidden to talk on the phone.
Pros
Can work only the hours you want to work
Cons
Unprofessional administration, good assignments are few and far in-between
Order Processor - Philips Health Care
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Contractor working for Philips Health CareOctober 27, 2014
Contracted to work as an Order Processor in the Customer Fullfillment Department. Daily duties included reviewing Imaging System purchase contracts and submitting to factory to process for delivery to client sites.

Learned what is required under compliance to complete the purchase of an Imaging System from Philips Health Care and submit to factory to prepare for delivery to client site.

The work environment at Philips Health Care is very relaxed and enjoyable.
Pros
Accessibility to Bus
Cons
Temporary Work