Experienced Medical Assistant
Part-time Medical Assistant Position available in Glendale Heights, IL
Adventist Health Partners was named one of 40 in Healthcare's Hottest Companies in the Nation and the only physician group in Chicago!
Our greatest strength is our holistic approach to healthcare-and to life. We care for patients’ body, mind, and spirit and encourage employees to live balanced lives. It’s the perfect place to feel challenged and fulfilled.
A brand new family practice is looking for an experienced, organized and energetic Medical Assistant.
All of our practices use Electronic Medical Records systems.
We offer a great work environment and competitive wage and benefits package.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Three to four or more years MA experience. Certification a plus.
- Experience with phlebotomy of all ages required.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, co-workers and the public.
- Skill in conducting appropriate written, oral and telephone communications.
- Skill in the use of EMR, basic computer software applications and associated office equipment.
- Skill in conducting phlebotomy procedures, lab specimen collection and processing in accordance with protocol requirements.
- Skill in the ability to administer oral, injectable, topical and intravenous medications as required.
- CPR certification required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Phone triage experience preferred.
This is a part time position. 2-3 days per week.
*Please send your resume to:
Adventist Health Partners
EOE. No Agency Please