Medical Office Manager (Family Medicine)
Full-time Office Manager position available in Glendale Heights, IL.
Adventist Health Partners was named one of 40 in Healthcare's Hottest Companies in the Nation and the only physician group in Chicago!
Our greatest strength is our holistic approach to healthcare-and to life. We care for patients’ body, mind, and spirit and encourage employees to live balanced lives. It’s the perfect place to feel challenged and fulfilled.
A brand new Family Practice in Glendale Heights is looking for an experienced, organized and energetic Office Manager.
The Office Manager directs, supervises and coordinates staff and activities for individual physician site. He/She carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
We offer a great work environment and competitive wage and benefits package.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Clinical experience required.
- Requires at least 1-2 years experience in a Family Medicine office setting.
- Medical Assistant work experience preferred.
- Experience in quality health care and or patient safety regulatory guidelines.
- Previous management or supervisory experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work independently.
- Computer skills such as WORD, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- EMR experience preferred but will train.
Competitive Salary position including Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance along with 401(k)
Please send your resume to:
Jaclyn Rohner, HR Recruiter
Adventist Midwest Management Services
EOE. No Agency Please