Adventist Health System Employee Review

View all Adventist Health System reviews

No comment
Part time Staff Therapist (Former Employee) –  Wesley Chapel, FloridaOctober 22, 2013
I was hired to do PFTs, EKGs and assist with bronchoscopies. I was then expected to learn how to perform as a regular staff therapist to help out when needed because they only staffed one therapist for the entire hospital at the time. I was to take the CPFT exam within my first 3 months of hire, which I took a little late and did not pass the exam by 1 questions and I was then let go from employment.

Other Adventist Health System Employee Reviews

The most enjoyable part of the job
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLDecember 13, 2017
What I liked most about the Adventist Health Care system was their commitment to their ministry. All members of the team no matter what the denomination, was encouraged to extend the healing ministry if Christ. Being allowed to share my faith openly in my work environment brought a great deal of joy to me and my patients.
Professional
rehab (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLDecember 12, 2017
Jobs in Hospital are innately stressful, company and management try to assuage this with events and small tokens of appreciation. Issues with past management, but seems to be resolving, Decent place to work and make a living.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adventist Health System. Our community is ready to answer.