AdviseStream is a comprehensive pre-health advising platform. We help students to explore, prepare, and apply for careers in the health professions, while keeping them connected to their advisors along the way. We equip advisors with tools to manage their entire advising world, increasing productivity and improving assessment.
We are looking for a smart and passionate designer comfortable working in a start-up environment, who loves the challenge of clearly communicating complex processes through design solutions.
Our ideal candidate is:
- curious, with a desire to keep growing and learning
- a self-starter and independent thinker who has the desire to work in a fast-paced organization
- an exceptional communicator
- mature, diplomatic, and professional
- Implement processes in a clear, friendly, and intuitive user experience.
- Provide wireframes and prototypes as input to iterative feature design.
- Design effective solutions using typography, information hierarchy, color, etc.
- Work with the engineering team to produce technologically feasible and cost-optimized designs.
- Execute on existing design patterns and code, while conceptualizing future updates.
- Act as an advocate for the user during the design and development processes.
- Conduct user testing/research with students and advisors.
- Work with domain/marketing experts to design marketing materials that represent the company and product value to end-users and potential clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, UX or related discipline
- 0 - 2 years experience in UI/UX design
- Well-versed in full Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in front-end development and/or user research is highly desired!
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume, link to their website, and a little about themselves.
Indeed - 30+ days ago