AEG

AEG Employee Reviews

loud and bubbly environment
Guest Services (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 26, 2015
Working as a guest services employee is really fun it definitely keeps you on your toes. It will make you want to go to work. This is not a job that you will have as a career but its definitely a good job for the summer
Fun place to work if it's your first job
Guest Services (Former Employee), Baarclays ArenaJune 25, 2015
I enjoyed working for AEG. Most days would be fun. But sometimes it would get hectic if the crowd was to rowdy. My coworkers were mostly easy to get along with. Management was not that good. I really enjoyed meeting and dealing with so many different people from around the world.
Fun Job
Usher (Current Employee), CAJune 21, 2015
Pros: Fun, free access to events
Cons: No room to advance
Aeg is a company that provides staffing for many event arenas. It's a fun job, but management is horrible. There's no room for advancement and there are no benefits.
Great company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 31, 2015
AEG is an excellent company who values each of their employees no matter how seemingly menial their position. They treat everyone with respect and dignity and value each person's need to make ends meet.
Busy Busy
Senior Manager, Guest Services (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 27, 2015
Working at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY kept me busy. There were always great events, family shows and basketball games going on.
high energy
Guest sevice rep (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 12, 2015
Pros: watch shows
Cons: not enough events
good shows, safe place for kids, and tourist. good food and music best work in town. love my coworkersand management is fun and friendly. love being able to smile and laugh in all the good times. free to be yourself. I love this place
Productive and fast paced
Sports Activation Intern (Former Employee), Los AngelesApril 3, 2015
Really enjoyed the responsibility given to me over the 9 months i was there. It was extremely fast paced with a great attitude and culture to a work/ life balance.
Enjoyable and exciting environment
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee), Brooklyn, New YorkOctober 2, 2014
Pros: job growth, discounts.
Cons: limited hours in the off season
I look forward to a typical work day because I know that I am going to have another learning experience weather it be good or bad. However more good than bad, I have learned how to communicate with all types of cultures and walks of life. While meeting and networking I gained knowledge and wisdom in the areas of entertainment. Management has done a great job in creating a family environment for our guest as well as employees. The hardest part of my job is dealing with guest who don't comply with the rules and regulations set forth for safety and disturbing other guest. The enjoyable part is again networking getting to see different celebrities in which we have no contact with, and most of all working side by side with co-workers who I adore and look forward to seeing each day.
long hours, low pay
Account Executive - Ticket Sales (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 8, 2014
Pros: some free tickets to events
Cons: nights and weekends, lack of family time
micromanaged, high outbound phone activity, low pay, weekends and evenings, limited amount of event access, coworkers fun, close knit group, most enjoyable part of the job was having access to one of the largest entertainment venues in the world - LA Live.
Taken for granted
Security Guard (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 16, 2014
Although many may think an usher doesn't really handle a lot of stress. Well news flash they do, mainly because they are the first ones to handle the guests rude and unpleasant behavior. Having their authority undermined, and pushed around like walking replacements. Yes, it may seem that way but management and people in general should have some common respect for ushers the only thing that divides us the uniform and micromanaged authority over them. People lighten up its only a second of your time that we ask, just to see your Freakin' ticket!
Lots of great music
Production Assistant (Current Employee), Denver, COAugust 4, 2014
Pros: i get to see a lot of great shows
Cons: 18/24 hour work day
My day starts early and ends late. I do a lot of driving , shopping, figuring out schedules for drivers . I carry/move equipment and I do production paperwork, Also I am responsible for multiple banks, for purchasing needs for different departments and different bands. And I also take care of Artist needs.
Productive fast pace workplace with a large group of guest,
Usher/ Ticket Taker (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 21, 2014
I've learned to deal with different guest and assist them with all of the essential needs. My job is very easy and have yet to find anything difficult yet.
area Director
Director of Operations (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 4, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: 7 day work weeks.. all businesses are open 363 days a year
no day is the same I operate 5 businesses with the help of a strong team that I recruited for each location. I have reached the max at the job. Only VP and President do I answer to.

I keep all inventory in line. All staff issues run through me, harassment, missed shifts, hire and firing etc.

asset protection and quality control.
keep a happy and healthy work environment for all 5 businesses and staff.

all customer relations and community promotions.
Short Shifts/ Face to Face interactions
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 25, 2014
Pros: being able to see concerts and events for free
Cons: breaks are short and sometimes employees may not be selected for enough work shifts
What I like most about working for the company was being able to interact with my co-workers and guest during events. It was a very laid back environment and some days it almost felt like you weren't working because of how much enjoyment you got from being there.
AEG
Finance Intern (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 19, 2014
run financial report for each event. getting better at excel and learn about real business. My manager is one of the best managers anyone can have. co-workers are really friendly. Finishing 5 events in less than 8 hours. every second is enjoyable
Security Officer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 22, 2014
Supervisor where helpful great community or people to work with
Great work environment, rarely stressful, and great compensation packages
Security Officer (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 7, 2014
Pros: the environment and people that you encounter
Cons: unexpected and sudden situation changes while at work
A typical day is very well structured and organized from the shuttle that takes us from the off site employee parking lot to the Staples Center to the way we receive our work clothes and radio for the event. The job is very straightforward we are given deployments telling us where and when we need to be somewhere. Management and Supervisors are very helpful and welcoming to any questions we have. Also all the employees tend to be very friendly, diverse, and easy going. The most strenuous part of the job is when there is an unexpected occurrence and things go from calm to frantic very rapidly and you have to be quick minded in the way you react to that situation. The most enjoyable part of the job is just the types of people you encounter, in particular the guests who for the most part are genuinely friendly and fun loving and easy to interact with.
fun and active work place
customer service (Current Employee), Los AngelesApril 14, 2014
To assist guests with any concerns they may have with their seats or for any other matter.
Great place to work at.
Principal (Current Employee), Erie, PAMarch 24, 2014
Self-employed. Worked from 8:30 to 5:00 most days, but if a job had to get done, I would work until the job was done, 10:00 to 12:00 midnight.
I learned how to manage time and get the most out of each day. I am (when I can be) a hands on manger. Most of my co-workers loved this place. The hardest part of this job is right now letting it go and knowing its time to more on. The most enjoyable part of this job are the people I meet and was able to help.
Very fun and exciting place to work.
Guest Services Usher/Ticket Taker (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 23, 2014
A typical work day is not typical at all. There is always something new taking place and with so many different events, I meet various about of diverse people.

About AEG

Denver multibillionaire Philip Anschutz is a man of varied interests. His holding company includes an eclectic stable of entertainment, – Read more

AEG Salaries