AEG Employee Reviews

Fun environment.
Printer/Finisher (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 21, 2016
The only problem with the company is that no one wants things to be more efficient. Instead of meeting quotas and pushing harder each shift blames the other for the problems that arise.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
The pay is not that great. Chemicals can be irritating.
Productive, Professional work environment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 28, 2016
I enjoyed work with AEG to ensure our guests safety while treating everyone with the upmost respect. AEG tries it's very best to create a memorable and enjoyable environment to all guests.
Pros
Great Professional work environment
Cons
Busy Schedule
Great company.
Product Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 28, 2016
Loved the job, the management is great. They work with high integrity. I wish the job culture was a little more exciting though.
Fun workplace
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 17, 2016
The benefits and compensation are great! fun place to work. coworkers are great management is ok. there is not a hard part of the job
fun, exciting and feels like a new day everyday pending the event of the day
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 13, 2016
Everyday was always something new, different events dictates different crowds and makes the day interesting. alo different positions dictates your day
fun place to work
assembler (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIMarch 30, 2016
I worked in a room with 2 other people as we assembled feather wheels. Manament was cocerned for their workers and would help anyway they can.
Pros
could take breaks whenever
Cons
none really
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 1, 2015
A company that values me as an excellent employee. I am up for possible promotion as a Shift Supervisor for the Overnight Shift. Here I train other Officers on CCTV operation, patrols, computer usage, writing reports, checking workers, clients, and visitors through various check points, and checking vehicles entering Loading Docks and Event Lots, and etc.
A Typical day
Guest Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 4, 2015
Assisted guest, helped answer questions about arena, helped guest to seats, Cheered on the home team, Interacted with guest.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
no benefits only part time job
Great Company
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 7, 2015
Management is great to work with and have great collaboration. Company is fairly young and have some building to do with regard to policies and procedures. Enjoy the partnerships I have established so far.
loud and bubbly environment
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 26, 2015
Working as a guest services employee is really fun it definitely keeps you on your toes. It will make you want to go to work. This is not a job that you will have as a career but its definitely a good job for the summer
Fun place to work if it's your first job
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Baarclays ArenaJune 25, 2015
I enjoyed working for AEG. Most days would be fun. But sometimes it would get hectic if the crowd was to rowdy. My coworkers were mostly easy to get along with. Management was not that good. I really enjoyed meeting and dealing with so many different people from around the world.
Fun Job
Usher (Current Employee) –  CAJune 21, 2015
Aeg is a company that provides staffing for many event arenas. It's a fun job, but management is horrible. There's no room for advancement and there are no benefits.
Pros
Fun, free access to events
Cons
No room to advance
Great company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 31, 2015
AEG is an excellent company who values each of their employees no matter how seemingly menial their position. They treat everyone with respect and dignity and value each person's need to make ends meet.
Busy Busy
Senior Manager, Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 27, 2015
Working at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY kept me busy. There were always great events, family shows and basketball games going on.
high energy
Guest sevice rep (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 12, 2015
good shows, safe place for kids, and tourist. good food and music best work in town. love my coworkersand management is fun and friendly. love being able to smile and laugh in all the good times. free to be yourself. I love this place
Pros
watch shows
Cons
not enough events
Productive and fast paced
Sports Activation Intern (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesApril 3, 2015
Really enjoyed the responsibility given to me over the 9 months i was there. It was extremely fast paced with a great attitude and culture to a work/ life balance.
Enjoyable and exciting environment
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, New YorkOctober 2, 2014
I look forward to a typical work day because I know that I am going to have another learning experience weather it be good or bad. However more good than bad, I have learned how to communicate with all types of cultures and walks of life. While meeting and networking I gained knowledge and wisdom in the areas of entertainment. Management has done a great job in creating a family environment for our guest as well as employees. The hardest part of my job is dealing with guest who don't comply with the rules and regulations set forth for safety and disturbing other guest. The enjoyable part is again networking getting to see different celebrities in which we have no contact with, and most of all working side by side with co-workers who I adore and look forward to seeing each day.
Pros
Job growth, discounts.
Cons
limited hours in the off season
long hours, low pay
Account Executive - Ticket Sales (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 8, 2014
micromanaged, high outbound phone activity, low pay, weekends and evenings, limited amount of event access, coworkers fun, close knit group, most enjoyable part of the job was having access to one of the largest entertainment venues in the world - LA Live.
Pros
some free tickets to events
Cons
nights and weekends, lack of family time
Taken for granted
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 16, 2014
Although many may think an usher doesn't really handle a lot of stress. Well news flash they do, mainly because they are the first ones to handle the guests rude and unpleasant behavior. Having their authority undermined, and pushed around like walking replacements. Yes, it may seem that way but management and people in general should have some common respect for ushers the only thing that divides us the uniform and micromanaged authority over them. People lighten up its only a second of your time that we ask, just to see your Freakin' ticket!
Lots of great music
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 4, 2014
My day starts early and ends late. I do a lot of driving , shopping, figuring out schedules for drivers . I carry/move equipment and I do production paperwork, Also I am responsible for multiple banks, for purchasing needs for different departments and different bands. And I also take care of Artist needs.
Pros
I get to see a lot of great shows
Cons
18/24 hour work day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AEG. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval