Pros: company potlucks, parties, and downtime
Cons: policies changes way too constantly
- Fast paced high volume call center for Medicare Humana health insurance.
- Learned a lot about Medicare, governmental policies on health insurance, and prescriptions.
- Management is sometimes very unfair and unprofessional.
- some co-workers are smart and dedicated and other are not.
- hardest part of the job is picking up quickly on constant changes – more... in health insurance policies. Also, adjusting to constant changes in company policies.
- most enjoyable part of the job is company pot lucks, downtime opportunities, and the relief in members voices once you were able to help them receive their medications. – less