Aegis Communications Group

Aegis Communications Group Employee Reviews in United States

CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 9, 2015
Call center position, taking 100 - 175 calls a day. Providing information as well as enrollment Humana customers of the Rightsource pharmacy. I learned a better habit of patience. The management staff and my co-workers were all helpful parts of the job. The most difficult part of the job was listening to the stories of some of the customers that I called. Most of the customers were elderly so they were going through some tough situations and sometimes they would tell us. On a more personal note, the compensation for the position was not very good.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
Low Compensation
Nice place to work
Processor/ Student Loans (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXOctober 26, 2015
This company has room for growth within the company. They offer job benefits, and is always jobs available and overtime when needed.
Pros
free lunches, cafateria, gym, ATM
Cons
short breaks, schedule issues
Good work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVOctober 5, 2015
The work was inbound customer service. Answering customer questions was rewarding. The pace was fast, but that made the day go by faster.
Pros
medical insurance and other benefits
Cons
not much in the way of upward mobility
we have contest with other team
Customer Service/Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 16, 2016
is getting the job done being helpful to those who call,
that people really do need help
can be sometime out of this world
I try not to be in a group of people cause it cause too many problem but on the other hand you have good co-worker that will end up been really good friend.
there was no hard part I can think of at this time
is talking with people on the phone I know when working with a company you have so many men to help customer but you never know your voice might be the last voice they hear for the day
Pros
free lunch on friday
Cons
sometime heatle care
it was a great place to learn sale techniques
Bilingual Residential Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 26, 2015
make constant calls to new and existing customers offering them the plans that txu energy had to offer. At txu energy i learned how to sale and assume the sale. I also learned to rebuttle. Management was not good they where taking the bonus from the sales reps. the co-workers had great attitudes shared ideas helped each other out to meet quota monthly. The hardest part of the job was working on holidays. The best thing the job had was the benefits.
Aegis Communications
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irving TexasAugust 13, 2015
Exciting place to work but had poor management after being bought by new company. Company needs to hire more professional people. Benefits were horrible.
extremely competitive environment, revolving door
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 17, 2015
expectations were easily attainable, however, there were way too many factors out of the employee's control. Great compensation as long as you're a dedicated employee.
Don't work here unless you have no other options.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLDecember 3, 2015
Sprinting to and from breaks due to the time punch being on your computer and you get docked for every second that you're late. Management talks down to the employees as if they are all incompetent. lots of favoritism involved. The hardest part was the environment, it was very dirty and cramped. Nobody had a designated station so things were going missing and being stolen all the time. the coworkers were only likable because we all had the same amount of hatred for the place. The most enjoyable part of the job was the location - it was close to a lot of other places that were hiring...
Pros
a stable paychek
Cons
everything else.
Tolerable environment, better this than nothing
Sales customer service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2016
Outbound and inbound calls, call center, incentive, salary and commission' Most enjoyable part of the job was winning incentive for competition, remuneration. The hardest part was completing a telephone enrollment because of the length of the script seniors or client will lose patience and hang up 5 minutes before the end.
Pros
Great Remuneration
Cons
Ghetto personnel, no room for growth
Call center
TSR/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 26, 2015
Answer calls and help supervisor as a team lead in coaching other agents co-workers were very fun to be around and very willing to learn when you taught them something new, the hardest part was that some agents thought they new how to do it without coaching and would never meet their quotas. overall great place to work
Pros
incentive
Cons
no benefits

Want to know more about Aegis Communications Group?

Ask a question
Great Work Place
Sales/Service/ Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXApril 29, 2016
I really enjoyed my time at Aegis. I learned a great deal of how to deal with different people, not just customers, but co workers as well. I feel as though the management I was under gave me great guidance in how to advance in the work place. It was an environment where everyone worked hard and had no problems lending a helping hand to get serious individuals to the level they desired.
Productive working with people
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2015
Answering calls in a professional manner and solving their requests,
submitting to supervisor what was needed. Being patient and relating to what the caller is calling about.
Pros
learning from your mistakes
Cons
Low Salary
Great comany
Telemarketing Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 24, 2015
This was a great experience for anyone looking for a jb with a grat atmosphere. It started off m management career now. I thank this company for the experience.
overall
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVJune 9, 2016
It was not a great experience and I would not recommend this company. It was hard I was pregnant and they disapproved when I needed to use the restroom several times a day due the pregnancy. They also threatened me with my job because I had a doctors appt every week and had to miss once a week or come in late.
Pros
two breaks
Cons
flexibility
Fly by night, but fun
Validation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INMay 6, 2016
This was a typical contractor call center. It is no longer in business, which is no surprise. It wasn't run very professionally, and it was hard to advance or get raises. However, this is pretty run of the mill for this sort of establishment. It was fun to work there.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Inexperienced management
great starter company
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 24, 2015
Great starter company if you're looking for a start in the customer service field. they offer cigna benefits as well as other well care .
Interesting place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCApril 24, 2016
I enjoyed talking to different people everyday. From the bad calls meaning getting fussed out. To the good calls getting compliments. It was a lot to learn in a short amount of time but someone was always there to help you.
Very productive and busy
Senior Technical Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 1, 2016
many clients with tight deadlines made this a pressure job with great co workers to help. The management team was ideal for letting you work at your pace so long as you met deadlines.
Pros
management
Cons
company purchased
very great fun work environment
Sales Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXMay 16, 2015
very great work environment.. there is a lot of room for growth with this company..they had good benefits...the staff is very friendly easy to get along with and very helpful
Pros
moving up in the company
Cons
high turnover rate
Awarding
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 6, 2016
Assist with employing and recruiting talent that fit the criteria of each organization. Performed many HR duties while exceeding monthly quotas for various campaigns.
Pros
Growth
Cons
No stability