Aegis Communications Group Employee Reviews in United States

Unorganized
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 19, 2016
They were having problems with pay all the time. Peoples hours were missing on their checks. There was alot of things wrong with the company
Pros
work
Cons
pay
Not great
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJuly 19, 2016
Equipment was poor, the systems crashed often.. The management din't really know what it was doing half the time and the quotas where obnoxious and even felt oppressive often times. Customer service was a better culture than sales but the equipment was poor and hearing the customer wasn't always easy.
Not a fun place to work
Customer service Rep (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJuly 6, 2016
I didnt enjoy the work environment with the other workers. It was also a hard place to work because of having to discuss some of the information that we had to give to the people over the phone.
Pros
Could wear casual clothes
Cons
The work environment
They offer only seasonal jobs
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 6, 2016
They offer a permanent positions but are seasonal jobs. No benefits after 90 days.
Training is by your self
No commission hourly pay only,
Pros
Different companies to work with on their call center
Cons
No parking lot
poor working enviornment
Humana Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 2, 2016
no drug testing so they hire anybody, drug infested, unprofessional, over crowded with outdated software and leaking ceilings, low pay
Pros
Cons
all the above
very fun place to work
Customer Service Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 11, 2016
taking care of at&t customers, making out bound calls and handling all que calls that needed upper management action, management team was great group of people to work with, co-wokers was very nice and got the job done, hardest part of my job was telling a customer that i was not able to waive any charges, and the best part of my job was to tell them that i could help them with some credit that they might have on there account,
Pros
we did have free lunch on Fridays
Cons
only got one 15min break
overall
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVJune 9, 2016
It was not a great experience and I would not recommend this company. It was hard I was pregnant and they disapproved when I needed to use the restroom several times a day due the pregnancy. They also threatened me with my job because I had a doctors appt every week and had to miss once a week or come in late.
Pros
two breaks
Cons
flexibility
we have contest with other team
Customer Service/Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 16, 2016
is getting the job done being helpful to those who call,
that people really do need help
can be sometime out of this world
I try not to be in a group of people cause it cause too many problem but on the other hand you have good co-worker that will end up been really good friend.
there was no hard part I can think of at this time
is talking with people on the phone I know when working with a company you have so many men to help customer but you never know your voice might be the last voice they hear for the day
Pros
free lunch on friday
Cons
sometime heatle care
Tolerable environment, better this than nothing
Sales customer service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2016
Outbound and inbound calls, call center, incentive, salary and commission' Most enjoyable part of the job was winning incentive for competition, remuneration. The hardest part was completing a telephone enrollment because of the length of the script seniors or client will lose patience and hang up 5 minutes before the end.
Pros
Great Remuneration
Cons
Ghetto personnel, no room for growth
Productive fast paced work place
Policy Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2016
Aegis was an awesome company. It was a call center. It was extremely fast paced. I learned a lot through quality analysis overviews.
Pros
Bonuses.
Cons
Extremely fast paced.
Fly by night, but fun
Validation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INMay 6, 2016
This was a typical contractor call center. It is no longer in business, which is no surprise. It wasn't run very professionally, and it was hard to advance or get raises. However, this is pretty run of the mill for this sort of establishment. It was fun to work there.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Inexperienced management
Very productive and busy
Senior Technical Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 1, 2016
many clients with tight deadlines made this a pressure job with great co workers to help. The management team was ideal for letting you work at your pace so long as you met deadlines.
Pros
management
Cons
company purchased
Great Work Place
Sales/Service/ Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXApril 29, 2016
I really enjoyed my time at Aegis. I learned a great deal of how to deal with different people, not just customers, but co workers as well. I feel as though the management I was under gave me great guidance in how to advance in the work place. It was an environment where everyone worked hard and had no problems lending a helping hand to get serious individuals to the level they desired.
Interesting place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCApril 24, 2016
I enjoyed talking to different people everyday. From the bad calls meaning getting fussed out. To the good calls getting compliments. It was a lot to learn in a short amount of time but someone was always there to help you.
Awarding
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 6, 2016
Assist with employing and recruiting talent that fit the criteria of each organization. Performed many HR duties while exceeding monthly quotas for various campaigns.
Pros
Growth
Cons
No stability
Ar
United Health Care- CSR Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 14, 2016
Its an ok company to work for. I loved what i was doing here. They are also flexible with the schedule if you are in school or have a second job
Face Paced, good learning experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 9, 2016
Good entry level job to start at. I learned a lot while working there fun and friendly environment. some people are very willing to help you when needed. Others sometimes can be very rude.
Productive work place
Policy representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2016
I enjoyed working at Aegis because the staff was very enthused to assist their employees with any concerns that may have to ensure a better workplace.
t shirt day
Cleaner/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 13, 2016
Great environmental place to work I learned to communicate with others and the people their is great the best part was seeing everybody happy
Pros
had a fun time
Cons
company out of business
Not ideal
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 9, 2016
Not a lot of leadership to support the job function at the time of employment. Company has changed names since I was last there.

2.9