AEGIS GLOBAL

AEGIS GLOBAL Employee Reviews

friendly and fun
Travel Consultant (Current Employee), killeen, txJuly 29, 2014
Every day here is a new day. Co workers are helpful and fun, friendly and makes the atmosphere wonderful. The benefits are more than expected and the customer service provided is excellent.
Good start if you're new to the insurance field
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: they gave out gift cards for free lunches
Cons: not so great management
Lack of structure and organization. Rarely pays on time. Poor management. Needs a better payroll department.
A company with great intentions but very high turnover
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE/SALES (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 11, 2012
Pros: good management, weekly incentives such as parties
Cons: job security, benefits, compensation
This is a company that is a contractor for larger companies. The division I worked in was a subcontractor for TXU Energy, the largest energy company in Texas. On a daily basis, I was to get customers to switch from their electric companies/plans to a competitive rate with our company. I learned a bit about the energy business. Management was mostly competent and did their best to help employees. Many of the newly hired employees were very young (under 25) and were mostly enjoyable to work with. But the turnover and job security was one of the hardest things about the job. Virtually every day were people leaving, sometimes in semi large exodus. The company took steps to bring up employee morale, such as throwing pizza parties and having weekly contests with gifts to win such as flatscreen televisions.
Very interesting place to work
Bilingual Representative ENGLISH/RUSSIAN (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 20, 2012
We constantly getting trained on upcoming products and getting perfect cs and sales skills here. Very competitive atmosphere.
The bad part: almost no benefits, and i had my shedule changed twice for the last two month...