AEGIS GLOBAL Employee Reviews in United States

Managment were very underquailfied for positions
RX Specialist/Humana Agent (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXSeptember 14, 2015
The best part of working for Aegis Global was the information I received during training. The information was very informative and helped me while I was in school learning about insurance companies and polices and Hippa laws and regulation. I also learned a lot about different medication and its uses.
Very Productive Company
TSR Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 24, 2015
The position was a challenge. A team-player environment. Had to study hard to be able to help seniors during the Open Enrollment Period.
Pros
free lunches from time to time
Cons
short breaks
friendly and fun
Travel Consultant (Current Employee) –  killeen, txJuly 29, 2014
Every day here is a new day. Co workers are helpful and fun, friendly and makes the atmosphere wonderful. The benefits are more than expected and the customer service provided is excellent.
Good start if you're new to the insurance field
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 14, 2013
Lack of structure and organization. Rarely pays on time. Poor management. Needs a better payroll department.
Pros
they gave out gift cards for free lunches
Cons
not so great management
A company with great intentions but very high turnover
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE/SALES (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 11, 2012
This is a company that is a contractor for larger companies. The division I worked in was a subcontractor for TXU Energy, the largest energy company in Texas. On a daily basis, I was to get customers to switch from their electric companies/plans to a competitive rate with our company. I learned a bit about the energy business. Management was mostly competent and did their best to help employees. Many of the newly hired employees were very young (under 25) and were mostly enjoyable to work with. But the turnover and job security was one of the hardest things about the job. Virtually every day were people leaving, sometimes in semi large exodus. The company took steps to bring up employee morale, such as throwing pizza parties and having weekly contests with gifts to win such as flatscreen televisions.
Pros
good management, weekly incentives such as parties
Cons
job security, benefits, compensation
Very interesting place to work
Bilingual Representative ENGLISH/RUSSIAN (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 20, 2012
We constantly getting trained on upcoming products and getting perfect cs and sales skills here. Very competitive atmosphere.
The bad part: almost no benefits, and i had my shedule changed twice for the last two month...