Aegis Limited Employee Reviews

Has job security but needs better management!
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 26, 2017
Although I worked at Aegis NY for a few years, the management has been pretty mediocre-at-best.

As long as I had been working on projects, it became easier to ignore the abhorrent professionalism of management.

Management had messed up my direct deposit every year that I worked for them even though they adamantly claimed that they have my banking account information on file. There were times which I had to wait up to two months for them to re-calibrate/correct my direct deposit amounts.

One project I worked on required a client's logon information which had taken twice as long to acquire the information then it should have taken to get it.
Pros
Wasn't micromanaged but did have weekly meetings, decent compensation
Cons
Abhorrent management
Call center
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJuly 14, 2017
A typical day consist of walking in and sitting at a desk and answering phones. I would have to say the only good part was helping people with their problems.
Very fast paced work place, which helps your day go by
Team Lead/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 14, 2017
At Aegeis, I learned how to become a team player. I received employee of the month as my hard work was always acknowledged by my Supervisor. I was very disappointed when this company was bought out.
Pros
Very easy to be promoted
Cons
The hardest part about my job at Aegis, was trying to motivate peoplewho really didnt want to be there.
Quality Assurance Analyst and SME (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 11, 2017
They can provide an employee a lateral transfer if once didn't make it to the certification level. Lack of motivational activities. HR process is quite slow due to you need to make a followup everyday
Pros
Accecible Food hub
Cons
Breaks, Activities
aegis
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2017
this is the worst place in the world to work for. They changed the name to teleperformace but the place is still horrible. Dont ever ever ever ever ever work here
Pros
a pay check
Cons
the company
Good people to work around
Occupational therapist (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 5, 2017
Good places to work. Skilled and home health combination to be around. Nice facilities to drive to in small home town atmosphere. Benefit package is comparable
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Travel
Ok
Security Systems Installer and Maintainer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 3, 2017
The job was ok I started off not knowing alot about the job. They did not have much as for patients when it came to training. Pay was not too bad for the time I worked there.
great place to work
Life Enrichment Director (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 27, 2017
great company culture- i love spending time with our residents and getting to know all of the employees in each department. Corporate is also helpful too.
I had really good experience at AZ apparel
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJune 26, 2017
Good place to work with I was leading team of 5 they were so supportive with me. and encouraged My boss was helpful and supportive. I was the team lead
ok
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJune 26, 2017
always an opportunity at this call center with so many campaigns within the company anyone can work here with great pay and hours with the right amount of work
same
Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZJune 18, 2017
workplace was nice and needed more group activites to bring the team togehter and mamagement is real nice and works well with everyone . learned that
management and hr department
CSE AGENT (Current Employee) –  minal mallJune 7, 2017
good management
more competitive extra knowledge between circles and also gain personality development our skills rooming very good environment where etc.
Pros
break routine
Cons
helthcare events
not too bad on pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXMay 21, 2017
the pay was pretty good the problem was mostly the fact that its a sitting down all day job and for me it wasnt what i wanted i needed something that I can be active all day.
Fun and productive work place
Humana Medicare Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXMay 15, 2017
Aegis was on the cutting edge of call center technology. Their employees were important to the company and management was a breath of fresh air in my opinion.
care manager for elderly
care manager (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 14, 2017
assisted patients with daily life and activities assisted patients to get ready gave showers changed them helped them get ready for the day and assisted with activities
Manager/Regional Vice President
Regional Vice President/Manager/Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAApril 20, 2017
I started as loan originator and processor. Then I became Manager in Lake Charles and then was transferred back to Lafayette as Manager. My branch ended being the No. 2 company nationwide.
Also produced policy and procedures for company making my branch the guideline for all branches.
I left the company because company went Bankrupt and new owners
came in and reduced everyones pay. My branch still produced
and maintained No 2 in company. I was promoted to Regional and within the first 3 months I had to close down 4 branches in 1 day. The branches were in Louisiana and Mississippi.
Then I realized there was no stability anymore so I left the company.
Aegis
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 18, 2017
This was a Customer Service position for AARP. Aegis is a temp agency that was used to bring in call center reps to assist customers and educate them on their Part D Medicare.
Pros
I enjoyed the people I met and worked with.
Cons
This was only a temp position.
okay work place
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 4, 2017
Very high call volume.Fast paced work place.must be able to multi task and speedy typing skills.Good customer service skills.Never ending phone calls.
Pros
nice work place
Cons
short breaks
The place was very clean and it has all the new equipment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 31, 2017
It is a place where you can work cozily for it has a very big space.
The management are approachable, the programs are very promising, the colleagues are very friendly and we helped each other as a team.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Really liked
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMarch 15, 2017
So many people in have worked for this company. For me it was my firs telemarketing job and it let me learn a lot about dealing with angry customers and making sales.