Aegis Living

Aegis Living Employer Reviews

Great team.
Wellness Nurse (Current Employee), Redmond, WAApril 14, 2014
Pros: work atmosphere. senior care centered.
Cons: sometimes, lacking in transparency in management, will often be short staffed and so far, i've yet to receive my evaluation. turn over high.
I have worked for Aegis Living as their Wellness Nurse for two of their facilities. My day typically involves medication pass in the morning, assess residents that care managers are concerned of, delegate nursing tasks to care managers, update resident's physician of any nursing concerns, communicate with family members, and escort residents to doctor's – more... appointments.
Our nursing team is strong and efficient. I am proud to be in such a dynamic team. The nursing aides are hard working and concerned for the welfare of our residents. They truly love the residents and appreciate their co-workers.
Each day I come to work, I have fun. I sincerely love what I do and love where I work. – less
Ok
Care Manager (Current Employee), Pleasant Hill, CAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: great people, friendly atmosphere
Cons: short breaks, low pay
Great for a first job or for a teenager, but not for someone trying to use my degree and move into administration like I am. Pay is the main factor, and advancement is another big concern.
Aegis
Business Office Manager (Current Employee), Lynnwood, WANovember 12, 2013
Pros: cutlure is great
Cons: hours are not favorable
Always something new. The management can be great, however there has recently been high turnover.
Pay
Care Manager (Former Employee), issaquahSeptember 15, 2013
I loved the job but the pay was not enough.Got hired as a NAR and was getting paid $9.50 an hour then got promoted to a Med-tech position which i worked for 7 months before getting a better pay and opporunity with another company.
caremanager
Medication Care Manager (Current Employee), Edmonds, WAFebruary 19, 2013
I Worked in Aegis of Edmonds Monday-Friday 10:30pm-6:00am
Ive Learned alot of things being a caregiver its a hardest job its a stressful job. but at the same time i always thought my self that we as a caregiver we gave a tender loving care to the elderly specialy people that has Alzheimer and Dementia.
Management is good
Co worker most of them are ok – more... and some of them are hardworker.
Hardest part seeing resident passed away and stressful
Most enjoyable is everyday is enjoyable for me. – less
Best In Class Senior Living and Dementia Care Company
Regional Executive Director (Former Employee), Redmond, WAAugust 29, 2012
Pros: great company culture, vision and care philosophy, charismatic leader
Cons: very high expectations that most can not attain success
Operations responsibility for a 118 unit independent, assisted living and Alzheimer’s care facility in Marin County. Captured over $786,000.00 in non-refundable move-in entrance fees in pre-lease of this facility April 2001 through March 2002. Hired, developed and lead a marketing team & operations team that attained 97% occupancy, 124 residents after – more... only 10 months of initial operations. Successfully prepared and applied for licensure, dementia waiver and hospice waiver for six Áegis facilities.
Additional span of control including start-up, operations, sales & marketing support and guidance for eighteen Áegis Assisted Living facilities. Out of home facility responsibilities include, developing, implementing and enhancing start-up systems for new facilities as assigned by senior stake holders. Develop duplicable ramp-up census goals and tactics, staffing programs and other facets of the operations for new communities. Accountable directly to COO and VP of Marketing. – less
They need better managment, the type that cares for staff!
care giver (Former Employee), ventura, californiaJuly 3, 2012
Pros: residents
Cons: sometimes you dont have time for a break, short staffed, low pay
The only reason i stayed working there so long was beacuse the residents as for the management worst! they say they will work with your schedules but they wont. You work so hard for so little. I never once heard a thank you or good job.
Terrific Company
Health Services Director (Former Employee), CA and WashingtonJune 3, 2012
Aegis is truly an outstanding company to work for. I have worked for a lot of companies but not one compares to aegies
FUN WORKPLACE
CARE MANAGER (Former Employee), Pleasant Hill, CAApril 20, 2012
I LOVED WORKING THERE BECAUSE OF MY RESIDENTS, SOME OF THE BEST COMPANY YOU COULD ASK FOR, I LEARNED A LOT FROM MY RESIDENTS.
Great people
Caretaker Volunteer (Current Employee), San Rafael, CAApril 16, 2012
Great people working here you feel like you are around family:)