Aegis Sciences Corporation

Aegis Sciences Corporation Employee Reviews

productive workplace. i learned a lot
Collection Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 25, 2016
Collects urine and oral fluid specimens at a client site for the purpose of conducting scientific testing for the presence of prescribed and unprescribed medications and illicit drugs for reporting purposes
Grand
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 15, 2016
Typical day is working on basic issues. Resets and hardware. Co-workers and fine for the most part no one is perfect. Most enjoyable are the end users Everyone is really understating and polite.
Bullying culture from head down
Forensic Special Chemist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 5, 2016
Good benefits and pay. Don't trust management, coworkers or HR...even the good ones have their hands tied for fear of losing their own jobs. The open door policy is a farce and a trap. Good science practices. Ever-changing work environment. No work/life balance. Unrealistic expectations. Reactive culture. No union. Keep record of every interaction, and make sure there are witnesses....won't help you while you're there but may help when you leave.
Pros
Good benefits and good pay
Cons
Bullying culture from head down
Very Heavy workload
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 12, 2016
Never a dull moment, I've learned Accounting and process of improvement skills. Management is a bit of Mirco Managers.
Co-workers are pleasant to work around.Most enjoyable part of job is
getting the vendors paid in a timely manner.
Pros
Free popcorn
Cons
Under staff
Will learn
Molecular Biologist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 6, 2016
Have learned and become proficient in many aspects of working in a GCP environment. From bench work to analysis to writing SOPs, there is no shortage in the array of techniques that can be built in the BioPharma laboratory.
Good place to work...
Collection Technician (Current Employee) –  Potosi, MOAugust 1, 2016
I have been with them for 4 years and we have just recently started to have to clock out and wait for a screen to get here and clock back in. Have to have a screen for every hour that I am here
Pros
good benefits
Cons
having to clock out and wait for a screen to come in
Accountant
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 22, 2016
The accounting manager has no clue what she is doing. Do not take this job. You will be the scape goat. Everyone is nice, but ultimately years of mistakes will be pushed to you and you will not have the right authority to correct the issues due to the accounting manager. Run!!!
Work
Assistant Team Leader of FEPL (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 14, 2016
I really enjoyed my co-workers. The building was very nice to work in and the job was very fast paced. Some improvements could have been made in some areas, but overall a fun place to work.
Intriguing work place
Collection Technician (Current Employee) –  Milford, MAJune 28, 2016
It is an exquisite company to work for.
More then fair and easy to work for and with.
Good amount of hours.
You learn a lot when it comes to medication interactions.
Cons
Lengthly hours
Fast paced medical
Lab collection Technician (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDJune 6, 2016
Great company and co-workers. Monitored patients lab results using chain of Custody duties. This included observing patients for urine drug screen, oral swabs, and instant ETCH results.
Pros
free lunches Wednesday and Thursday
Cons
Observing patients alone in bathroom
Great environment
Collection Technician (Former Employee) –  Prince Frederick, MDMay 7, 2016
Collected and shipped urine specimens for the office
ok management, not always there when needed
enjoyed the office i helped in
Pros
great doctors and staff
Cons
office closed and had to find new work no cons for this place
productive
Certified Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 18, 2016
coding all day
i have learned alot about lab
management could be better
the hardest part is learning different code set
being remote
Pros
friendly
Cons
money
Great company to work for
Assist Provider (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 3, 2016
Good learning experience and worked for a wonderful Regional Manager who was always there for me and provided great training on a continual basis. Very flexible hours and I was placed with a very good provider.
Pros
excellent training tools
Cons
Never knew when job assingment would end
Room to expand and grow
Collection Technician (Current Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXFebruary 10, 2016
A typical day at work is normally busy. I learned how to verify insurance. The management is good. I don't work with anyone else from Aegis.
Worked as a remote employee at an assigned pain clinic
Collection Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 15, 2015
AEGIS is a wonderful employer with great ethics and integrity modeled throughout. The downside was working alone and waiting to be needed by the client. The upside was having the knowledge I was helping to fight drug abuse and playing a small part as protective cloak for the providers.. As a remote employee one needs to be a self starter, honest and dependable. The business was growing leaps and bounds. With the growth comes much change and many compliance training modules was added as basic requirements weekly and monthly duties. I have great respect for this company and would work for them in the future if a fulltime position was available in my area.
Pros
Corpooration with great integrity and benetfit package.
Cons
working alone and possibly waiting all day with no work.
Co-workers
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 28, 2015
Great positive energy. Everyone is just full of life. The management is just a group of good positive and respected people.
Employee based company
Collection Tech (Current Employee) –  LaytonAugust 27, 2015
Supervisor is very accommodating and willing to work with you to be the best possible person you can be. The company is very into making sure customers and employees are happy. It is a big company and based in Tennessee, but they make all members feel involved in the activities.
Pros
Flexible, cares about the employees
Day of a collection technician
Collection Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 20, 2015
A typical day at work would be to gather all the supplies that I needed for the day, go into one of the patients rooms and I would start to test the urine samples that the patients would leave at their appointment. I learned how to test samples in different ways. The first way would be in the cup given to the patients. The second way I learned to test patients would be to get an oral sample by swabbing the inside of the patients mouth. I worked with medical assistants in the office and they were all so very nice. If I had a question they were always there to ask. I would say the hardest part of the job would be the language barrier that I had sometimes with patients. The most enjoyable part of my job would be getting to know everyone I worked with and communicating with the patients. I would also say that knowing I did my job right is also a highlight.
Pros
Aegis is a big happy family
Cons
can't always get in touch with others at headquarters
Its a job
Account Receivables Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 5, 2015
Its not a bad place to work but the opportunity for growth depends on who you know. Its a job if your needing a pay check.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
Opportunity is minimal
Best company I have ever worked for.
Collection Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 16, 2014
Aegis Sciences Corporation was one of the most wonderful companies I have ever worked for. They truly care for their employees and their families. On a typical day I was greeted with smile. The management team was always more than willing to help you with any questions or situations. I learned may new skills working as a Collection Technician as it was a job that I had no prior training. They paid for all of my training and helped me to the absolute best of their ability. I would recommend working for Aegis to anyone who wants to advance in the drug testing field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Sciences Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Aegis Sciences Corporation Reviews by Location