Aegis Therapies

Aegis Therapies Employer Reviews

Flexible
Wellness Instructor (Current Employee), Sioux City, IADecember 30, 2014
Flexible hours have worked well.
Would like more hours as I am only a PRN
It starts from the top.
Physical Therapist Asst. (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 5, 2014
Pros: wage and direct co-workers
Cons: management and posible loss of contract.
Working for this company is a slippery slope. This was a great place to work until the district manager and director of rehab change so much in 2 years it became a great place to a place that made you feel uncomfortable and that your job was in consist jeopardy.

My coworkers were great but my direct boss didn't know how to communicate and was very rude and would have outbursts.

Pay rate was good, health insurance was ok and no 401k match. The place in Las Vegas is contract and the facility had a lot of talk of dropping the contract.

So apply with caution, if the contract ends you are out of a job.
Enjoyable work enviroment
PTA (Current Employee), Tarboro, NC and Greenville,NCNovember 18, 2014
Lets just say if Aegis Therapies had a facility in the Raleigh area I would be trying for a transfer. I enjoy the flexible time schedule. The other members of the Rehab team all work together witch allows for the work day to flow.
Productive and fun workplace
Speech and Language Pathologist (Former Employee), Camp Hill, PANovember 18, 2014
Provides occupational, physical and speech therapy to residents in a long term and short term skilled nursing facility setting. The therapists have high energy providing the residents with a fun experience.
Great Company for PRN
PRN Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYNovember 9, 2014
Pros: good pay
Good Pay
Great Coworkers
Free CEUs
Lots of PRN hours
Electronic Documentation
Great company to work for
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant-PRN (Current Employee), Superior, Ashland, and Hayward, WI and Duluth, MNSeptember 9, 2014
I arrive and receive my case load for the day along with any pertinent information needed regarding my patients. Go about my day, take lunch when the residents are having lunch and resume. Fellow therapists and facility staff are very helpful and supportive.
and needed support from NS, ED, SW, Dietary and MD.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: flexible with work schedule, i can arrive early, and work my time and go home, can work of weekend for day off during the week, supports staff ( ns, md, dietary and admininstration.).
Cons: trying to treat, giving the patient what they need, with time restraints and limiting funds for equipment and supplies.
There is no typical day at work. Each day is comprised of evaluation, reevaluation, PT progress notes, daily notes, discussion with PTA's ( 3), DOR, and other disciplines ( OT, ST and NS). Patients are all medically complex and each day can have new challenges and rewards with progress in degrees or feet. I like the challenges and rewards of each day and enjoy actually treating patients and developing POC to progress the patients. Hardest part of work is limitations of treatments ( time and reimbursement for payor sources).
Great co-workers, inconsistent hours due to varying patient admissions
Occupational Therapist- Full time (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: inconsistent weekly hours
Point of services documentation is available which helps achieve productivity standards. Great co-workers and DOR make the work day enjoyable. Depending on the facility, lack of equipment availability and timely arrival of DME can make meeting goals difficult.
After almost 19 years of service I was overall satisfied until the management shift and felt it should have been manipulated more fairly.
o Licensed Physical Therapist's Assistant (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 18, 2014
Pros: excellent cont. ed opportunities
Cons: many different views concerning treatment of patients.
I was able to be fairly independent and travelled to many facilities in our area.
The most rewarding part of my job was the interaction with the residents.
The hardest part of the job was trying to transition to be more business like than resident caring based.
A lot of pressure to meet productivity.
COTA/L (Current Employee), Stanwood, WAAugust 10, 2014
Pros: people i worked with. patients
Cons: everything else.
I enjoy my coworkers but we all became very stressed at the pressure the company continued to put on us and they ended paying time and a half for holidays as well as took vacation away that had been promised since they also changed the vacation policy.
Fast paced productive environment with great co-workers.
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), Shelby, NCJuly 18, 2014
Great work experience with great co-workers. Job requirements request maintenance of 90% productivity.SNF setting working with geriatric population.
good experience
Care manger/ hospice (Current Employee), San Rafael, CAJune 26, 2014
easy alot down time doing serving and doing kitchen working with 11 clients and heping with showers and getting ready for bed
good job
LPTA (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALJune 16, 2014
nice company to work for good coworkers and overall enjoy working for them
peaceful working environment
Caregiver (Former Employee), fremont caJune 4, 2014
Pros: free meals
Look after eldery people who are like kids now.
Beautiful peopl to work with but very less pay.
Clinically based therapy company
Director of Rehab (Current Employee), Vero Beach, FLMay 11, 2014
Pros: free ceus
Cons: hard to find work/home life balance
Nationwide contract therapy company. Opportunities for clinical growth. Incorporates technology into treatment. Many clinical programs. Paid CEUs. Good benefits.
A good team of therapists that work well together
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), Attleboro, MAMay 5, 2014
Work with a rehab team consisting of an RPT, a PTA, an OTR, a COTA and an SLP. We have weakly rehab meetings to discuss caseload, but we are also available to each other on a daily basis to problem solve and brainstorm ideas to help the resident to work towards more independence.
employee (Former Employee), WIApril 29, 2014
would rather not say as this was a long time ago

did what I was told, a lot of travel required
Run! Run as fast as you can!
PTA (Former Employee), Uniontown, PaApril 17, 2014
Pros: wonderful working staff until all the decent, ethical therapists started leaving.
Cons: unethical billing, stressful work environment, high productivity requirements, no compensation in 4 years
Things have changed at Aegis Therapies over the past year. A lot of unethical treating going on with little or no regard on the input from the licensed therapists. If you sign on with aegis now, expect no support from administration and the very real possibility of losing your license. Oh yeah, we haven't gotten a raise in 4 years! Look elsewhere....So many better companies out there. Good Luck!
Productive work environment
Rehab Technician (Former Employee), Titusville, FLApril 15, 2014
I was always multi tasking between patient interaction and the medical office work. Transported patients to and from the therapy gym, made sure inventory was stocked, answered phones in the therapy office, filed and organized therapist's paperwork, filed in medical records, collected paperwork for ARD's. I loved working with my co-workers, I was always learning new things from them every day, I learned so much about the rehab department and the medical office setting. I worked closely with the manager to get office procedures done proficiently and we worked closely with the business office to get proper paperwork for billing purposes. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning new things with great co-workers who had a great work ethic everyday.
Love working for this company
COTA/L PRN (Current Employee), Moweaqua, ILApril 14, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: locations
This company and their managers have always went out of their way to work with my schedule and the benefits are better than other companies I have worked for.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aegis Therapies

At Aegis Therapies, we’ve brought together thousands of therapists in over 1,000 facilities across 43 states. As one – Read more