Aegis

Aegis United States Employee Reviews

Great managers! Pretty good hours and pay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXOctober 17, 2014
The mangers here were awesome, they're very understanding and pleasant. The pay was pretty good and I got great hours!
Laid-Back Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Killeen, TXOctober 16, 2014
Answer phone calls dealing with insurance accounts. I took payments, made changes to accounts, created accounts, contacted pharmacies about prescriptions and doctors for authorization.
Good co workers and had fun time
Asst Custom Support Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, Texas, USAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: good fun time with nice co workers.
Cons: not very well paid job
It was customer support job which needed a complete devotion and focus on customer satisfaction. It was a telecom company and had different products and plans. It was a job which taught me how to be patient with the customer and ensure that he is happy with our products and services in order for us to continue having his faith in the company. Guided the customers about online banking and different financial application to the bank customers
Fun workplace
CCR (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 10, 2014
This job is a good start to gain experience from to move up in the field.
Plenty of Incentives
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee), Sierra Vista Southeast, AZSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: breaks were too short
Aegis was a great place to work if you enjoy displaying information about prescription drug plan coverage through United Health Care.
Lack of organization in workplace
customer service rep (Current Employee), Port St. Lucie Fl.September 22, 2014
Pros: always get your 40 hours.
Cons: a lot expected, little provided.
I clock into my computer and begin my shift taking calls. I answer questions and concerns from our insurance users. Most of the information we provide has been taught during a 2 week training class but unfortunately that time frame does not suffice for the amount of knowledge that goes into providing the excellent customer service they expect us to provide for their customers.

Supervisors will attend to you quickly if you are negatively affecting their quota such as time spent on phone calls but if there is a real concern that you have involving phone calls with customers they can take sometimes minutes to even attend to you. Also, many supervisors don't do their job which puts you in uncomfortable positions with customers. For example, if a customer were to ask to speak to my supervisor, the supervisor who attends me may literally do anything in their power to avoid speaking to the customer including asking me to lie to a customer and telling them that no supervisors are available.
Its Like A Prison
Salliemae/Higherone Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Killeen, TxSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: veiw bellow
I currently work at aegis and I was just notified three days ago that they are dropping our campaign, and we will be out of a job in four days. But let me back up a little, the manger over our area said that we have a job and we dont have to worry about anything. Then we come back from the weekend and she tells us that we no longer have a job. I have been working at aegis for almost 3 years and to hear this it shook my world up. The cafiteria is highly expensive,the bathrooms are not clean and smell horrible, the supervisors and coworkers are constantly in your personal life, and the computer systems are always down. But it does pay well if you are willing to deal with all the other issues.
HATED THE CAMPAIGN I WAS ON
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), LOS COLINASSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: stress
GHETTO, RUN DOWN, BROKEN COMPUTERS, MANAGER OVER EVERYONE IS NOT A GOOD MANAGER. SHE HAS HER PICKS AND SWEAR SHES THE BEST THING WALKING THERE WHEN IT TOOK HER OVER 18 YEARS WORKING FOR THE COMPANY TO BE IN THE POSITION SHE IN.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCSeptember 5, 2014
Productive and everyday was a new experience, you never knew what type of calls you would received.
Great Company
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Killeen, TXAugust 30, 2014
Walden security was my best and favorite employer
Knew how to keep the Customer and Employees happy as long as things where put in the Chain of Order.
I think I can give the world a loan!!!
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Killeen, TXAugust 27, 2014
Pros: bonus incentives
Cons: you cant help everybody that calls you.
I have an extended experience in customer service. I have a great time helping people that are in need a loan & getting them on the right track for the future.
one of my best jobs i had by far
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Killeen, TXAugust 26, 2014
Pros: the was a gym, a cafeteria, showers, reasonable schedules
Great place to work at all around!! You had paid training for two weeks, then you move down to the floor where all your training was put to the test, management was great, co-workers where even better being that we help each other when we had problems and the supervisors wasn't available, the thing I learned the most was to multi-task
Productive & fun work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Irving, TXAugust 22, 2014
Everyone at the job is helpful & friendly ... Great place to work at..
In Training
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), irvingAugust 22, 2014
Cons: poor benefits, too strict with everything, complain about everything...not a goo place to work
The training is 8 weeks. So far the class has been told over and over again they'll free you up for other opportunities if you make a mistake,have attendance issues,etc.. There's a lot to remember, They'll want to get as much out of you for the $9.00 hrly pay. No benefits. Your nothing but a number..And there compensation is a $5.gift card to some fast food restaurant. Big Deal...I don't care for it but for now it's a job and that's all.
its ok
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Killeen, TXAugust 14, 2014
It is ok to work for them. Nice Hours. Give you a gas card. Lots of selling.
Fast pace call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Killeen, TXAugust 9, 2014
Pros: nice environment
Cons: no weekends off
• Answered phones in order to assist customers with questions regarding their account
• Operated computer terminals to data enter, retrieve and edit information from databases
customer service
Customer Service (Former Employee), spring hope north carolinaAugust 7, 2014
i enjoyed working for this company and providing the best customer service as possible
did urine and drug screens
Collection Technician (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 29, 2014
Pros: free luches, pay
Cons: no security
typical day was wonderful ... doing urine and drug screens for a pain management office.co workers a joy to work with.
Knowlege
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Killeen ,TxJuly 25, 2014
Pros: knowlege
Typical at work, You have to have a lot of patience because everyone was over the age 65.
Long Hours, good pay
Senior Guard (Current Employee), US Embassy, Kabul AfghanistanJuly 21, 2014
Long Hours, 6 day workweek.
12 hour shifts.
Good living conditions.
Supervise LN's and TCN's.

About Aegis

AEGiS is a 501(c)3, not-for-profit, tax-exempt, educational corporation. AEGiS is made possible through unrestricted grants from – Read more

Aegis Salaries