Aegis Employee Reviews in United States

Family working environment and good hours
Senior Living (Former Employee) –  Napa, CADecember 13, 2015
Management was sometimes flakey and often had trouble with the schedule. It was a good place to work because of the meaningful work that was being done but low paying and no room for advancement.
IT could be a wonderful place to work
Customer service Rep (Former Employee) –  Killeen, txSeptember 11, 2015
Management needs to placed in the right place and get rid of the few of the supervisor that are unwilling to do their job and play favorites if they could do so this place would be perfect... easy advancement opportunities and fast paced and fun. All in all was a wonderful place to work if you can keep you head down and just do the job your being paid to do.
Pros
Kept it fun always had something going on eat in cafeteria
horrible environment with ridiculous productivity demands
Rehab Program Coordinator/PTA (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 23, 2015
Staff are expected to do way too much in the allotted time. Productivity expectations are insane with no concern for patient care. And if your productivity is under the expectation, even by 2%, the district managers will be calling you and wanting an explanation. The therapists in my facility would clock out to keep up with productivity and complete documentation without getting paid. Management knows about the clocking out but does not care as long as the numbers are acceptable.
Pros
the therapists are hard working
Cons
management sucks and chases out any good employees
Responsible for maintaining the saftey and security of residents
customer service (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLOctober 1, 2015
monitoring cameras,answering phones,setting up information for guests arriving on property, showing guests where to park.
Pros
very professional on phones, get things done in a quick and sufficient manner
Cons
can not think of any at this time
American exspress
Customer Service Rep for American Express (Former Employee) –  Elkins, WVNovember 22, 2015
Handle customers who have had line of credit reductions.and general customer service. process line of credit reductions
Pros
fun envviroment
Cons
upset customers
Fun and reliabel company to work for.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCOctober 20, 2015
Has a good working environment to work for. Clients are nice, company gives out bonuses during the holidays. Have flexible schedules.
Pros
Good personality
Cons
Schedule last minute clients.
I really did not enjoy the position because of the harassment I felt we caused the clients we called.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Irving TxSeptember 16, 2015
A typical day at work to me was hard because the customers did not want us calling them at all. The employees were just as all I can get along with anyone.
Pros
It paid my bills.
Cons
It was not for me.
excellent company
Health Services Director (Current Employee) –  Queen Anne, WAOctober 2, 2015
support is overwhelming, fun place to work, values and compensate the hard work of staff. benefits is not great but better than other companies.
Pros
higher management actually mingles with the lower level
Cons
low pay
Fun workplace
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 26, 2015
• Organized daily schedules for 40+ employees and 500+ patients
• Provided assistance to coordinating department in maintaining retrieving records
• Participated in the managing, overseeing and training the Front desk staff
• Operated accurate medical records procedures and oversaw reports for legal action
overall work conditions were good
Security officer (Current Employee) –  newark, njMay 26, 2015
i had not worked at a construction site before. this job afforded me the opportunity to learn first hand what working in such environment entailed. my co workers helped me immensely in getting acquainted with the job so i didnt find it much of a hassle. the hardest part of the job was working without safety gears. it makes one an easy prey to falling objects. the part i enjoyed is the friendly atmosphere i worked in and the willingness of colleagues to teach me the rudiments of the job
A Fun Work Environment
Customer Service Rep (CCP) (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 2, 2015
I loved this company. While I was there I build higher tolerance for stressful situation while helping customers as well as coworkers. I was able to utilize my customer service and social skills. The main aspect in particular was gaining and able to help customers with their accounts, having knowledge of my work and providing the best customer service possible.
Great place for me to work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLSeptember 14, 2015
Worked ther previously in 2013 .Had a really great exp. Had to leave because of temp position and in the years since my wife has become ill and that has occupied my time heavily
Deplorable working conditions no continuity
Enrollment Specialist for Humana's Pharmacy (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJuly 11, 2015
This place does not even warrant 1 star however I had no choice but to answer. This organization is extremely unorganized and shows little commitment for their employees. Haphazard health benefits and a poorly run H.R. dept.
Not really a nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZJune 15, 2015
I worked 2 campaigns for this company. The first campaign was amazing. We helped families find senior living solutions for their elderly family members. The lunches were 1 hour at noon everyday, a break every 2 hours and the whole campaign would go to breaks/lunch together. It was nice knowing that we were helping families out in a situation that can be very stressful.

The 2nd campaign I worked for was horrible. The stress was unreal. We handled calls from people that are on Medicare Part D. Agents were always yelled at by callers and there was really no way to end the call. We had to take the yelling and being called some very nasty things. For this campaign, not only was that an issue but the supervisors were so stressed that they were hardly ever nice to the agents. It was made very clear to the agents that they could be fired at anytime.
Ok place to work.
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJune 28, 2015
They take their time to train you to the best of their abilities, but do not have a very stable training program. The trainers were nice and did what they could. The employees were nice and friendly.
Pros
Nice employees
Cons
short breaks and lunch, unstable training
hard work enviroment
telemarketing (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLApril 7, 2015
strict rules you have to follow, there's a 90% turn over rate. the rules consist of being scriptive in other words you have to say word for word what the screen tells you when reading everything to the customer, one mishap could get you in trouble or fired. there isn't much benefits and your breaks are timed to the very second , so bathroom breaks are hard. Its a good work environment reguarding the people that work there, but other than that its a very hard work environment.
Pros
commision
Cons
90% turn over rate
Fun place to work but it was too much going on
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMay 22, 2015
I loved this job but the only thing is that it was too much going on for me. this job would hire anybody which is not a bad thing but then again a lot of people did not take this job too serious. managers were great though.
Pros
you could do alot of overtime
Cons
did not pay too well
great place to work with cafeteria
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXAugust 3, 2015
i loved this place. it had all you needed to stay alert. a full cafeteria, atm, and gym. the discounts that were provided for agents were unbelieveable. i loved it!
Very Professional Workplace
Verfications (Former Employee) –  port saint lucie flMay 12, 2015
 Calling customers that signed for the Humana Medicare plans to ensure that their in the correct plan and that there were no mistakes with processing their application. Assisted customers over the phone regarding store operations, product, promotions and orders
Very small clinic. Tight working environment.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, VAJune 10, 2015
Nice nursing home. Very few modalities. Staff nice but management in transition and then terminated. I didn't get calls for prn work so I had to seek other employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis. Our community is ready to answer.