Aegis Employee Reviews

Better pay
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Killeen, TXApril 28, 2015
Better pay and different shift bids, messing up on paychecks and direct depoists. Better supervising and co workers.......
nice
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Killeen, TXApril 22, 2015
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: low pay
I enjoyed working there. its just your very under paid for the work you do. sometimes you don't even receive the incentives that you earned.
eh
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 20, 2015
dont pay you enough for all the hard work you do over work you for 9.00 be better if they paid you for the hard work you other than offering petty things here and there
hard work enviroment
telemarketing (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLApril 7, 2015
Pros: commision
Cons: 90% turn over rate
strict rules you have to follow, there's a 90% turn over rate. the rules consist of being scriptive in other words you have to say word for word what the screen tells you when reading everything to the customer, one mishap could get you in trouble or fired. there isn't much benefits and your breaks are timed to the very second , so bathroom breaks are hard. Its a good work environment reguarding the people that work there, but other than that its a very hard work environment.
Great Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLMarch 31, 2015
I honestly love working at this job, I just love helping people. Especially the people that the campaign that I work in assist. I always go home each day satisfied that I am able to make someone day better.
Great working atmosphere
Legislative and Research Assistant (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 31, 2015
Flexible hours and management style designed specifically to produce thorough research results. Amazing variety of lunch cuisines provided.
if you like call centers and you don't have any exp this is a good place to work
Sales Representative and Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Killeen, TXMarch 24, 2015
Is a good place if you are new working in a call center. Different companies to work for and they are always hiring. if you are looking for a fast place to work.
Good Place
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Killeen, TXMarch 14, 2015
Company was nice, worked lasted long. Typical work day was easy call center work. Co workers were very nice,no hard parts and everything was easy
MISERABLE NOT GOOD PLACE TO WORK AT ALL
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLMarch 12, 2015
Cons: short breaks, no parking, drugs, drinking on the floor
AEGIS IS THE MOST STRESSFUL JOB EVER ! ITS THE BIGGEST WELL KNOWN LEGAL SCAM IN PORT ST LUCIE. RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE INCREDIBLY RIDICULOUS , NO FOOD , NO DRINK, NO CELL PHONES. THE MANAGERS AND SUPS ARE BUTT KISSER EXCEPT FOR A FEW . OVERALL I WOULD RATE IT -100000 !
We had a small group of people
Electronic Technician (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMarch 6, 2015
Pros: long breaks
Cons: working out in the cold
We had to rely on each other to get the job done because of so few people employed. Management was excellent to start off until a new company took over. co-workers mostly great, hardest part of the day was trying to do a certain job that requires sitting at a bench.
workplace was okay but very unorganized
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Dallas,TXFebruary 18, 2015
Aegis is an okay place to work if you just employment and I definitely wouldn't make this a career choice.Pay could certainly increase for the amount of work you do and supervisor could have better training,
productivity
SAP Consultant (Current Employee), VenezuelaJanuary 22, 2015
Very organized company with large values ​​of responsibility and concern for the human resource
Typical call center
Customer Service (Former Employee), Fairmont, WVJanuary 21, 2015
Cons: poor schedule, avg. pay, long drive.
Training was log and entailed a lot of information for the project I worked on. It was under federal regulation so that added so much more. You are limited in what you can do for the customer and dealing with money transfers, you always had to be aware of scammers.
Aegis
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Joplin, MOJanuary 12, 2015
I really enjoyed the atmosphere, working with various people and my job overall.
Not Great For Licensed Professionals
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 30, 2014
Pros: receiving licenses in nearly 30 states. plenty of overtime.
Cons: parking, amateur environment, management
The training is not long enough, the systems are always down or running slowly, and upper management is in the dark as much as the contractors. Not a good place to grow with. Job security is not in the cards.
Aegis tech.
Work Center Supervisor (Former Employee), US pacificDecember 29, 2014
Pros: top defense system, great training
Cons: duty days, time away from home
US Navy Aegis tech. worked on 300 million + radar. I enjoyed the challenge of the job and the friendships made and the feeling of defending one's country. There were skills learned for life and just about any industry you can imagine. There were lots of long nights and sleepless nights, but in the end it was worth it. I was ready to leave when my time was up but was proud of the 10 years i dedicated to service of country.
It was Ok of job
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Killeen, TXDecember 28, 2014
Pros: there wasn't no pro's
Cons: bad communication
I enjoy working with the members on the phone answering their questions. But the job culture and the management was bad. They would tell you new information after you got it wrong. They would not tell you upfront the changes You would have to here it from a c worker. When ask for days off they deny. But when called in you get into trouble
Not organized
Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 18, 2014
Not good place to work managers supervisors are very unorganized
Bad Managment
Customer Serivce Rep (Former Employee), Killeen, TXDecember 13, 2014
Pros: trainning was good
Cons: no part-time, hard job advancement, hard to talk to managment
Management only cares about their pay, they weren't really there to help just to make the company look good. They put money before employees.
Fun place to work plus you get an opportunity to meet new people
sales rep (Former Employee), port st lucieNovember 8, 2014
Typical day at works is taking almost 100 sales call. Sometimes the day goes by smoothly or sometime it could be very stressful.