AEON Employee Reviews

Productive but not a good job to work for
Ink press operator (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJSeptember 29, 2016
A typical day at work: everyday i had to redo someones work, make sure things were in order, check and or correct paperwork. work double because others refused to work. they would give holiday bonuses and and have parties. co-workers were friendly. The hardest part of the job was coming in early and barley and break time or lunch . The most Enjoyable part of the job was on Wednesdays, work was easy and slow.
Pros
Parties, and bonuses, good health benefits.
Cons
No advancement opportunities, bad management.
For the most part, alot of work orders.
Building Technician (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNJuly 29, 2016
Management staff should attending quarterly trainings on how to handle certain situations and find effective methods to run a residential property business to ensure a flawless smooth work flow. Less meetings, most of the time it's ineffective, I would rather be doing my job. Inefficient methods on purchasing supplies for work orders, it delay's the work order. Low paying job to start with and terrible pay increases to staff; delay in raises... High turnover at all locations including management.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Low pay to employees
If you work like working for low pay
Maintenance tech (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 27, 2016
Good company but on the outside looks like they're trying to help people but on the inside they're just making there employees homeless and the pay does nt match the work the employees do cant keep people hi turnover. I would never work there and if you trying to raise a family you don't want to work there
Example: Productive and fun workplace with ping pong tableI l
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSJanuary 22, 2016
Its a wonderful company to work for, but lacks a busy environemt and job security, I love the people there and the educational aspects of the job, It is overall a great company with great benefits. I would reccoemmend it for anyone with aviation experience,
I learned a lot from working here.
Gymnastics Coach (Current Employee) –  Hillsdale, NJSeptember 7, 2016
The other employees I work with are amazing. They will help you with anything when you ask and teach you as much as possible. It is a big team environment.
Pros
Kids
Cons
no healthcare
Misleading - Not Loyal to Employee
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 29, 2015
I worked for Aeon for about a year. The message from Management was always misleading. I had to opporturnity to work behind the scenes and in the community. I found that the Directors do not support the Staff (Property Managers). I heard several disparaging comments made about employees behind their backs then other impressions given while they are in face to face 1:1 meetings.

They have the potential to be a great company but they need to be much more supportive to the Managers and honest as well. I myself had an Okay experience but directly overheard HR staffing asking employees to watch others and report back to them. They need a much more humane HR department. Sad but true. Misleading Company.
Pros
Alan is a great President! They have some great people in other departments then Property Operations
Cons
They are not honest with employees, they are not loyal and they DO NOT Support their Property Managers in the Field.
Overall a great experience
Conversational English Teacher (Former Employee) –  JPCSeptember 17, 2015
Great chance to explore and experience Japan but there is no room for growth or change within the company unless you are Japanese.
Pros
Life experiences
Cons
Growth
only if you enjoy being treated like a pack mule
building. technician (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis,MinnesotaMay 4, 2015
Truly poor management.their only concern is full occupancy. By any means necessary.if you are hired by this company,let me be the first to say i feel sorry. For you.
Pros
decent break times
Cons
being responsible. for a entire building by yourself
Outstanding
Board of Director Member (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 4, 2012
Visionary leadership and entrepreneurial approach to advance the organization to new higher levels.