Aereo is an innovative tech startup on a mission to change the future of television. If you want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, Aereo may be right for you.
The EA/OM's chief responsibility is management of the Chief Executive's scheduling and travel, including but not limited to, meeting organization, background briefings, tracking of expenses and other support functions as needed. The EA/OM will also be responsible for managing basic office functions for the New York office, including, but not limited to office supply & pantry management, weekly team lunches and coordination of occasional special events. This position reports directly to the CEO and the VP of Communications and Government Relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Executive Assistant (70%)
- Work with the Chief Executive to maintain, update and organize his calendar;
- Develop meeting briefings and background notes as necessary;
- Book and organize all travel accommodations and prepare travel binders/briefings as necessary;
- Collaborate with other company executives to prioritize and schedule meetings
- Provide administrative support as needed to the VP of Communications and Chief Commercial Officer.
Office Management (30%)
- Manage and organize the office, including supply levels, pantry goods and general office aesthetic;
- Manage and organize the weekly office lunch;
- Assist in coordinating annual office gatherings including the holiday party and summer outing
SKILLS, EXPEREINCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
A successful candidate will have at least five years experience as an executive assistant, having worked in a fast-paced startup or corporate environment. He/she will be skilled at juggling multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritizing and completing tasks on time and within budget. A keen eye to detail and organization is required. This individual must also be experienced in handling confidential information and exercise discretion and solid judgment at all times. A successful candidate will be engaging and appropriately aggressive in managing and organizing all scheduling and travel details for the Chief Executive. This position interacts with executives and individuals across all levels of the company.
Key attributes: sound judgment, discretion, detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, ability to work quickly and independently, and honesty. Bachelor’s degree and professional references required.
Aereo is an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to receiving your resume.