Aerial

Aerial Employer Reviews

Good
DC WAREHOUSE FILLER (Former Employee), Marinette, WIJuly 3, 2013
Pros: great people to work with, had fun.
Cons: lack of fulltime hours
Good place to work, learned to ship/receive/stock products.
productive
sales associate (Current Employee), Appleton, WIJune 11, 2013
Pros: getting samples of products
Cons: hours and days of operation
learned alot about haircare..
most enjoyable part of job is the customers...
typical day of work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays is stocking shelves with shipment...
Fast paced environment helping cosmetologists with their needs.
Store Manager (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 12, 2013
Aerial was bought by a company called Cosmo Prof who is under the umbrella of BSG, the largest beauty company in the world. A typical day consists of completing paper work for transactions of the day prior, going over numbers as to where I am with my monthly quota and preparing the registers for the day to begin sales. We then strive to help cosmetologists and salons to achieve their business needs by selling them products and implements they need to succeed. My co-workers and I try to keep a stress free environment and have strong customer service skills.
The hardest part of my job has been the buy out of the company. It has been a difficult transition to deal with but I have also learned a lot during the process. What I enjoy most about my job is helping people, the products that we sell, having leadership and achieving goals.
Productive and some room for advancement
Inventory Control- Deal Breaks (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEFebruary 2, 2012
Overall it was a good place to work. You always had work to do to keep you busy and if you didnt you cleaned. There was also some room for advancement, but the top positions usually ment relocation. They tried thier best to make it a fun inviroment to work in but not too much since it was a warehouse inviroment, Safety first.