Store, count and verify materials located in the stock room. Provide information on revolving inventory levels on an as needed basis. Fill material requisitions promptly and accurately, report discrepancies and material shortages. Issue materials to specific jobs to assist with customer billing. Issue and control tools and tooling for their accountability. Prepare all incoming materials for acceptance into the Engine Center. Meet and unload delivery vehicles.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Issuing of tools and materials to maintain a constant inventory.
2. Insure materials are properly stored and secure in an orderly manner.
3. Check received goods to ensure correct identification and quantities.
4. Assist with shipping materials to vendor and/or customer as required with proper documentation.
5. Use and understand the company computer software M1 system.
6. Establish, maintain and organize all associated paperwork and status logs.
7. Accurately moves and documents all materials as required for the engine shop needs.
8. Must meet the time deadlines for each project as applied by the supervisor.
9. Assist in maintaining a consumable stock inventory necessary for shop needs.
10. Inventory, organize and control all engine material being received into the facility.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum one (1) year stores experience.
3. Must have working knowledge of receipt, verification and stocking of parts.
4. Must have basic computer skills (PC, prefer knowledge of Excel Spreadsheet application)
5. Individual should be a self-starter, requiring minimum supervision.
6. Read, write and understand the English Language.
1. Aviation / planner/expediter experience.
2. Knowledge of tools desirable.