Aeroflow Healthcare

Aeroflow Healthcare Employer Reviews

Company that micro manages and treats employees like children
Fax Receiver (Former Employee), Asheville, NCAugust 14, 2014
Pros: picnic tables to eat lunch on nice days
Cons: management
Management will check emails, listen to phone calls, and if you are not at your desk answering phones you will get an email asking why you are not logged in. The team leaders micro manage and if you even have to go to the bathroom you have to explain why you weren't at your desk. The only thing they care about is whether phones are being answered. They do not care if you are getting your work done or are swamped, but will push you to make sure you meet your goal, even though you still have to answer calls. Co-workers are all in it together and all feel the same way. You never have to worry about venting to the wrong person because most employees feel the same way.
Long hours, capped commission
Current Employee (Current Employee), Asheville, NCJune 4, 2014
Requires very long hours and commission is capped. Outside sales requirements include extensive paperwork and company lacks a management scale.
Motivating Environment
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Asheville, NCMarch 11, 2014
Pros: contests randomly, great commision pay
Cons: paid time off
-Motivating sales management, will give random contests to motivate and push the team. They hire every type of person, you dont have to worry about a lack of culture here which is great and a rare find. Compensation is far better than any employer I've ever had. Management listens if you have any concerns and does whatever is needed to fix the issue. The amount of time they allow employees to train is great allowing employees to be 100% confident once they are finished training. They are always promoting from within the company.
Medium
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Asheville, NCFebruary 10, 2014
its a great place to work if you like being unorganized, untrained and figuring it all out on your own
set up for failure
Cpap Compliance Officer (Former Employee), Asheville, NCDecember 19, 2013
Pros: wasnot in asheville
Cons: every thing else
No job security at all they set you up for failure. If you work at an outside location the computer network and hones never work to do your job. There EMR's system can be changed by any one in the company and you will be blamed. It is a backwards company.
Unprofessional, unethical practices
Inside Sales (Former Employee), Asheville, NCNovember 12, 2013
Pros: few select professional nice coworkers, rewarding job, gym (which is never usable due it being used as a break room, conference room, work area...etc)
Cons: fraud, unethical, low pay, benefits, drama
The office moral was in the dumps while I was there. Its a shame the loud, obnoxious, drama induced employees ruined the place for everyone. There were a few select people in the office that actually did their job well and were very helpful.
I think there were a few employees with too much power, in the end this will ruin the companies name- without a doubt.
Aside from the office enviroment, the pay was "meh", benefits were "meh." I would have to agree with the previous reviews, 1 year before vacation time is ridiculous. Every company I've ever worked for had vacation time after 60 or 90 days.
The job itself was challenging and seemed like a fraud. I felt like I was pursuing my patients into something they really didn't need. I asked multiple times about the legitimacy of some sales, with no clear cut answer or explanation. The poor patients were talked to with so much disrespect, something I've never witnessed before; and this was from a "seasoned employee."
Emails, private conversations... anything you would assume is confidential was discussed openly with everyone. Lots of drama, eye rolling, back stabbing, gossip and overall cattiness.
This place really had me fooled at first. I was warned by multiple people in the office of how it really was, in hopes it wasn't true I gave it a shot... HUGE MISTAKE.
Steer clear of this place.
Unprofessional is an understatement
Unhappy Employee (Current Employee), Asheville, NCNovember 6, 2013
Pros: there are no pros
Cons: there isn't enough room the list them all
This company doesn't deserve the 1 star I had to give them. This is the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for.They tell you that you are a salary employee, but they dock your pay for every hour you miss. If you are out sick, they ask why you aren't working from home. You don't get to earn vacation time until you are there for an entire year! Any other salary/full time position only makes you wait 90 days. If they want you to work on the weekend, you have to or you get written up for not coming in. The company is built on a foundation of lies. They participate in illegal activities. They are always hiring because the employee morale is horrible. A typical day consists of constant emails from your supervisor/managers asking for more work than 1 person can do in a single work day; if you don't finish everything that they ask you to do then you are at risk of getting a write up. The managers do not respect or appreciate their employees. They talk down to you and say very disrespectful and degrading things. If you need help, you can forget it. No one will help you with anything. If you ask supervisor a question they make you feel like you don't know what you are doing. I have seen and heard managers beating on the desk with their phones when they have to help an employee or answer the phone. We are supposed to be providing professional care to the patients, but they are the companies least concern. Long story short, I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
great people work here
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), AshevilleNovember 6, 2013
Pros: benefits finally, paid time off, health insurance, not driving all over like my last job
Cons: far from my house
I'm moving and have to find a job out of state but I love the people I've worked with at this company, we look out for eachother and our patients everyday. It's nice to work with people that care about others and treat our patients like they are family. Things are constanly changing and this job requires alot of adaptability. It can be intense and really stressful but it's also rewarding and nice to be challenged. It definitley beats retail. You have to be comfortable with meeting goals, eventhough I've seen alot of people be given second chances if they don't make it and they try hard and put in the time. There is alot of opportunity as things grow and shift , if I didn't have to move I would continue on and go for promotion that's open right now for staff.
Ummm
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Asheville, NCOctober 27, 2013
Well things seem shaky with this company as they seem be to scrambling with new products which is diluting the initial company name.
it was great until it wasn't.
Sleep Apnea Specialist (Former Employee), Asheville, NCOctober 12, 2013
i got backstabbed by my own team leader. i worked incredibly hard, gave the best customer service i could and it still wasn't good enough. i worked hard enough, even my own supervisors were coming to me for answers and to take care of things when they "didn't know how" and that still wasn't good enough.
Every day life at Aeroflow
Sleep Apnea Specialist (Current Employee), Asheville, NCApril 29, 2013
Pros: helping others, meeting new people.
Cons: sales, being written up when i don't meet goal.
I love my job, the people that I work with and the people that I help. I want to expand my career experience and try to find something a bit more help worthy. I'm a full time student and worker. I love helping others and that's all I really want to do in life.
Fun Culture of employees
Inside Sales (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCFebruary 23, 2013
Very family oriented.
Goal Driven
Fun Place to work
management team from immediate supervisors to upper management are all really fun and a great team to work for!!
fun, team environment
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Asheville, NCNovember 26, 2012
how to compete as a team player
great management
room to grow
GREAT COMPANY - Truly care about their employees and customers
Inside Sales (Current Employee), Asheville, NCNovember 19, 2012
Pros: exciting environment, gym, basketball, friendly people.
Cons: the only con would be the heatlh insurance. we have it but it could be better.
As a current employee I find the negative reviews on this site to be inaccurate. This is one of the few jobs that I have had where the company really cares about taking care of their customers. They understand that it takes all of us to really help our customers. The company has grown a lot just in the time that I have been here and it is evident by seeing my co-workers around me being promoted that there is good potential for me to move up within the company. Most of the managers started out in trenches and moved up. I hope to be with Aeroflow for a long time to come. I enjoy my co-workers at work as well as outside of work. It really feels like I am a part of a growing family.
If you want to be boss around.
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Hickory, NCSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: company car
Cons: management, gps tracking you down.
If you want to be track, boss around. this is the place for you.
Not the best place to work
Inside Sales (Former Employee), Asheville, NCJuly 23, 2012
this healthcare facility is very shady and did very illegal things. i had to leave there.
Love Aeroflow!
Inside Sales (Current Employee), Asheville, NCJuly 7, 2012
Aeroflow is a great setting to work in. The staff and patients are wonderful! Join our Team you'll see what we mean!
AWESOME!!
Pharmacy (Current Employee), Asheville, NCJuly 7, 2012
Pros: gym! people!
Awesome company, wonderful products and a great place to work! Gym on site and a fun atmosphere!!!
Would not suggest this company
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee), Asheville, NCApril 7, 2012
Cons: turnover is high.
When hired they will tell you one thing then once you are on the floor nothing is what they said it would be. Don't ever be out sick and if you are...why are you not working from home even though you are sick? Co-workers are friendly though and the work is good if you can take the crazy workload.
Team Environment, Great place to grow
Asst Operations Manager (Former Employee), Asheville, NCDecember 15, 2011
Pros: growing opportunities
Cons: long hours
Awesome work place! Great people. Aeroflow is a fast growing durable medical equipment company who offers employment to entry level candidates all the way up to college candidates. They are flexible and easy to work for.