Aeroflow Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Growing company with opportunities to advance
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCJuly 7, 2016
I've been at Aeroflow for several years and if there is any word I'd associate with my time here it is opportunity. In my time here, there has been no shortage of opportunity both to increase my pay and to advance my position. There has been no shortage of opportunity for me to prove that I'm up to the challenge of showing what I can do on the task at hand. In the past year, the growth has accelerated and a number of people have received the chance to lead their own teams. I never expected to still be living in Asheville after all this time but the fact that I genuinely enjoy my job and they challenge me with new responsibilities is one of the big reasons I'm still here.
Aeroflow Healthcare growing as a company
Accounting and Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCJune 30, 2016
I have found Aeroflow Healthcare to be a company with unlimited potential, with an owner open to change and communication. Company success is based on a myriad of moving parts and communication is paramount. Developing a culture of communication and employee morale is a focus which I find to very important as an employee and I appreciate this effort.
Pros
Growth, job security, location
Cons
Crowded. office space is tight
Growing company with fun atmosphere and cares about the employee
Manager (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCJuly 7, 2016
Aeroflow is a great company to be involved with. I have worked here for 10 years and had the opportunity to see this company grow from a small 20 person staff to a national company! The management team has always supported me throughout the years with professional as well as personal goals. This company cares about the employees and the patients. For example, my grandfather had been very sick and passed away a few months after beginning my career here. The owner of the company personally took over my work and offered to take me home. There's not many companies out there that have this type of leadership with a heart of gold. I plan on retiring from the company.
Pros
Always looking to improve employee satisfaction
Cons
Communication is working progress
best job i ever had
Fleet Manager (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCJuly 8, 2016
great concerns for emplyee and family
open door policy
we at aeroflow are able to make decisions that directly impact our patients with the best service possible

in this company we only have winners(#1) because 2nd is the first loser
Pros
aeroflow is really concerd about your well being at home and at work
Cons
they didn't give me a car to drive
Not a friendly environment
Inside Sale Rep (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCApril 19, 2016
I would tell you to avoid unless you are desperate for a job. Even then keep looking.

Benefits were ok, pay was ok, and sometimes you got free lunch.

Managers are clueless for the most part and turnover is the worst. There is very little job security for anyone other than the managers. I would recommend avoiding. Almost all the employees are looking for other jobs.
Pros
sometimes free lunch, hour lunch
Cons
very tough work environment to be in
Growing company with a focus on people
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCJune 3, 2016
I've been with Aeroflow for several years now and I can't imagine working with anyone else. There is a huge focus on employee engagement and success. They just launched a program called Aeroflow Improvement Movement to be sure that everyone's voice is heard and we are able to address concerns and make changes that have a positive impact. The communication is constantly improving. We know what's happening in the organization. It's not perfect yet by any means, but it gets better consistently. This is a fast moving company though, so things change quickly and constantly. That can be challenging at times, but it also creates a lot of opportunity. We have monthly events to get employees together and build community. We also do a lot of fundraising activities in the area.
Pros
Team outings, food trucks in the parking lot, freedom and flexibility
Productive and fun place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCJuly 3, 2016
I've been an employee for several years. Most management are hired within the company. Great coworkers and they care.
Pros
Lots of employee type functions
Great Place to Work!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCDecember 11, 2015
Aeroflow offered me my first job out of college where I was actually using my degree. It is a fast-paced environment but I love how helpful my coworkers are. I have learned so much in a short amount of time and have been given a promotion after working here for less than a year. Management is great and they definitely try to promote from within when possible. I couldn't ask for better coworkers and Aeroflow truly is a family. Definitely a place I would recommend my friends and family to work.
Pros
Opportunities for growth, team building activities, teaching environment
Building relationships with the community and co-workers!
Commercial Team Captain (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCDecember 11, 2015
Fast-paced and rewarding environment. I love how my days go by quickly because I always have something to accomplish. I have gained many upper management skills working for this company. Management is always looking for eager employees ready to learn. The team I work with is energetic, fun, and like my second family. I wouldn't trade working here for another place anytime soon!
Pros
Team outings and activites. Community volunteering.
Surprised by all the bad reviews
Marketing Dept (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCDecember 11, 2015
I've been at Aeroflow a year now and am surprised by all the negative reviews on here. This company has been growing fast so maybe there were some "growing pain" issues in the past but things seem much better these days.

I think there is a lot of room for advancement for those who want to be successful, the company is constantly promoting from within and does a great job of listening to employee ideas and feedback.
Try to find better if you can
Sales (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCSeptember 24, 2015
Great co workers. Its a dynamic environment. However people in management have no skills of being a leader. There is never any planning they just start doing stuff and then when they realize something is wrong they'll fox. They don't think things through. Team leaders are very unprofessional. Benefits are horrible and so is paid time off. Pay raises are insulting. I know of at least 25 employees actively looking For other work. CEO needs to get involved because HR ignores the issues at hand that are causing turnover. If you apply here try to get with the breast pump or sleep department. Do not go into subcontracting or mobility
It's like high school and of you cross a certain manager the wrong way she goes on firing sprees.
Pros
coworkers.
Cons
Benefits. No management skills
Not a good place to work
Inside sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCSeptember 15, 2015
Best part, co workers. Worst part... dishonest dept heads, politics, lies, encourages lying to customers, terrible reputation, horrible retention. Constantly hiring, and firing or people quit. After only 6 months I was considered a veteran! Other depts. may be better but inside mobility was horrible!! They brag about profiting 40 million dollars last year but most of their employees make so little they are on food stamps!
Up and coming small company
Inside Sales Representative, Mobility (Former Employee) –  Ashevile NCSeptember 3, 2015
A workplace that is all about helping other people. Medical equipment is essential to a lot of people and will be for the rest of us one day. This company does it's best to help provide people with the equipment that they need. Although I feel their heart is in the right place, there is often a great deal of confusion about how to best approach problems and how to accurately solve them. Whenever you do provide someone with a product that does help them it is a rewarding feeling and is the best part about working there. To get these products however can be challenging. There is a lot of rules, regulations and some would say unnecessary red tape when dealing with Medicare. Going through that process is the most challenging part of the job.
Pros
helping others, working with good people
Cons
lack of direction, inconsistent rules/guidelines to follow
dirty none professional company. no management skills at all.
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCFebruary 12, 2016
Was responsible for building and maintaining relationships with
physicians, nurses, social workers, home health agencies, assisted
facilities, and skilled nursing facilities. Scheduled daily sales visits and meetings to inform referral sources the specific requirements and diagnosis for DME. Was responsible for attending vendor fairs, community events, and case manager meetings to promote business and increase growth. Attended weekly meetings with manager and sales team to discuss sales growth and upcoming events. Was responsible for analyzing multiple reports such as unscheduled, possible o2, vent, ect. to follow up with medical director and referral source to increase growth. Was responsible for working with a patient care representative in the corporate office to insure proper documentation was provided to and from referral source.

15 calls a day no exceptions,
maintain a quota that is not obtainable
have managers that constantly lie and put write ups in your folder that you never new about.
Head of HR quite bc of the integrity of the company
Pros
get to work outside building relastionships
Cons
rather keep to my self
Potential Falls Short
Inside Sales- Mobility (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCApril 22, 2015
The Potential for sucess is there, if there were not exceptions made on the part of chosen managment. Sales, especially Mobility is challenging and rewarding, but it has a revolving door of people. if you can get in and get the experience, move within 3 months to another internal position.
Pros
Team Motiviation
Cons
Managment for Mobility
Busy environment.
Clinician (Current Employee) –  Asheville NCAugust 25, 2015
Pay was low with little room for advancement.
Other staff unwilling to help.
Clinical staff needed more training.
Doctors were excellent.
Callous company, apathetic management
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  NCMay 5, 2016
Very poor quality of life awaits you while working for Aeroflow. There is not enough support staff to take care of the patient, which leads to lengthy wait times to be serviced, and if it is a hospital discharge, the sales representative might have to do the delivery themselves. The support team that processes orders incurres many errors, sometimes not even following up with the patient or the doctor's office and documenting as task done. The expectation is to make 15 calls/day, however you get trapped between patients/orders issues and it is difficult to achieve that goal everyday. After you get home you have another double work journey, checking patient's charts to catch errors, patient contact, notes...Very often you have to call the patients yourself and schedule the set up because the support team will just refuse to do it and management will do nothing about it. The corporate office is located in Asheboro and they constantly do things for the employees in corporate, like free pizza or team BBQ, but the satellite offices get nothing. Operations is very disorganized and they do not manage efficiently the time of the delivery technicians. There is no sense of urgency within the company, and if a hospital discharge expectation is a 2 hr delivery it might take an entire hour from the fax to someone scanning the documentation. By the time someone STARTS processing the order, the case manager is already calling trying to find out where the equipment is. And they are not happy at all. It is a very stressful work environment.
Pros
company car, free lunches periodically
Cons
Surreal work load
Medical sales rep
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 30, 2014
averaged 60 sales calls per week.
managed over 200 offices in and surrounding the charlotte territory
top rep for the company in division
loved working in an environment where I am consistently improving peoples lives
hardest part was struggling due to losing the Medicare bid...as a result the company downsized and I was one of the employees to get laid off
Pros
company car, computer, cell
Cons
poor managment
Company that micro manages and treats employees like children
Fax Receiver (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCAugust 14, 2014
Management will check emails, listen to phone calls, and if you are not at your desk answering phones you will get an email asking why you are not logged in. The team leaders micro manage and if you even have to go to the bathroom you have to explain why you weren't at your desk. The only thing they care about is whether phones are being answered. They do not care if you are getting your work done or are swamped, but will push you to make sure you meet your goal, even though you still have to answer calls. Co-workers are all in it together and all feel the same way. You never have to worry about venting to the wrong person because most employees feel the same way.
Pros
picnic tables to eat lunch on nice days
Cons
management
Motivating Environment
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCMarch 11, 2014
-Motivating sales management, will give random contests to motivate and push the team. They hire every type of person, you dont have to worry about a lack of culture here which is great and a rare find. Compensation is far better than any employer I've ever had. Management listens if you have any concerns and does whatever is needed to fix the issue. The amount of time they allow employees to train is great allowing employees to be 100% confident once they are finished training. They are always promoting from within the company.
Pros
contests randomly, great commision pay
Cons
paid time off

2.9