Aeropostale Employee Reviews

Love it
Aeropostale Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 22, 2018
I love working at my store, my manager is awesome. The work environment is really nice and my co workers all get along. I like how we can wear our own styles at work.
very productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLFebruary 22, 2018
I loved my management and the great customers i met. working here allowed me to be introduced to new people and learn about different cultures. I also got to learn more about clothes which helped a lot
Pros
pay, people, environment
Cons
difficult customerd
Store shut down
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fairbanks, AKFebruary 21, 2018
This store has been closed for a while. Their expectations of their employees doesn’t match how they treat employees. EX; there was freezing rain in Fairbanks and a handful of people couldn’t get to town from their homes due to road conditions, but the managers still expected employees to drive to town and were yelling at them over the phone.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Everything else
Fun place to work
Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNFebruary 21, 2018
Working at Aeropostale is super fun! Some of the management is frustrating, especially when new managers come in and act like they are the coolest people ever and view themselves as higher than everyone else. Otherwise, I loved working at Aeropostale and considered many of my coworkers as family and friends.
Cashier
Sale Associate and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAFebruary 20, 2018
It's really fun to talk to costumers and getting them to Buy something and talk to them about our great deals and promos. I love working with coworkers and getting to know them. The best thing about this job is throwing in my Ideas with managers and get to understand what they have to change in the store and giving them my opinions on where the stuff should go.
Busy, fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAFebruary 20, 2018
Aerospostale is a very fun place to work. There's always room for advancement within the company. Very busy place to work, so if you're looking for something fast pace this will be perfect for you.
Fun place to work and friendly environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 19, 2018
Since I worked afternoon/closing shifts there were more customers so everyone always had something to do. It was a pretty light-heart job everybody enjoyed talking with customers providing them with advice and great deals. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we closed the store and we had to clean our stations and made everything look polished and presentable for the next day.
Pros
Discounts and good breaks
fun managers (my store)
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARFebruary 18, 2018
- greet customers
- use register
- straighten store
- restock
- fun managers
- good discount
- a lot of customers speak very little english
- often angry customers because it was hard to understand them
Pros
fun managers
Cons
closed down
Dedicated
Sales Associate Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 16, 2018
The team managers were very dedicated to their job. They were very friendly and made sure everyone was heard if they had any problems with their work environment.
Quick paced, fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYFebruary 16, 2018
Working at aeropostale was very quick paced and busy. There were a lot of employees, being located in the city the store was always full and would get messy so you’d have to be quick and keep your appointed area neat and free closing you’ll fix your area and be done.

Want to know more about Aeropostale?

Ask a question
Work Life
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  West Dundee, ILFebruary 15, 2018
A typical day at work isn't stressful. Management is GREAT. The job wasn't hard. The best part is the people that you work with. The workplace culture is lots of fun because of the fact that they really appreciate all the work that one does.
Good beginners retail job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLFebruary 15, 2018
I didn't have much of an experience at Aeropostale since it was just a seasonal position. I pretty much just folded clothing and helped reset the store for the holidays while I was there.
Pros
Mall Location
Cons
Never officially let me go, just stopped scheduling me.
maybe in trouble
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDFebruary 14, 2018
we started noticing everything was coming in on sale. a lot of customers came in asking were we shutting down because the company's stores on the west coast were shutting down. i left and not even 6 months later, the store was shut down.
great highschool job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 14, 2018
its a clothing store, makes a great first job or highschool/college job but definitely not a job to support ones self. No real advancement or beneftis
Pay isn't worth it, if you're not a manager
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VA 20109February 14, 2018
Job was easy and relaxed. Co-workers were team oriented and friendly. Pay was horrible (7.25 an hour for sales leads and about 10.00 for sales leads), unless you were a manager. There were basically never enough hours available.
Pros
Relaxed environment and simple work-load
Cons
Pay, never enough hours
fun atmosphere with ability to grow
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calumet City, ILFebruary 13, 2018
I first started out at Aeropostale as a sales associate. I soon was given the task of training new staff members. Shortly after gaining that responsibility I became a style specialist for the clothing store.
Great workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJFebruary 13, 2018
Working here is very fun and easy.The tasks giving were never difficult, or too hard to do. My co-workers and managers are very friendly and helpful, it is a good working place.
productive and fun
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Lithonia, GAFebruary 11, 2018
Aeropostale was a productive and fun workplace due to the environment inside the store and also the staff I worked with. Management and staff always tried to make any workday a fun day at work by singing along with the store music, having good energy at work and/or having relatable group discussions amongst each other after store hours, while cleaning.
Productive and Fun working
Seasonal Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 10, 2018
Everyone worked as team player.I truly enjoyed working there.I have no complaints.
I was only there temporary,but I thank them for the opportunity to work for them.
Pros
Discount on clothing
Cons
It was only seasonal
Loved the environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJFebruary 10, 2018
This was my first job and I loved it. My employees and manger was the best. I was the yougest one there and they made me feel so comfortable and helped me with anything. The environment was fun and we got all our work done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aeropostale. Our community is ready to answer.