ENTRY LEVEL MECHANICAL ENGINEER (2 YRS EXPERIENCE)
Aircraft component repair and manufacturer is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer with approximately 2 years of experience.
Location - Miami Lakes, FL.
Full time, permanent position.
Skills necessary to fulfill this position are as follows:
- Entry-level Mechanical Engineer primarily to assist the current Engineering staff in day to day activities.
- Design tooling and fixtures.
- Create work instructions.
- Reverse engineering.
- Guide production employees on technical matters.
- Mechanical engineering degree
- 1 to 5 years of mechanical engineering or related experience
- Must have current US citizenship
- Familiarity with computer aided design (CAD) tools – preferably ProE/Wildfire and AutoCad
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to use and read a micrometer and caliper.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with your hands, not just good at math. We are looking for someone who wants to get into the details of our product to improve quality while reducing costs.
Forward your resume today for immediate consideration.