The business was established to promote Aeroseal Duct Sealing and develop a network of providers to offer the service to residential and commercial customers. Aeroseal Duct Sealing is a patented breakthrough technology for the HVAC market that tackles ductwork leaks from the inside out. The Aeroseal process puts escaping air under pressure and causes polymer particles to stick first to the edges of a leak, then to each other until the leak is closed.
The Aeroseal process won the "Best of What's New" award from Popular Science magazine, and the "Energy 100" award from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). The DOE also rated the Aeroseal duct sealing process as one of the 23 most beneficial technologies available to American consumers that has come out since the agency was created.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Territory Manager will be responsible for promoting the growth of aerosolized air duct sealing in commercial applications and developing the dealer network in the Northeast region.
- Expand Aeroseal business by establishing new dealers via the sale of an Aeroseal system to qualified businesses, primarily, commercial contractors (mechanical contractors, sheet metal contractors, duct remediation contractors, duct cleaning contractors, etc.) in your assigned territory.
- Establish a network of manufacturer’s representatives to further leverage sales reach in your territory.
- Work with manufacturer representatives, engineering firms and end users to specify Aeroseal aerosolized duct sealing.
- Ensure dealers meet/exceed quarterly quotas by coaching them on effective business practices and selling techniques.
- Conduct sales and business training for assigned dealers.
- Identify and qualify suitable dealers, specifying engineers and end users through various recruiting methods, including phone solicitation and direct visits.
- Generate interest in Aeroseal among potential contractors, specifying engineers and end users by participating in industry events.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales forecast report and account reviews utilizing Salesforce.com.
- Attend company sales and marketing training events.
- Support national and regional marketing programs by working shows at select industry events; including, but not limited to: ASHRAE, NAESCO, NADCA, ACI and NEBB events.
- From time to time, assist in collecting past due balances from customers.
- Perform other sales support tasks or other duties, as may be assigned by the VP of Sales from time to time.
- College graduate, preferably Engineering
- This position requires 5+ years HVAC industry experience as well as business development with capital equipment sales.
Home office - Centerville, OH
Territory: NY, NJ, MA, CT, ME, NH, RI, VT, PA, VA