You will be responsible for promoting the growth of aerosolized air duct sealing in residential applications and developing the dealer network in your region. You will make calls and visits to HVAC contractors, home performance contractors, duct cleaning contractors, utility program managers, etc.
This position needs to be based out of home office (major city ) within the Northeastern territory (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania) .
- Sell Aeroseal systems to potential residential dealers in your assigned territory and respond to inquiries, as assigned by VP of Sales
- Ensure dealers meet/exceed monthly quotas for completed seals by coaching them on effective business practices, in-home selling techniques, lead generation techniques and coordination of duct sealing with other sales and marketing efforts within the company
- Conduct technical, sales and business training for assigned dealers
- Identify and qualify suitable prospects through various recruiting methods, including phone solicitation and direct visit
- Generate interest in Aeroseal among potential residential dealers by educating contractors, duct sealing companies and home energy auditors at regional industry event.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to potential customers in assigned territory;
- Submit annual marketing budget for approval by VP Sales
- Prepare and submit bi-monthly sales forecast report and account reviews
- Attend company sales and marketing training events
- Support national and regional marketing programs by working shows at select industry events; including, but not limited to: ASHRAE, ACCA, NADCA, ACI and BPI event.
- Ensure dealers perform duct sealing in accordance with Operating Manual criteria
- Assist CEO and VP of Sales in collecting past due balances from customer.
- Perform other sales support tasks, as assigned by VP of Sales
This position requires 5+ years business development experience with an HVAC equipment OEM or a representative or distributor of residential HVAC products or controls.
- Candidate must have an understanding of HVAC residential system design.
- Position requires extensive and multi-faceted experience in market development (networking, cold calling, etc.)
- Must have experience in helping contractors implement sales and marketing programs (coaching contractor’s in home sales associates, training technicians and in home sales associates on sales techniques, developing marketing and promotional programs for contractors, etc.)
- Experience executing utility rebate programs and working with utilities and energy conservation consultants to promote energy savings programs is a plus
Qualifications : College graduate
Reporting : This Position reports into Director of Residential Sales.
Travel : 25% travel.